DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey let's get a google map started with places and detail on it.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

BBM

:gasp: A corporation threw employee under the bus by even mentioning something that even none of us :websleuther: had ever considered.

Jeez. Bad corporate pr department IMHO! They are highlighting something that did not need mentioning imho. smh

Hi.

I am lost what did you glean from it? I thought it was odd too, but nothing crossed my mind - whatcha thinking!

I looked and looked and couldn't find anything either. I graduated from law school 20 years ago (!!!) and practiced for about 8 years and haven't practiced in 12 years. I can google my maiden name and married name and find myself at my old firm, as a lawyer in every jurisdiction I was licensed in (some which have lapsed), as well as other stuff pertaining to my legal career. I know early on it was mentioned that SS was an attorney but I don't see any info on him like I can find on me. I remember reading here that he may have gone to Univ. of Maryland and/or American University but I have not seen that in any MSM or in my own searching.

I was able to find a sorority sister of AS on Facebook talking about the tragedy but that was it.

I think his law "practice" was limited to just AIW. It's a family business. We have a close friend in D.C. who is a CEO of a tech company and he's never practiced law anywhere but in a corporation.

JMO

Whatttttttt? Holyshtballs I just read the release. Wtf. IS the Delivery person under investigation????

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I read it like this: "everything else (that you want to know), including (the name of) the delivery person is part of an active investigation, so we can't tell you".

I think his law "practice" was limited to just AIW. It's a family business. We have a close friend in D.C. who is a CEO of a tech company and he's never practiced law anywhere but in a corporation.

JMO

I think you are probably right.

lmao... Are you talking to a fellow :websleuther: that I talked with today hehehehe :seeya: to someone I talked with earlier today... SEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm obtuse!

...anywhoooo...

My point was...why did the corporate PR release even MENTION that their employee was under investigation. They should have :moo: just stated their statement and left that out.

Why did they include that? It just feels dirty to me if I was an employee that this would be mentioned in the release. Nothing more to read into it. Just upset me as ... well..... history on good/bad press releases by companies with tragedies. This one just screamed to me a bad press release. My background, nothing more. Last thing that poor delivery person needs are folks misinterpreting (general public) that he is "under investigation". Poor kid imho

:blush: Emotions got in the way of my post

:seeya:

I hope you didn't think I was "calling you out" or anything. You are wise (that does not imply old!! LOL!) and if you see something, I want to see it too! LOL!!

So your background is important. And your -and others - emotions are always valid! So thanks for pointing that out...

I think bucket was for the accelarant to set the car afire.

:thinking: Does this post give idea that someone puts gasoline in a 5 lb/10 lb pail vs. a normal container.

Not buying that at all. :moo:

What kind of accelerant like gasoline would be put in a bucket... or.... help me follow you as I cannot yet understand. That :moo: is foolhardy and just cannot fathom. Even to have it in a $9.00 approved gasoline container... then pour in a large open container to *throw* on the car indiscriminately doesn't make sense to me with my background...which isn't torching cars lol.

Can I pick your brain on what you are thinking?

TIA

I read it like this: "everything else (that you want to know), including (the name of) the delivery person is part of an active investigation, so we can't tell you".

Yeah...that is how I read it too. Because you know every media person had been asking "What is the delivery person's name, age, rank and serial number - and if you don't have that, we will take social security and driver's license numbers! K, thanks!!!"

Sometimes, the media is so damn intrusive...and other times, they don't get half of what they report right! I wish there was some damn consistency! But then, if there was, WS might not exist!!!

:thinking: Does this post give idea that someone puts gasoline in a 5 lb/10 lb pail vs. a normal container.

What kind of accelerant like gasoline would be put in a bucket... or.... help me follow you as I cannot yet understand. That :moo: is foolhardy and just cannot fathom. Even to have it in a $9.00 approved gasoline container... then pour in a large open container to *throw* on the car indiscriminately doesn't make sense to me with my background...which isn't torching cars lol.

TIA

He has not displayed much "thought" throughout the ordeal! I was thinking what purpose would one have to be running with a bucket? Some have said the $. Then I thought, the gas makes more sense (if you will) . He is in all baggy clothes , why not stick the money in your pockets - who needs a bucket to carry one and half inches of $100 bills!

Your (!) being logical - he certainly hasnt been , and it visually fits with splashing gas all over the mansion earlier........

JMO

Law Offices Of Savvas P. Savopoulos P.C.
Category: Lawyers - Mesothelioma

Users Rating:
(301) 277-8444

3201 Kenilworth Ave

Bladensburg
, MD

Law Offices Of Savvas P. Savopoulos P.C. is a business providing services in the field of Lawyers - Mesothelioma. Law Offices Of Savvas P. Savopoulos P.C. is located in Bladensburg, MD on 3201 Kenilworth Ave .
This is very near RI Ave and 10th, too.
https://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/Bladensburg-MD/Law+Offices+Of+Savvas+P+Savopoulos+PC/669586

TIA

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me either. Plus it was stated in prior threads when this was discussed that no gas station will allow you to dispense gas into anything other than an approved container (red gas can)

How would anyone even get gas out of a pump into a bucket? It needs that seal and something to push up the rubber part? You know what I am trying to say...like if you don't get it in the car exactly right it won't pump? Man, my words are escaping me!

He has not displayed much "thought" throughout the ordeal! I was thinking what purpose would one have to be running with a bucket? Some have said the $. Then I thought, the gas makes more sense (if you will) . He is in all baggy clothes , why not stick the money in your pockets - who needs a bucket to carry one and half inches of $100 bills!

YOur being logical - he certainly hasnt been , and it visually fits with splashing gas all over the mansion earlier........

I agree. He could have siphoned gas out of the tank and into the bucket. He could be carrying the bucket because he feared it had his DNA on it. But a bucket would be easier to splash a large area quickly.

JMO

I hope you didn't think I was "calling you out" or anything. You are wise (that does not imply old!! LOL!) and if you see something, I want to see it too! LOL!!

So your background is important. And your -and others - emotions are always valid! So thanks for pointing that out...

Thanx about the wise - old I am 56! This guy has just been so stupid. I think setting the house on fire was totally dumb - got everyone there in what 5 minutes. And then , it creeps me out, but earlier someone stated (and it just rang true to me), cause I was always haunted about why burn the child - hide something far more perverted? Yes. that is what I am concerned about.

Or not want it known that he "tortured" him. But then , if burned that bad the only way would be via bones, that too creates very upsetting feelings.

No, I like the dialog, (I take no insult to feedack!)obviously, have been here all day and accomplished nothing - but I do have an addictive personality so this is really not all that out of "character" in general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIg time!

So do I have this right? One potential POI (at least in my mind) had a parent that was only a few miles away from the father of the named suspect? I wonder if those two knew each other and if so, how far they went back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55