DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the "cloud' works in relation to cell phones and I-phones? How often and when does memory from the devices upload to the "cloud"? Is it possible that with a SW LE can obtain information from The SS family without the actual devices?

TIA
It depends on your device, carrier and personal settings. Some devices default to backing up all your data (call log, texts, mms) to the "cloud" and others require the user authorize a one time or periodic backups when you make your first backup. Some carriers automatically backup the same stuff and make it available to the user via the carrier's website.

That being said, ALL US carriers are required to keep all of that info on their servers for extended periods (it varies by carrier agreement with the government but I believe 180 days is the shortest duration).

Hope that helped!

Wint has a court appearance September 25th iirc

Awfully quiet in here.... [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know what to expect from his next court appearance?

More information so we can get back to sleuthing! We have been around the block and back with what has been made available to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wint's next appearance is this Friday, September 25th

It's been so long, I've lost the plot. I know this isn't the full-fledged trial (think!), but what exactly is this court date? Last time was a PH. (I think maybe that was in lieu of GJ? Or did GJ happen since then?) help? TIA![emoji4]

It's been so long, I've lost the plot. I know this isn't the full-fledged trial (think!), but what exactly is this court date? Last time was a PH. (I think maybe that was in lieu of GJ? Or did GJ happen since then?) help? TIA![emoji4]

Tomorrow at 9:45 is a status hearing in D.C. Superior court to update on progress of case for the court. (lol, I couldn't find that information by google so I emailed one of the reporters for the answer :biggrin: )

The judge will want to know the status of discovery, the need to for court assistance to move things along, the date of any possible upcoming events, the waiver of certain rights, etc.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-the-difference-between-a-preliminary-heari-1002788.html

What do you think the status hearing will reveal that we can chew on and debate? I've resorted to cleaning my house, feeding my family, doing laundry, paying my bills and working out since the thread has died. I don't know how much longer I can continue this cycle of domesticity. It's exhausting! [emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the hearing today an opportunity to present a plea bargain? I am wondering if the court has a bias toward working things out before heading to trial as in family law. If that's true, would prosecutors be willing to accept a plea deal in exchange for information about who else might have been involved? Total and complete speculation :)

Hi everyone.... Haven't been here in awhile. I was going to go over today. Do you all think this one is open to the public? I know the prelim was.

Hi everyone.... Haven't been here in awhile. I was going to go over today. Do you all think this one is open to the public? I know the prelim was.

Not sure but that would be awesome of you! Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!

OMG the line was wrapped around the street. It wasn't that bad last time. I was speaking to an attorney in line and he said Fridays/Mondays are always busy for court and today especially since most of us haven't been downtown in three days due to the Pope visiting. He said that the courts were suspended for two days so they will be busy today. I couldn't stand in that line so I will be watching the news like you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1