DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFoZyeYWMAAgrcj.jpg:large

Paul Wagner @Fox5Wagner · 8m 8 minutes ago

Breaking: Court affidavit says family and housekeeper taken hostage around 6pm on Wednesday the night before murders-cash left in garage.

CNN reporting: Matches & matchbooks found at top of stairs

I had not heard anything about this
Thats quite a prize

I am not so sure thats accurate

Well, I don't think SS could tell them "hey, I need cash for ransom money!"

Maybe he was hoping all of the people he spoke with would think it sounded strange, too, and would report it to the police. I'm sure all of those people included in the chain of phone calls are haunted by what happened, and their role in it, even though they had no idea what was going on in that house.

I have to think every company in America is putting together a security strategy right now to include some coded words or phrases for use in this type of situation. Because the criminals are watching all of this, and maybe realizing that without the pizza, they could have done the same thing, thinking they would be smarter.

For example, if entire operation had started before SS went to work on Wednesday morning, the risk of the maid's husband looking for her for not coming home that night would have been avoided, too, because the bank transaction could have happened on the same day. (i.e. by the time SS got home that night, it was too late to get the cash, so they had to wait until the next day)

Even the banks should have a policy with high-dollar clients where they will not release funds like that without speaking to the account owner, and have their own code system in place so they could alert authorities. The police would much rather go out on an unnecessary house visit then have something like this happen in their community.

Families need to come up with a simple secret family code, too, like mentioning the dog's name or something, to let each other know they need help.

someone proofread it and make sure i got them all please.........does it read like i did? multi-tasking lol

I am confused about this. I have a hard time following police reports when they say W-1, etc. Who is W-1? Is W-1 the same person in all of the reports, or is W-1 the actual person and is used for all people involved? Who is IT? I think that just reads weird, I assume they are initials...but IT reads like it. LOL!!

Maybe I am just not following this correctly???

I just read this and was about to post it myself. W-1 has to mean Witness 1? But what does IT stand for? Are those initials of the courier? Anybody?

WHEW! I am so glad you posted this...I just posted the same thing! It is comforting somehow to know I am not the only one who feels this way! LOL!!

answering myself.............yep :D.........i think i got them :D

thank you so much popsicle!!!!

Well, I don't think SS could tell them "hey, I need cash for ransom money!"

Maybe he was hoping all of the people he spoke with would think it sounded strange, too, and would report it to the police. I'm sure all of those people included in the chain of phone calls are haunted by what happened, and their role in it, even though they had no idea what was going on in that house.

I have to think every company in America is putting together a security strategy right now to include some coded words or phrases for use in this type of situation. Because the criminals are watching all of this, and maybe realizing that without the pizza, they could have done the same thing, thinking they would be smarter.

For example, if entire operation had started before SS went to work on Wednesday morning, the risk of the maid's husband looking for her for not coming home that night would have been avoided, too, because the bank transaction could have happened on the same day. (i.e. by the time SS got home that night, it was too late to get the cash, so they had to wait until the next day)

Even the banks should have a policy with high-dollar clients where they will not release funds like that without speaking to the account owner, and have their own code system in place so they could alert authorities. The police would much rather go out on an unnecessary house visit then have something like this happen in their community.

Families need to come up with a simple secret family code, too, like mentioning the dog's name or something, to let each other know they need help.

As I said I don't think its accurate

I am confused about this. I have a hard time following police reports when they say W-1, etc. Who is W-1? Is W-1 the same person in all of the reports, or is W-1 the actual person and is used for all people involved? Who is IT? I think that just reads weird, I assume they are initials...but IT reads like it. LOL!!

W-1 has to be Witness 1. I would guess. But who, I wonder. Maybe NG? Then IT does look like someone's initials. I was thinking that it is the courier, but did they ever say his name?

IT yes, as in it and not he/she. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member