DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the same JW. That one is in St Louis (click on avatar) and his avatar/head shot doesn't look like W-1

Does it matter around here? It's suspicious!
LOL.

I wouldn't feel my responsibilities were over until the money safely reached my bosses hands. I would be very nervous dropping 40k cash in an unlocked car, and just leaving it. I would be calling my employer and checking in, until I knew it was retrieved. JMO
Or at the very least sending a cryptic text that only SS could answer correctly.

As I understand the assistant worked for SS less than 2 1/2 months?

Where has it been reported that the Mosler was burned??? AFAIK the Mosler is in pristine condition.

O/T giggle time here for stress release...

It may not be as pristine as it was before. It looked in one of the screen shots that I did that the police had put something on the trunk of the car. It brought to mind a friend of mine that shows cars. My friend puts out a sign at car shows that says "if you touch my car, you better be naked" :giggle:

Hard to say. Where was the picture taken? Is that at the same race track where he worked?

O/T giggle time here for stress release...

It may not be as pristine as it was before. It looked in one of the screen shots that I did that the police had put something on the trunk of the car. It brought to mind a friend of mine that shows cars. My friend puts out a sign at car shows that says "if you touch my car, you better be naked" :giggle:

LMAO!! My Dad freaks out if I lay something on his car...and it's a 2001 Lincoln Town Car. This has been his rule since I have been old enough to be told not to do something - and if I occasionally forget, I hear about it!!!

I blacked out his face in compliance with TOS.

View attachment 75251

LMAO!!! Is that standard around here? That is just hilarious!

Hard to say. Where was the picture taken? Is that at the same race track where he worked?

It says it's a track in North Carolina.

This guy obviously traveled a lot. He had sponsors. He had what appears to me a lifelong love of all things racing. I am really unsure why he has been tied to this by so many of you...but we won't know one way or another until LEO confirms it. I will say again, I do not think he is involved.

Here's what we seem to know(corrections appreciated.)

He was happy at his former job but subsequently fired.

He is involved in a very expensive sport and planned to attend two pricey events this summer.

Neither SS or his company is listed as a sponsor.

Being Director of Marketing, appearing in ad photos in previous job...becomes driving a rich guy to work and back.

He knows welding.

He likes SS's cars.

DW is apprehended with a truck that is a mobile auto/truck repair service.

He's lied to police about certain key facts.

He dropped off the money but never checked that the boss got it..thereby covering his own derrière.

The last call was from SS phone to him.

All of this could mean NOTHING. And that is a likely possibility. But I ask again, how often in the charging document for a different person, does LE refers to lies by someone completely different? Is that common? I honestly don't know.

As a welder, I wonder how easy it would be to melt off or remove the VIN numbers and then solder on or even make fake ones. Anyone????

I am so confused about this whole line of theory!!

They took ONE of the cars...and burned it to the ground! They left other also valuable cars behind, after setting fire to the house - so there was never any chance they were going back for more.

I think some of y'all have gone down a rabbit hole, way too far!!! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member