DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be off the wall, but maybe NG read that comment and is now repeating it as if it were truth. Did she tell LE this information before the comment appeared online?

I'm starting to doubt anything and everything from NG, until it comes from LE sources.

But....as some else said, keep talking NG.

That's a possibility. Some people like to pretend they are "in the know" even when they are not.

So why would a house keeper know that the $40,000 was to be delivered? Who would need $40,000 to open a business the day before opening? That whole things sounds strange. That also brings up the "niece" from a news comment section saying $40,000 b4 anybody even knew that it was $40,000.

I saw somewhere that the firemen found the money still at the front door but that was on a different thread on a different site so don't know if that has been reported on.

Exactly. I've been very reluctant to think NG was involved, but SHE herself is providing me with lots of reasons to suspect her.

How in the world would she know about this drop-off?? SS was a smart business man. Why in the world would he arrange such a drop off and why in the world would he tell his housekeeper with long fingernails about it?

I have to re-charge my hinky meter because it's using up lot of juice with this info. (Yes, I know how dorky that sounds, lol!)

Why did NG know $40,000 was to be delivered?

I believe we are all wondering the same thing!

I think it was delivered to house but it was for the suspects and not the studio opening. That's what the guy that dropped it off thought too. jmo idk IIRC the housekeepers husband was there after the package was dropped off, and I bet it was not there when he arrived. IIRC it was not long after that that the home was on fire. I have wondered if they used a delay in the fire starting in the home. jmo idk

Agree all the way, to include the thoughts on the fire delay.

Not that I am not suspicious of NG, but couldn't she conceivably have communicated with the assistant since the murders took place and is now coming forward with this information because she enjoys the spotlight? What tells us that she knew about this PRIOR to the fire.

Exactly. I've been very reluctant to think NG was involved, but SHE herself is providing me with lots of reasons to suspect her.

How in the world would she know about this drop-off?? SS was a smart business man. Why in the world would he arrange such a drop off and why in the world would he tell his housekeeper with long fingernails about it?

I have to re-charge my hinky meter because it's using up lot of juice with this info. (Yes, I know how dorky that sounds, lol!)

I really think the money drop-off could have been a set up to find out which of their employees was up to no good. No sane person would have that kind of cash put on the doorstep (the same morning a lawn crew is scheduled, no less) and then announce what and when. Maybe the delivery person told NG about it, and to be on the lookout for it. Not even that makes sense. They had crooked employees. NG's alibi to be elsewhere that day knowing about this money being delivered is very suspicious.

I haven't heard anything lately about the package that was supposedly delivered to the house on Thursday. Has it been determined conclusively that the package was still there upon arrival of first responders?

There was a woman responding to the comments section of one website that indicated it was money in the amount of $40,000, delivered by someone from AIW under the auspices it was to buy a piece of art. This woman identified herself as SS's niece, which to me seemed fishy but not impossible.

Okay so it appears there is some merit to the possibility that woman was genuinely SS's niece -- she mentioned the $40,000 more than 12 hours before the media. But her story was different in that it was being presented as a demand by the captors, not something prearranged like the house made is mentioning.

Does anyone remember the 1st video NG gave?....the one where she showed her face and her phone text? Who was the guy beside her, did the news ever say who he was?

Assuming the $40,000 was really for the martial arts center, the perps may have found out about it from someone other than NG. If SS had construction workers, cleaning people, etc. working at the center and was paying them in cash, then one of them might have blabbed about it.

Not that I am not suspicious of NG, but couldn't she conceivably have communicated with the assistant since the murders took place and is now coming forward with this information because she enjoys the spotlight? What tells us that she knew about this PRIOR to the fire.

She's changing her story. More info coming forward now? And it also doesn't make sense.

But who is to say the money was supposed to have been left at the door step? Assistant was supposed to drop it off, but did somebody came out of the house and took it?

Well if four persons I knew were horribly murdered like that, I wouldn't want to say PUBLICLY that I knew about the money delivery, just MOO

Okay so it appears there is some merit to the possibility that woman was genuinely SS's niece -- she mentioned the $40,000 more than 12 hours before the media. But her story was different in that it was being presented as a demand by the captors, not something prearranged like the house made is mentioning.

Or somebody else who knew about it and pretended to be the niece? Why would niece post it under the comments of all places?

40 grand for a grand opening of a martial arts studio doesn't make any sense to me.

I would love to know more about NG and her personal life.

Go on, girl... keep talking.

Or somebody else who knew about it and pretended to be the niece? Why would niece post it under the comments of all places?

It IS strange. Why would she be giving away info the police are probably telling family members not to talk about? She would not want to jeopardize the investigation.

Why have all that cash delivered to your front door unless it was for a dire situation? SS would have been out and about on Thursday with the opening coming up. Couldn't he have gotten it while he was out? Either the reporting is bad or I don't know what to think. I believe the niece. If it was for ransom then NG had no logical reason to know anything about the money beforehand.

It IS strange. Why would she be giving away info the police are probably telling family members not to talk about? She would not want to jeopardize the investigation.

Exactly. Seems strange a niece would be posting. Although people do strange things, so who knows. But it's just so interesting that the amount is the exact same NG told to the press about.

"There were a lot of video cameras around the house, but the only video police have been able to release is a shadowy tape of a figure running, apparently near the scene where a suspect torched the Savopoulos' Porsche on Annapolis Road in Prince George's County." BBM It states "able" to release. Yes, I'm a nitpicker. It does not state "the only video available". I have no doubt that there are lots of video footage of these creeps.

Keep in mind the quality of writing and editing has gone down the tubes in recent years. Poor writers miss the nuances associated with word selection. It's unfortunately hard to extrapolate any useful information from the language of writing, not just the words that are written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member