DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just checked and you are correct. The braids in the picture on the right are just messier and frizzier.

Bleckkkkkkkkk, I had to looks at "it's" photo/s again.
Something I'm trying to avoid as "it" makes me want to puke.
Plus, it makes me want reach through my computer and do *ahem* things to "it".

I originally thought that they were dreadlocks as well.
Ya, I agree about the messier and frizzier that you've mentioned.

I'd like to do something to that hair as well, like light it the heck on fire.
This case has me contemplating about doing some horrible things to this waste of space on this planet.

I've considered myself a person that is non-violent. I despise confrontation, I'm a pacifist and I detest violence.
Yet, here I am thinking of way to torture this sack 'o ship.

I think that I may need to seek therapy while following this case :freakedout:

In the Petit case, the killer put gas in several non-allowable containers. The gas station attendant didn't notice what was going on, I guess. That said, it does seem like it would be awkward and dangerous to drive around with a bucket of gas. Maybe poured it from a red container into the bucket to splash on the car? Or maybe when you've killed a family of four and set their house ablaze, you just sort of say "screw it" and pump your gas into a bucket.

Yea! that is what I was saying - I dont know if he was high or what (am confused tho in that he did get a "career" posted earlier - the training for welder had some stuff that requred congnition - you know what I am saying) but good lord, your in a 4.5 million home, your tying people up, stabbing em , blackmailing em.

Of course you get hungry, but my sense would be their fridge might be filled with a bunch of wonderful options! And you call Dominos - come on moron. And then you dont even eat it! Myabe he helped himself at the bar throughout - but that is just obserd calling for Pizza just (if it did not end so sadly funny stupid) IMO

In the Petit case, the killer put gas in several non-allowable containers. The gas station attendant didn't notice what was going on, I guess. That said, it does seem like it would be awkward and dangerous to drive around with a bucket of gas. Maybe poured it from a red container into the bucket to splash on the car? Or maybe when you've killed a family of four and set their house ablaze, you just sort of say "screw it" and pump your gas into a bucket.

non-allowable containers

this just hit me , its funny, I dont think he was a "law abiding" citizen - just a guess on this end! Oh come on guys a chuckle here and there is ok ...............

Your link clearly states the information hasn't been verified.

FYI a lot of online listings will say "not verified yet" until you (the business owner at said address) sign up for an account, sign in., and claim your business. It's a way to make money bc people think "omg why isn't this verified" and get freaked out. I see stuff like this all the time when I google clients addresses or even my own to see what digital content they have out there on the web for the brand. It's kind of like a sheisty sales scare tactic.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Thanx about the wise - old I am 56! This guy has just been so stupid. I think setting the house on fire was totally dumb - got everyone there in what 5 minutes. And then , it creeps me out, but earlier someone stated (and it just rang true to me), cause I was always haunted about why burn the child - hide something far more perverted? Yes. that is what I am concerned about.

Or not want it known that he "tortured" him. But then , if burned that bad the only way would be via bones, that too creates very upsetting feelings.

No, I like the dialog, (I take no insult to feedack!)obviously, have been here all day and accomplished nothing - but I do have an addictive personality so this is really not all that out of "character" in general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIg time!

Hi POp!

Savvas Philip Savopoulos
3201 Woodland Dr. N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia

Experience & Credentials

University: University of Maryland, B.A.

Law School: American University - Washington, DC, J.D.

Admitted: 1994

I'm thinking there's a good possibility that in time we may find out this crime had a very complex motive. There are too many strange and yet coincidental factors that lead me to question a straightforward conclusion. I have to say I do wonder about certain dealings, and am hoping everything was on the up and up, but I would be remiss if I didn't say I do wonder.

I searched all over WS for a thread on this case and came up empty. I was very surprised!!! I won't say anymore about that case here, but man...WTF????

I think that's because this board is very LE friendly and participating in that un-productive conversation (or rather screaming match) is not helpful to the mission of helping victims here.

Honestly it's really upsetting as the wife of an officer to see stuff like this and that's why this board is one of the few where people can know what my husband does and I am not criticized, harassed, put on the defensive or made to feel ashamed of supporting LE.

Apparently so...so that's where he did his Law work, too.

I don't think he had clients as a lawyer. Sounds to me like he used his law degree to help him in his business. Not sure if that makes sense?

I'm thinking there's a good possibility that in time we may find out this crime had a very complex motive. There are too many strange and yet coincidental factors that lead me to question a straightforward conclusion. I have to say I do wonder about certain dealings, and am hoping everything was on the up and up, but I would be remiss if I didn't say I do wonder.

I thought that about the Hannah Graham case too at the beginning ... but it turns out it wasn't as complicated as it first appeared.

I don't think he had clients as a lawyer. Sounds to me like he used his law degree to help him in his business. Not sure if that makes sense?

Totally! It looked like most of his work was focused on business stuff for himself- corporate stuff. And I bet it saves him a ton of money!

I think that's because this board is very LE friendly and participating in that un-productive conversation (or rather screaming match) is not helpful to the mission of helping victims here.

Honestly it's really upsetting as the wife of an officer to see stuff like this and that's why this board is one of the few where people can know what my husband does and I am not criticized, harassed, put on the defensive or made to feel ashamed of supporting LE.

I figured it was something like that.

It makes me sad that you have to "hide" that part of your life...but I understand.

I am moving there too. - I think a lot of folks, in the really rich arena - cash a lot of stuff. Its an IRS based behavior!

I figured it was something like that.

It makes me sad that you have to "hide" that part of your life...but I understand.

It sucks man. I just had to delete my Facebook after being one of the first people to ever have a FB account (my college was one of the first added lol) - because this guy here in Roc posted my pic with husband and oldest on his cop hater blog with my personal information.

I'm sick over it :( my H is awesome and totally like the "officer friendly" guy we learned about as kids. Just genuinely kind and a total helper. And some cop hater targeted us :( ugh. It's a sore spot right now for me

It sucks man. I just had to delete my Facebook after being one of the first people to ever have a FB account (my college was one of the first added lol) - because this guy here in Roc posted my pic with husband and oldest on his cop hater blog with my personal information.

I'm sick over it :( my H is awesome and totally like the "officer friendly" guy we learned about as kids. Just genuinely kind and a total helper. And some cop hater targeted us :( ugh. It's a sore spot right now for me

That is scary. At the same time, your husband probably plays by the rules, but there are definaltly issues that need to be addressed. As a minority I have lived that $$$$ with LE and I am thrilled with all the stuff that is breaking. Much reform is needed IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1