DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those are true IMO.

She never knew about any money ever being dropped off. And after this horrible crime, she found out after the fact that JW dropped that money off...and that the reason he was told was because of the opening. Which is almost assuredly the excuse given for the ransom.

The first statement being that she never knew about it happening before. And the second statement being what she found out after the fact, a day later or whatever.

That's not how I read the first quote (which BTW is from a later interview than the second quote). It sounds to me like she's saying she "knew nothing about the money that was dropped off May 14", which contradicts what she said earlier when she said she knew money was supposed to be dropped off and that she spoke with the employee who confirmed he had dropped it off.

That doesn't sound very nice :(

Our reaction to W-1 depends a lot on how the "evidence" adds up to us individually. There is nothing at all wrong with being "the Driver" except that I spent a lot of time on his SM before it went missing, and while some of you found it charming....I found it troubling and even deceitful.

My reaction might be influenced by my doubts about his lies and my feeling that he was part of this horrific slaughter.

None of us really know, do we? We do not have enough facts...so we defend or doubt as an intellectual exercise. There is SO much we do not know. I don't think we need to take offense at each other when we are all posting here on NOTHING but our feelings and speculation. He could be a great guy; he could be the most heinous type of criminal and betrayer.

NONE of us knows yet.

Many, many posts ago, I expressed my admiration for VF. I wrote that to me she was as successful as SS. She worked hard, educated her children, bought her dream home. This woman was a true role model. I really can't say for whom I am most infuriated...but it truly enrages me that she was deprived of the retirement and the life she EARNED...by some "elitists."

I call DW and his posse "elitists" because there is no more obnoxious and vile form of "entitlement" than to think you have a RIGHT to whatever others have worked for.

BBM: :( I agree with you.

I HATE IT when people misread my sense of humor - it's mortifying to be completely misunderstood when you're making jokes you think are funny, but no one bothers to double check because they're putting their own projection on it.

Thank you jd dickenson and millhouse for telling us this is from Anchorman - I've not seen that movie, but I did recognize that JW was being funny describing his his office and the picture of the fine dashboard, lol!

Poor guy! I really don't believe he's involved in this. People lie for all kinds of reasons and it's possible his first thought was that money was missing and he was going to be accused. This would be incredibly stressful to most people and I can't imagine everything that must be going through his head as he learns more of what went on and he was so close. Similar to what VF's husband must be feeling. Both men were there at the home with no idea of what was going on inside the house. :( Tragic for so many people.

I thought I read somewhere that while DDW was fired over 10 years ago, he has a relative that was still working for Mr. Savopolous. Can anyone verify that? I'll continue looking.

Is DDW DW's brother or cousin? The brother/cousin was fired from AIW, but I don't think it's been released how DW left AIW.

I wonder if LE ever matched that fingerprint they found. They said they were going to check it with DW and we thought it was odd because his prints would have already been on the system. Maybe that's all part of LE's 'fishing' strategy. Not being able to match a print is saying, imo, we are looking for someone who isn't already in the system.

I think that LE believes there is someone else pulling the strings in all this and that everything that is released is part of a chess game, waiting for a reaction, and that what LE report that JW is, or is not, saying is being used for that reason. JMO

That doesn't sound very nice :(

I don't see how that's not nice. That is his job, how he described his job to LE and what he was paid for. The only place I've seen it mentioned that JW might be involved in mentoring/coaching PS is here on this forum. There is nothing wrong with working as a driver - it pays the bills and it looks like he enjoyed it.

Yes, that and the other comment "...and the maid..." Seriously, how disgustingly elitist. I don't know why I get so freaking angry when I read things like that but I do!

The MURDERED WOMAN has a name: Veralicia Figuaroa

I'm sorry that you were upset by this. We could agree as a group to A!WAYS write out every name...no more SS or AS...because they have names too. We could not say.."the Father" or the "child" or "driver" or "housekeeper."

But can't we just agree that the fact that most of us are spending a lot of time here ...means that we care about ALL the deceased. And we respect each one of them.

These were four wonderful people who died terrible deaths. No one is here, postulating theories to belittle them.

