DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it refers to an employee, not SS.

Thanks! I looked at that article again, and you are right. An anonymous employee several paragraphs up was mentioned, so this must be a reference to that employee.

I'm glad that's one door to close...

I actually think he died first- because when they got there, the reports that the first on the scene (firefighters) gave were that they found "three unconscious adults" and Mr. And Mrs. were removed first, and then Vera. Then they say there were no apparent signs of life and the mom and dad were pronounced dead on the scene after that. Then lifesaving attempts were made on Vera, at the hospital when there was no success in reviving her, she was pronounced dead.

If phillip died last, there could have been the same wording with him but he was described as having been "believed to be phillip savopoulos the male child of mr. and mrs. s" (paraphrased)- see pages 4/5 of this document http://www.documentcloud.org/docume...n-dellon-dennis-charging-papers-may-2015.html

They also mention that the fire is believed to have started in phillips bedroom- and the fire was basically contained to that one room, and closet, with minor extension to the adjacent bathroom.

His COD was sharp force trauma and thermal (fire)

The adults were found in an entirely different room, COD for them was blunt force and sharp force trauma.

So in light of that, and that they couldn't pronounce Vera dead and tried to save her at the scene, that phillip was dead first, at the start of the fire. Gasoline was used. Gasoline explodes (see also, broken front windows , glass blown out when the gasoline was ignited)

And since the fire with that accelerant can cause temps of 1000 F- and phillips COD was thermal partially, I would reason that his life (hopefully quickly) ended when he was lit on fire.

There is a CFI on this board who talked about the fire yesterday. Maybe he can elaborate what he thinks?

IMO M & Mrs S and Mrs F he killed or attempted to kill. Because they had sharp force and blunt force injuries. There is no mention of smoke inhalation or thermal injuries.

Phillip they know he had sharp force injuries because during the autopsy they could most likely see damage to the tissues different than the thermal injuries. His cause of death was sharp force injuries and thermal injuries. Meaning they believe he was alive when the fire was set. Most likely on the bed he was in.

IMO Wint killed the three adults, but he then burned Phillip alive before leaving the home.

Just my very sad and disgusted opinion.

MSM

More background emerges: Wint was a welder at American Iron Works from 2003 to 2005. And he has a criminal record.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...family-n363331

And

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...2a4_story.html

Wint is a former employee of an iron supply company headed by one of the victims and has a long history of alleged assaults and threatening behavior, according to law enforcement and court records.

Police Chief:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/21...scale-dc-home/

"We have information that we believe Mr. Wint is currently in the Brooklyn, N.Y., area," Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier told reporters Thursday.

Lanier said authorities believe 34-year-old Wint is connected to the family through Savopoulos's business.

So this was NG's diabolical plan and she reached out to DDW because he showed signs of craziness and anger towards the family? She decided that would make him a good hit man? All for $40k? Between them? Sorry, but this is a very unlikely scenario.

That's your opinion. It wasn't NG's money and, afaik, Wint didn't receive all of the $40,000.

JMO

This monster would torture and burn a young child for a paltry amount, yet handed over a grand plus tip to a cabbie rather than kill him. He already knew LE knew who he was and had nothing to lose. Strange...

Well , while your were asleep we , solved the whole thing...........here is what happenend.............................................

Thanks so much. It's exactly how I predicted. :)

Found an additional supplement complaint warrant I hadn't seen before. Involving the arrest and seizure of the truck and money.

Very informative, check it out.

SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIACRIMINAL DIVISONUNITED STATES v. DARON WINT, a.k.a. DARRON DELON DENNIS WINT,a.k.a. DARON DYLON WINT, a.k.a. STEFFON WINTPDID 703-045SUPPLEMENT TO THE ARREST WARRANT AFFIDAVIT

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...-darron-dellon-dennis-supplement-may-2015.pdf

Found an additional supplement complaint warrant I hadn't seen before. Involving the arrest and seizure of the truck and money.

SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIACRIMINAL DIVISONUNITED STATES v. DARON WINT, a.k.a. DARRON DELON DENNIS WINT,a.k.a. DARON DYLON WINT, a.k.a. STEFFON WINTPDID 703-045SUPPLEMENT TO THE ARREST WARRANT AFFIDAVIT

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...-darron-dellon-dennis-supplement-may-2015.pdf

Interesting. When he was arrested he was carrying a bag and that bag went to forensics with the car. Also noted that although they speak of finding cash and money orders, no definite amount is given. So really we don't know how much money he recieved or still had with him.

So Wint was in the car but it was an occupant in the truck who gave the money to buy the money orders.

Interesting. When he was arrested he was carrying a bag and that bag went to forensics with the car. Also noted that although they speak of finding cash and money orders, no definite amount is given. So really we don't know how much money he recieved or still had with him.

Correct, no amount was given on how much was recovered. We also have his real name and aliases along with those of a relative. The truck also went to forensics.

I wonder if the daughters drove the cars at the house or if they have their own at school.

I agree with you. Just because only two bundles were visible in the photo, doesn't mean only two bundles were in the bag at the time the photo was taken. Maybe the other two bundles were on the bottom of the bag and not visible. Anyhow, police haven't arrested anyone else yet, and if more people were involved, I really hope arrests are made soon.

I think its telling that they mention the white bands. Visible bundles or not, there is really not a logical reason that all the white bands would not have been intact. It would be difficult to identify the mentioned "two bundles" without being able to see both bands. The bands are wide and white.

Has anyone heard anything about the family dog or dogs? One account I heard from NG was that she said that the perps must have entered when the family dog was being walked and she said the dog was trained to attack anyone that wasn't supposed to be there. Another account I read from a neighbor said the dogs plural were in the yard at the time of the fire, the neighbor also said he would see the wife and son walking the dog all the time.I have not heard one word about the dogs on mainstream media as far as were there dogs, were dogs recovered, who walks the dogs.The media coverage of this event has abruptly stopped since thursday. Also wouldn't the dog or dogs start barking or act odd if there owners were being tortured inside the house,or notice a disruption to their normal routine. This may be nothing but i find it odd that no one is asking about the dog. Also does anyone know why the assistant got fired at the go kart place after being employed since it opened in 2013.

Why wasn't anybody charged as an accessory after the fact? I find that very puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy