DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many garages are there at the house?
Could all the cars be stored on the property or were they stored elsewhere?
I think some of us have been speculating that there may have been car storage off site.

It's a 2 car garage ... but each garage has a separate opener ... it's not like a single door lift

Yes, I mightily regret my hasty words. I wrote to him and I deleted my rude comment.
It was unnecessary and extremely unkind of me and I am ashamed of my outburst upon him.

I'm not normally a b, in fact historically a victim, but it just hit me this time and I am so sorry I took it out on him.

:loveyou::blowkiss:

I would think a car worth almost a million dollars would be kept in a special storage unit, not in a garage next to the lawn mower, bikes and weed eater. :(

Yeah.

I try to keep all my million dollar cars parked somewhere where I won't scratch them when I try to extricate the Chain Saws from the extension cords that are hopelessly conjoined on hooks next to their doors.

I still cannot figure out where all the cars were parked. A two car garage, limited on street parking. So two cars in the garage, the most expensive ones, some out on the street, some out in the drive way?

It appears they had 6 cars total (Audi, Bentley, Mosler, Porsche, White Range Rover, Tan Range Rover). Audi, White Range Rover were parked in driveway. Red Mosler in one garage. Bentley (unconfirmed) in other garage?? Porsche (later burned) and Tan Range Rover parked on street. They had 2 spaces (on street)

The Audi, White Range Rover & Tan Range Rover were towed away today.

The third car that got towed as it was parked when this photo was taken, possibly on May 21. See photo 2/3rds of the way down the page.

http://fox6now.com/2015/05/21/promi...pizza-crust-leads-to-hunt-for-murder-suspect/

I think that is a Jeep. The other car that color that was towed today was a Land Rover Discovery - and I only know that because I inquired about that car. LOL!!

I could be totally wrong, but that is the car that might have been in the garage along with the Mosler. I don't think they would have kept the Land Rover on the street this whole time, because there have been so many LE vehicles, it would have been in the way.

But that is just my speculation.

I programmed a fake address in my GPS system ... so if they hit GO HOME ... well they gonna end up in the woods somewhere LOL

We did that, too. A great address to use is your local police department or sheriff's office! And we now have an emergency verbal code.

IMO The Bentley may have been parked at AIW at night (indoors) and JW would pick it up each morning when arriving at work. He would leave his car and drive Mr. S in the Bentley.

maybe fingerprints, hair?

Right-o. I agree. But what I really meant is (but wasn't clear) - I wonder how LE thinks the cars were involved with the kidnapping, hostage holding, robbery, murder, and arson that all happened inside the home (as far as we know).

It appears they had 6 cars total (Audi, Bentley, Mosler, Porsche, White Range Rover, Tan Range Rover). Audi, White Range Rover were parked in driveway. Red Mosler in one garage. Bentley (unconfirmed) in other garage?? Porsche (later burned) and Tan Range Rover parked on street. They had 2 spaces (on street)

The Audi, White Range Rover & Tan Range Rover were towed away today.

Was the money left in the Mosler? I need to Google as I don't even know what it looks like. Maybe DW wanted it put in that car as he planned to use it as a getaway car. I know, that would be a tad conspicuous, but remember...we are talking about a guy who doesn't like pizza, never eats pizza but orders 2 during a hostage situation and eats it before murdering 4 people leaving his DNA on some uneaten crust.

We did that, too. A great address to use is your local police department or sheriff's office! And we now have an emergency verbal code.

And they say technology is supposed to make our lives better and easier! But instead, we have to make up crap so that people can't destroy our lives because that technology gives them easy access to us! SMH!

j
I think that is a Jeep. The other car that color that was towed today was a Land Rover Discovery - and I only know that because I inquired about that car. LOL!!

I could be totally wrong, but that is the car that might have been in the garage along with the Mosler. I don't think they would have kept the Land Rover on the street this whole time, because there have been so many LE vehicles, it would have been in the way.

But that is just my speculation.
Okay, you probably are right that it isn't the car they towed.

I think I should have stayed in bed today. Maybe tomorrow will be better and the police will reveal more information.

I doubt if he is one at all, I hope nobody thinks I do .. The idea is preposterous IMO.

We don't know at this point who else was involved and in what capacity.
Was this Wint's idea, or someone else's? And did Wint pay others to help him, or did someone pay him?

Right-o. I agree. But what I really meant is (but wasn't clear) - I wonder how LE thinks the cars were involved with the kidnapping, hostage holding, robbery, murder, and arson that all happened inside the home (as far as we know).
Somebody, didn't catch who, said one thing they would check for is if the perps tampered with them as if they were going to steal them... just to cross their t's and dot their i's.

Our reaction to W-1 depends a lot on how the "evidence" adds up to us individually. There is nothing at all wrong with being "the Driver" except that I spent a lot of time on his SM before it went missing, and while some of you found it charming....I found it troubling and even deceitful.

My reaction might be influenced by my doubts about his lies and my feeling that he was part of this horrific slaughter.

None of us really know, do we? We do not have enough facts...so we defend or doubt as an intellectual exercise. There is SO much we do not know. I don't think we need to take offense at each other when we are all posting here on NOTHING but our feelings and speculation. He could be a great guy; he could be the most heinous type of criminal and betrayer.

NONE of us knows yet.

Many, many posts ago, I expressed my admiration for VF. I wrote that to me she was as successful as SS. She worked hard, educated her children, bought her dream home. This woman was a true role model. I really can't say for whom I am most infuriated...but it truly enrages me that she was deprived of the retirement and the life she EARNED...by some "elitists."

I call DW and his posse "elitists" because there is no more obnoxious and vile form of "entitlement" than to think you have a RIGHT to whatever others have worked for.

I logged back in (again) just to thumbs up your post.

I doubt if he is one at all, I hope nobody thinks I do .. The idea is preposterous IMO.
DW didn't even have the brains to cut his dreadlocks when there was APB out on him. Plus, I would think a real hit man would use a gun. You know the bucket that suspect was running away with on video... It probably had knife, duct tape... Just like previous post suggested, on the HBO series "the Wire" the bad dudes would carry their misc murder, killing stuff in.

IMO The Bentley may have been parked at AIW at night (indoors) and JW would pick it up each morning when arriving at work. He would leave his car and drive Mr. S in the Bentley.

I am not sure what the answer is, but SS had to drive something home on Wednesday night. And it wasn't the Bentley, since that wasn't at the house.

But they specifically name the Mosler and the two cars parked outside of the garage. One would think that they would name the Bentley, too, if it were there, since their description of the Mosler was as of "a vehicle in the garage", along with a description of its value, which implies that maybe it was the only vehicle in the garage?

So the Bentley could be missing?

I am not sure what the answer is, but SS had to drive something home on Wednesday night. And it wasn't the Bentley, since that wasn't at the house.

Or did W1 drive him home Wednesday? Do we know?

j
Okay, you probably are right that it isn't the car they towed.

I think I should have stayed in bed today. Maybe tomorrow will be better and the police will reveal more information.

If the only thing you did "wrong" today is misidentify a Jeep instead of a Land Rover - that are the exact same color and size and shape - I am gonna say you are doing A-OK! LOL!!

But yes, hopefully they will do that tomororw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8