DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nononono the comment wasn't here on WS! LOL, no need to be sorry for me. :D I was referencing a quote from another site and my comment was in response to someone's specific post here. I was agreeing with them and adding my own opinion about the other site's quote. Confusing, but eh.

It's written that way in so many places all over the web and what passes for media and it's a sad comment that some media reporting seems to make distinctions between what they deem to be victims and collateral damage. It's just so sad.

yeeks.

Nobody here on WS did that.

It bothers me too that some of the reporting almost makes her seem like an afterthought. It actually bothers me A LOT.

And the thought of her husband worrying all night, coming to the house...and then finding out how she died.

I swear I would vote for public executions in front of the Lincoln Monument.

The poster isn't talking about here but in articles etc jmo

Thanks popsicle :) I was typing away furiously to say just that and came back to read you understood me :) I swear, I wish we could see expressions and hear vocal inflections via comments so we could better know what's what.

It's why I get kind of overboard using emoticons here and holymoly - Websleuths has the best variety and funniest emoticons I've ever seen. Very creative and clever giffers and I'm so thankful for the laughs out loud and snorts I make when I look over the list to choose.

:loveyou:

A thought... Maybe they're towing cars to get DNA evidence? In a earlier post, it was speculated that perhaps DW or crew got access to the SS family either AS, or SS by
holding them up at car, thus gaining access to the home?

No mention anywhere along the way of the Bentley being at the house. At all.

I noticed too. There haven't been photos of it, either. Correct?
I think that's the car JW was driving. Makes sense to drive someone around in a Bentley. Not a Porsche or Audi. IMO

That is a good question.

If you have money to hire a hit man, do you hire a trained professional, or a lower level
psychopath crook like Wint to make it look like a home invasion gone wrong.

But don't you have more to worry about with a lower level psycho? More chance that he will mess up and be caught and then turn on you?

An expensive, professional hit man could take out the family, easy peasy, no mess nor fuss, and leave no trail. JMO

I really believe that if DW were hired he will spill the beans really fast, imo.

What about the other Super expensive car? The red one? Can't remember the name.

The Mosler... I think it was mentioned somewhere it was about $700K. IIRC, people here thought it was in the garage at the time of the fire. It could still be in the garage, I suppose?

In the newscast both garage doors were closed. It can be assumed the Mosler is still on the property inside garage. I'm thinking the Bentley is in the other garage.

I think that is why the one was on the street. They moved it out of the way to get the money deposit car out of the garage to take it in for examination right after the murders imo.

They took away three cars according to Twitter.

One already burned. Are all accounted for?

I haven't heard about any missing cars. If any were missing I think LE would release that info so the public could help.

But don't you have more to worry about with a lower level psycho? More chance that he will mess up and be caught and then turn on you?

An expensive, professional hit man could take out the family, easy peasy, no mess nor fuss, and leave no trail. JMO

I really believe that if DW were hired he will spill the beans really fast, imo.

Yes.

IMO this was not a "professional" hit job by any means.

That does not mean that is was not pre-planned and that others were not involved.

Yes.

IMO this was not a "professional" hit job by any means.

That does not mean that is was not pre-planned and that others were not involved.
If suspects were watching home for some time prior, then it's certainly was pre-planned.

I don't think DW is going to take the fall for this alone.

I wonder why they are taking some cars and not all of them?

Just because he had a "real" racing coach does not mean that JW was not involved as well. SS obviously valued JW's opinion. And we saw PS and JW together at a track. There are many people involved in racing, especially at a level where you have sponsors. This proves nothing, IMO.

All of that being said, is there something wrong with being a driver...to a man who was very involved in the racing world...and had the best of the best cars to drive??

I agree. I think JW would have served a different purpose, as a different type of coach. As an employee, he would PERHAPS be paid to drive PS to summer time practices and stay and watch the session, bring him home, and then add more information and help him absorb what he learned. His mother would not have been as valuable in that role, and his dad would be too busy probably. JMO

That is the kind of thing I saw the very wealthy families do when I shuttled my kids to some activities. I'd take my kid to tennis practice and sit and wait, and the rich kid would have a college aged tennis pro as his 'nanny'---and they would stay after and practice longer and get better tips on what they just learned. Just an example of what I was trying to explain in terms of what I felt JW's role was possibly supposed to be...?

Yes, that and the other comment "...and the maid..." Seriously, how disgustingly elitist. I don't know why I get so freaking angry when I read things like that but I do!

The MURDERED WOMAN has a name: Veralicia Figuaroa

He replied to your message on FB about this.

I feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member