I hope you will accept this with sincerity and deep respect for all the victims.

Our reaction to W-1 depends a lot on how the "evidence" adds up to us individually. There is nothing at all wrong with being "the Driver" except that I spent a lot of time on his SM before it went missing, and while some of you found it charming....I found it troubling and even deceitful.

My reaction might be influenced by my doubts about his lies and my feeling that he was part of this horrific slaughter.

None of us really know, do we? We do not have enough facts...so we defend or doubt as an intellectual exercise. There is SO much we do not know. I don't think we need to take offense at each other when we are all posting here on NOTHING but our feelings and speculation. He could be a great guy; he could be the most heinous type of criminal and betrayer.

NONE of us knows yet.

Many, many posts ago, I expressed my admiration for VF. I wrote that to me she was as successful as SS. She worked hard, educated her children, bought her dream home. This woman was a true role model. I really can't say for whom I am most infuriated...but it truly enrages me that she was deprived of the retirement and the life she EARNED...by some "elitists."

I call DW and his posse "elitists" because there is no more obnoxious and vile form of "entitlement" than to think you have a RIGHT to whatever others have worked for.

Thank you for your comments. I have generally agreed with so many of your posts, I was just kind of surprised at that single comment. :/

Emoticons not working for me. I was looking for the Peace one.

According to that tweet, they towed some of the cars away.

I'm thinking of that truck with DW. I'm betting this is going to be about these cars...and the money was a bonus.

But what do I know...

Thank you for your comments. I have generally agreed with so many of your posts, I was just kind of surprised at that single comment. :/

Emoticons not working for me. I was looking for the Peace one.

Peace and a hug. This case is just so awful. We all want the same thing.

I'm sorry that you were upset by this. We could agree as a group to A!WAYS write out every name...no more SS or AS...because they have names too. We could not say.."the Father" or the "child" or "driver" or "housekeeper."

But can't we just agree that the fact that most of us are spending a lot of time here ...means that we care about ALL the deceased. And we respect each one of them.

These were four wonderful people who died terrible deaths. No one is here, postulating theories to belittle them.

I hope you will accept this with sincerity and deep respect for all the victims.

The poster isn't talking about here but in articles etc jmo

I don't see how that's not nice. That is his job, how he described his job to LE and what he was paid for. The only place I've seen it mentioned that JW might be involved in mentoring/coaching PS is here on this forum. There is nothing wrong with working as a driver - it pays the bills and it looks like he enjoyed it.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being a driver; that's my point. :)

Of course there's nothing wrong with being a driver; that is my point. It was the way it was written/said/intended - as sarcasm.

I can see how you might have thought it was sarcasm. But it really wasn't. I was surprised to see that there was an actual coach for Phillip.

Many here had speculated that coaching was one of his main duties. That he was hired to help Philip advance in his racing hobby. But they already were paying a professional coach.

It was not meant to demean his job in any way shape or form. Sorry I was not clearer.

They took away three cars according to Twitter.

One already burned. Are all accounted for?

They took them away too see if check if they were tampered with...crossing t's dotting i's.

FOX 5's Alexandra Limon witnessed police seizing a white Range Rover and a red Audi convertible parked in the home's driveway. A tan Land Rover parked on 32nd Street in front of the house was also taken away.

All of the vehicles are believed to belong to the Savopoulos.

Investigators are being tight-lipped about the investigation and are not saying if the removal of these vehicles is standard procedure or if they had a specific reason to take away these vehicles.

Nononono the comment wasn't here on WS! LOL, no need to be sorry for me. :D I was referencing a quote from another site and my comment was in response to someone's specific post here. I was agreeing with them and adding my own opinion about the other site's quote. Confusing, but eh.

It's written that way in so many places all over the web and what passes for media and it's a sad comment that some media reporting seems to make distinctions between what they deem to be victims and collateral damage. It's just so sad.

yeeks.

Nobody here on WS did that.

I watched the live news cast. They towed away the red Audi, and the white Land Rover (?) that were parked in the driveway and a third car, a tan Land Rover (?) that had been parked in the street in front of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1