DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they specifically name the Mosler and the two cars parked outside of the garage. One would think that they would name the Bentley, too, if it were there, since their description of the Mosler was as of "a vehicle in the garage", along with a description of its value, which implies that maybe it was the only vehicle in the garage?

Thanks for using conditional tense properly. Thanks so much. I like you for that. That's all. :)

So there pretty much has to be another garage somewhere.

Maybe/Maybe not. Won't know till we find out if Bentley is other car parked in garage next to Mosler.

I'm going to assume all 6 were at home ... 2 inside ... 2 in driveway ... 2 in street

But they specifically name the Mosler and the two cars parked outside of the garage. One would think that they would name the Bentley, too, if it were there, since their description of the Mosler was as of "a vehicle in the garage", along with a description of its value, which implies that maybe it was the only vehicle in the garage?

Not necessarily. They never mentioned the tan Range Rover prior today. Didn't find out about that until it was towed away. Apparently it was parked on 32nd street.

We know about the Mosler because the garage door was open. Which past footage shows. I've yet to see footage of the other garage door open. So, would be interesting if there is another car in garage. Each garage has it's own opener.

That's what's being assumed. Now that I think about it court docs don't disclose model of car, just W-1 left $$$ in SS's car. I still want to know if another car was next to Mosler. Couldn't have been Tan Range Rover because news report said it was parked on 32nd street.

Cort docs do say that car was red. So it had to be the Mosler.

DW didn't even have the brains to cut his dreadlocks when there was APB out on him. Plus, I would think a real hit man would use a gun. You know the bucket that suspect was running away with on video... It probably had knife, duct tape... Just like previous post suggested, on the HBO series "the Wire" the bad dudes would carry their misc murder, killing stuff in.

You're probably right, I wondered earlier if he only had that to carry loot away in, and by loot I mean the cash and whatever x-box games he could grab ..

Or did W1 drive him home Wednesday? Do we know?

I don't believe JW drove SS home Wednesday.... His wife called unexpectedly that she needed him to come home, then later in eve is when JW got txt that he was to make a delivery the next AM (Thursday)

Yesterday W1s name was in the media along with the news that he is staying out of the public eye. Then we hear that he is cooperating with LE. Next thing that hits the news is the cars are towed.

Not sure what that means, but it could mean W1 gave some pertinent info about the cars very recently. (I am a bit surprised the cars weren't taken in for investigation earlier than this.)

JMO

I don't believe JW drove SS home Wednesday.... His wife called unexpectedly that she needed him to come home, then later in eve is when JW got txt that he was to make a delivery the next AM (Thursday)

I'm not following you why you think JW didn't drive SS home on Wednesday. I'm not sure the significance of it, but I don't think we can rule it out based on what we know. JMO

I doubt if he is one at all, I hope nobody thinks I do .. The idea is preposterous IMO.

"Preposterous" is maybe a bit strong, but I agree. Wint was not a hit-man. He saw something he could tap. And then he did something.
He's just a bad guy.

For those that can afford it racing is a great sport and has so many levels and as racers grow they obtain various license depending on their training and shown expertise.

I worked in track safety for a private race track in S. Georgia and we hosted club racers of all types except dragsters. No visitors were allowed, it was a private race track.

It would be unsafe to have full outright racing with beginners and experts mixing it up on the track. Equipment, carts, cars and insurance are too expensive to risk experts and beginners who may or may not know to read race flags like yellow, red or black flags and what a move over your going to be passed flag looks like.

So groups are separated into beginners, novices and experts with each striving for a higher class. Racing classes given by the racing group to each class helps advance drivers. It's more like an apprenticeship for racers. One caveat is if you keep advancing, it takes tons of money to play with high performance cars.

Just an overview kinda

Peliman,I was a corner marshall for 10 years for tracks in the southeast and my husband races sportbikes.Yes,It is very expensive and without sponsers most costs come from your own pocket.We could have bought a second home with all the money on tires,parts,fuel,fees,hotels.

It is quite frightening to look at the house photos and see how close everything is to the streets.
The neighborhood. It would take allot of ego to think no one would see or hear anything.
Did Wint have a look out person? How did he get there? on foot?
No camera's? esp neighbors? A house in the country but this house is wide open to view.
IMOO there is more this than money. Pure hatred. Wint was after his family only.
Oh why??? Jealous of them for what they had and he didn't?

"Preposterous" is maybe a bit strong, but I agree. Wint was not a hit-man. He saw something he could tap. And then he did something.
He's just a bad guy.

It's a very scary reality, and it could happen to any of us .. I'm thinking about our security now and realize we're sitting ducks :(

FOX 5's Alexandra Limon witnessed police seizing a white Range Rover and a red Audi convertible parked in the home's driveway. A tan Land Rover parked on 32nd Street in front of the house was also taken away.

All of the vehicles are believed to belong to the Savopoulos.

Investigators are being tight-lipped about the investigation and are not saying if the removal of these vehicles is standard procedure or if they had a specific reason to take away these vehicles.
Oddly enough, they didn't mention the Mosler. I wonder if they already took that car away or if they just didn't want to leave the outside cars unattended.

You're probably right, I wondered earlier if he only had that to carry loot away in, and by loot I mean the cash and whatever x-box games he could grab ..
c'mon...it's too late for me to be :lol:

Not necessarily. They never mentioned the tan Range Rover prior today. Didn't find out about that until it was towed away. Apparently it was parked on 32nd street.

We know about the Mosler because the garage door was open. Which past footage shows. I've yet to see footage of the other garage door open. So, would be interesting if there is another car in garage. Each garage has it's own opener.

So did VF's husband see the Porsche in front of the house on Woodland or the side street on 32nd where the garage is located?

It sure took police a long time to tow those cars. By now evidence could be compromised.
OMG!!! The gas door is open on the Land Rover which was parked on the street and can be seen in many of the early news reports!
7913936_G.jpg

It's a very scary reality, and it could happen to any of us .. I'm thinking about our security now and realize we're sitting ducks :(
I'm probably a sitting duck,too. I don't have anything anybody would want though so I'm probably ok. The other day a guy came over to survey how many boxes his moving company would need to move us (we are moving soon ).He needed to go in the garage to check out stuff in there and while in there alone with him I thought of this case and felt so creeped out. Poor guy was probably wondering why I crept slowly towards the door and held it open so my dog could come in and save me if need be.

It is quite frightening to look at the house photos and see how close everything is to the streets.
The neighborhood. It would take allot of ego to think no one would see or hear anything.
Did Wint have a look out person? How did he get there? on foot?
No camera's? esp neighbors? A house in the country but this house is wide open to view.
IMOO there is more this than money. Pure hatred. Wint was after his family only.
Oh why??? Jealous of them for what they had and he didn't?

I know! I commented on that early on and linked to the street view. It is so scary that all that happened in the house with no one the wiser.

Yes, I think jealousy and a grudge from years gone by. He wasn't going to let it go.

yeah if someone broke into my place they'd probably donate money once they looked around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1