DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Forgot that one

Six cars now

And from what I can tell, none of those account for the SUV seen in the map photos. I have looked and looked for what type of car it is...and have come up empty! The reason I searched so much is because I think the rear view is cool!!!!

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.926...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1svCMaGRccGMD8V0MBBHuaBQ!2e0

There is no car badge with make or model - except I think HSK.

I guess that could be an employee's car?

But does anyone know what that is?

I believe, due to photos at the crime scene, that the other (white) car in the driveway is the LandRover.

AH HA!!!!! This answers my question of the car in the driveway in the google map street view! THANK YOU!!!

I had been searching Range Rover, and coming up empty!

And from what I can tell, none of those account for the SUV seen in the map photos. I have looked and looked for what type of car it is...and have come up empty! The reason I searched so much is because I think the rear view is cool!!!!

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.926...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1svCMaGRccGMD8V0MBBHuaBQ!2e0

That is a Land Rover. The big white one we've seen is a Range Rover. You can see the white Range Rover clearly at AIW in the link provided above for the Bing streetview.

On May 15, the day after the killings, the personal assistant called the veteran American Iron Works employee’s cellphone “and was crying,” according to the police documents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

Why would he do this? Why call him after he was dead? (I have not read every page of every thread, so some may have speculated about this before.)

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Read "the personal assistant called [the guy/gal that he went to the bank with] cellphone and was crying. Yeppers, if myself and one other person were involved in this tragedy and were innocent, that is the person I would look to for comfort as only those two can understand the feelings of guilt (misplaced guilt perhaps if both innocent) and share in it and cry to each other.

Yeppers, I would if innocent might be calling the other person who went to the bank and fell for this tragic scheme. Who else on the earth could understand and freely talk about it. (not I'm not saying whether innocent or not, just if if if he is.... I can understand)

ETA: Rethinking this as just went back over original charging documents. I had thought that it referred to the other person as a "veteran" employee. I was wrong.

:thinking: :thinking: sorry 'bout the misdirection folks....

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Updating the car/color list...

White Range Rover
Red Audi
Red Mosler
Blue Porsche 911
Black Bentley
Porsche Cayenne (reported by fellow poster as driven by Amy) ...color unknown so far

Good sleuthing!

This monster would torture and burn a young child for a paltry amount, yet handed over a grand plus tip to a cabbie rather than kill him. He already knew LE knew who he was and had nothing to lose. Strange...

Why exactly would he kill the cabbie? He needed cabbie to drive him.

Updating the car/color list...

White Range Rover
Red Audi
Red Mosler
Blue Porsche 911
Black Bentley
Porsche Cayenne (reported by fellow poster as driven by Amy) ...color unknown so far

Good sleuthing!

Also that beige/gray Land Rover. I wonder if they frequently traded in vehicles, leased the vehicles, etc.

aurora.jpg
citycenter3.jpg

fda.jpg
marc.jpg

http://www.americanironworks.com/Project-Portfolio.aspx

Wont cut and paste -- 250 499 employees
20 50 million income
Formed 1948

http://www.lead411.com/company_AmericanIronWorksInc_1139127.html

The company and Chief are declining comment but absolutely they know. A company that size will have a security department and they would be alerted by police about any current or former employee who shows the possibility of "going postal" at the company's headquarters.

JMO

BBM. I'm not sure about that. I worked in the headquarters of a Fortune 500 company with 35,000 employees, with several thousand people in the headquarters building and those around it, and our security was outsourced and consisted of low-skilled people driving around our parking lot every once in a while. The only thing that stood between our CEO and the front door of the building was a nice older receptionist with control over the doors to the main part of the building. When something violent happened in town, we heard about it through the administrative assistants who lived nearby and knew everything. If something like that had happened, the police would have, I guess, called the CEO's office and asked for him.

http://cpo.landroverusa.com/index.html?_ga=1.47127460.209232653.1432509674 Land Rover HSE

Hello,

I am new to the forum, had been lurking on another case thread here, but now sidetracked on this horrific family murder.

I agree, the reports have minimized exactly what happened to Phillip. His body has been described as "burned beyond recognition" which seems likely given the stated facts about the nature of the fire in his bedroom. If a body
is so severely damaged by fire, what kind of sharp force injuries would be visible upon autopsy?

I watch the show "Bones". (not that that qualifies me for anything...lol) But on the show sometimes the wounds go all the way to the bone. :(

And, DDW got in trouble for an open container of alcohol but lurking outside a former employer's business with a 2 foot machete and bb gun is evidently acceptable as long as he didn't attack anyone with it?

I'm curious...what do you all think about whose dad lives/lived in jogging distance from the back of the church?

I wonder if the daughters drove the cars at the house or if they have their own at school.

Boarding schools usually don't allow students to have cars on campus.

I watch the show "Bones". (not that that qualifies me for anything...lol) But on the show sometimes the wounds go all the way to the bone. :(

And, DDW got in trouble for an open container of alcohol but lurking outside a former employer's business with a 2 foot machete and bb gun is evidently acceptable as long as he didn't attack anyone with it?

I think that show vastly overestimates how much information when can get from the bones. But yea, if you believe it, they can figure out how someone die from examining the bones.

I have believed from the beginning that a machete was involved. These old stories confirm my beliefs. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487