DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG what if the killings were a message to the witness who ripped off some of the ransom money not knowing at the time it was ransom money??W-1? Is that why he was crying and why he would also need to be protected by LE as well as be a suspect??? OMG if true

BBM. Where did you read that W-1 needs to be protected by LE?? Do you have a link?

Can anyone else who had been looking at the assistant/driver's FB and Instagram account confirm they have both been deleted?

I know its hard to believe (!)! there are a few humans left who dont go on Facebook, Twitter, Twatter or Fritta, Insta or Slow anything, Redit or BLueit, Tumble or Rumble, etc etc!!

I am proud to report I am one of those! However!, am curious about this characters Facebook, is it legal for someone to screenshot a couple pages and post - I do not know if that is ok, if so TIA!

One question I have is that VF was supposed to get off work at 3pm, but the police report says the perps entered the house at 6pm. So why was VF still at the home at that time?

[/B]

BBM. Where did you read that W-1 needs to be protected by LE?? Do you have a link?

Someone posted an attachment to the charging documents that states LE was concerned for the safety of TWO of the witnesses. Not 3,only 2. Interesting.

I uploaded a PDF of the charging documents. Here is a link: http://bit.ly/1GuL6IB Please share with anyone who is having trouble reading it via the original link.

Why would you trust an employee of a few months with $40K in cash? Why would the employee entrusted to make the withdrawal be so trusting in handing bundles of cash over to this assistant?

For someone who appears to be very wealthy, $40K is probably not that significant. And honestly, there's not much the employee can do. They have his social and all his info on file. I don't think he would be willing to be a fugitive for the rest of his life for $40K. Now $500K in cash might be a different story.

You guys do know that google street view is not a constantly updated service, right? These photos could have been taken any time in the last several years. I looked something up the other day, and the street view photo was taken in 2012.
Yes, in this case, the photos might not have been made on the same day.

Someone posted an attachment to the charging documents that states LE was concerned for the safety of TWO of the witnesses. Not 3,only 2. Interesting.
Yes, the Arrest Affidavit was put under seal 5/20 and today it was released.

One question I have is that VF was supposed to get off work at 3pm, but the police report says the perps entered the house at 6pm. So why was VF still at the home at that time?

If I am not mistaken that information came strictly from NG. So either she was mistaken, or VF did intend to leave by 3 but for some reason ended up staying later (not finished, extra work needed to be done, whatever).

Why weren't the other people who were with Wint last night in the two cars arrested?? Weren't they aiding and abetting a criminal on the loose? Anyone have insights on why they were released without charges?

Yeh, that really surprised me too - makes totally no sense, your with a felon wanted for murder, and "see ya later" bizaire... especially so soon,

For someone who appears to be very wealthy, $40K is probably not that significant. And honestly, there's not much the employee can do. They have his social and all his info on file. I don't think he would be willing to be a fugitive for the rest of his life for $40K. Now $500K in cash might be a different story.
lol they wouldn't go on the run for only 40k but yet people were murdered for 40k,

Welcome Daisy!!!

:welcome6:

I don't know. I feel like I need to create a spread sheet with all of NG's stories. She gives completely opposite statements about things, sometimes within a few minutes of each other. She can be seen on some broadcasts from behind, not wanting to give her name, but wearing the same outfit, giving her name full frontal in others. Also, she somehow found time to have her extremely long and impractical nails re-done (different color) between the first interview I saw and later ones. Nevermind that no one can clean houses, type or even dial a phone with those things, if your friend and 20-year clients were brutally murdered, would you make or keep your manicure appointment?

She's some kind of drama junkie, she keeps injecting herself into the case. It's messed up.

Others have mentioned the rage that comes with steroid use and steroid withdrawal. I don't know if that explains everything, but it seems reasonable. His arms were beyond big and he obviously has violent rage.

Steroids could be a factor, but Mr. Wint seems to have personal problems with the family, didn't he have some altercation at work with a machete? Does LE think the motive is money? I think financial motive is certainly possible given the victims wealth, but I think Mr. Wint's motives go much deeper. Mr. Wint allegedly stabbed the 10 yr old son, correct? That's very sick, but it also may show Mr. Wint's seething hatred for the family. I think it's possible he was jealous of everything they had (wealth), or may be he had some issue at former job and felt slighted (he might be a sociopath/psychopath?). Stabbing is a very angry and personal crime. Was arson used to cover up deaths/crime scene? If he set victim(s) on fire while alive/immolation then it's extremely painful way to die and seems vengeful. Jmo/

BBM.

I'm not sure who W-2 and W-3 are! Have I missed something? Thanks for your help!

Steffon's/Stephen's facebook profile was removed yesterday. Wish I had taken a screen shot!!!! He is taller and thinner with short hair (in the last photo I saw of him.) He is a big Dallas Cowboys fan and seems like a nice, hard-working guy. He might even be the guy shown talking to the US Marshal last night by the car, but I would not swear to it.

If I am not mistaken that information came strictly from NG. So either she was mistaken, or VF did intend to leave by 3 but for some reason ended up staying later (not finished, extra work needed to be done, whatever).

the police report says the perps entered the house at 6pm. How do they know that?

Why would W-1 (the driver) text W-2 photos of the money that W-2 had just given him?

Because there is social capital is being associated with access to expensive cars and with piles of cash. The driver has previously demonstrated his habit of using social media to build his personal brand by bragging about his use of the victims' cars. He likes expensive cars, but can only get close to them through work. In fact, a hashtag that appears frequently on his posts is #brokeracersclub, which is also the name of a lifestyle brand (mainly T-shirts) owned by the driver; the victims' red Mosler MT900 sports car appears in a post on this brand's Facebook page.

So an original photo of a stack of cash, even if it wasn't pushed through social media immediately, has non-trivial value to someone who uses their social media accounts to self-promote via status symbols.

Last year, the driver and several friends were trying to launch a professional car racing organization. I wonder if his firing in March is due to embezzling money or attempting to steal clients for his own company?

He may have had nothing to do with the crime, but it's clear that he lacked appropriate boundaries regarding how he interacted with his employer's possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay