DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the newscast both garage doors were closed. It can be assumed the Mosler is still on the property inside garage. I'm thinking the Bentley is in the other garage.

Here is a link to footage from early in the investigation. Scroll to the video links beneath the screen and click on the one that says "Laying out the facts in the Washington murder mystery". At 2:37 in the video, you can see the Mosler; the reporter then names and identifies the Mosler and the two cars outside of the garage. No other car inside the garage is named, so assuming there is not another car inside?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/21/us/dc-house-fire-money-motive/

I am sure the Mosler was taken day 1.. it is evidence.

But don't you have more to worry about with a lower level psycho? More chance that he will mess up and be caught and then turn on you?

An expensive, professional hit man could take out the family, easy peasy, no mess nor fuss, and leave no trail. JMO

I really believe that if DW were hired he will spill the beans really fast, imo.

I agree totally, if any one hired Wint to do this, they made a big mistake.

My husband will not use valet parking for his cars, so we take my car when we know we gotta valet or we'll Uber. And the valet only gets the fob, and I keep no papers in my car- no registration, no insurance info, no receipts, nothing with name or address like dry cleaning receipts or magazines.
My husband isn't handing over the keys to his cars.
You gotta valet lots of places in DC, really any city, including where we live.
Perhaps this idea hatched somewhere the S family frequently went where they used valet parking...

My apologies to all valets to bring this up...it's just a thought. There were some cars "missing" at a valet parking lot last year in the 404/770/678.

Here is a link to footage from early in the investigation. Scroll to the video links beneath the screen and click on the one that says "Laying out the facts in the Washington murder mystery". At 2:37 in the video, you can see the Mosler; the reporter then names and identifies the Mosler and the two cars outside of the garage. No other car inside the garage is named, so assuming there is not another car inside?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/21/us/dc-house-fire-money-motive/

It's a 2 car garage. The Mosler is to the right (Audi was parked behind it). I never saw any footage of what was parked inside the garage in which the Rover was parked behind (garage to left of Mosler). So, can it be assumed Bentley is parked in that one? Makes sense to have the two most expensive cars parked inside.

My husband will not use valet parking for his cars, so we take my car when we know we gotta valet or we'll Uber. And the valet only gets the fob, and I keep no papers in my car- no registration, no insurance info, no receipts, nothing with name or address like dry cleaning receipts or magazines.
My husband isn't handing over the keys to his cars.
You gotta valet lots of places in DC, really any city, including where we live.
Perhaps this idea hatched somewhere the S family frequently went where they used valet parking...

My apologies to all valets to bring this up...it's just a thought. There were some cars "missing" at a valet parking lot last year in the 404/770/678.

I programmed a fake address in my GPS system ... so if they hit GO HOME ... well they gonna end up in the woods somewhere LOL

The Mosler... I think it was mentioned somewhere it was about $700K. IIRC, people here thought it was in the garage at the time of the fire. It could still be in the garage, I suppose?

I would think a car worth almost a million dollars would be kept in a special storage unit, not in a garage next to the lawn mower, bikes and weed eater. :(

In the newscast both garage doors were closed. It can be assumed the Mosler is still on the property inside garage. I'm thinking the Bentley is in the other garage.

How many garages are there at the house?
Could all the cars be stored on the property or were they stored elsewhere?
I think some of us have been speculating that there may have been car storage off site.

It's a 2 car garage. The Mosler is to the right (Audi was parked behind it). I never saw any footage of what was parked inside the garage in which the Rover was parked behind (garage to left of Mosler). So, can it be assumed Bentley is parked in that one. Makes sense to have the two most expensive cars parked inside.

But they specifically name the Mosler and the two cars parked outside of the garage. One would think that they would name the Bentley, too, if it were there, since their description of the Mosler was as of "a vehicle in the garage", along with a description of its value, which implies that maybe it was the only vehicle in the garage?

He replied to your message on FB about this.

I feel sorry for him.

Yes, I mightily regret my hasty words. I wrote to him and I deleted my rude comment.
It was unnecessary and extremely unkind of me and I am ashamed of my outburst upon him.

I'm not normally a b, in fact historically a victim, but it just hit me this time and I am so sorry I took it out on him.

He absolutely did not deserve this. :(

How many garages are there at the house?
Could all the cars be stored on the property or were they stored elsewhere?
I think some of us have been speculating that there may have been car storage off site.

Some were parked on the street outside the home.

I agree- those SM pictures and posts don't seem that suspicious to me. And the leather bound books and smelling of rich mahogany is an Anchorman quote. Just trying to see it from his side here, but I'm sure getting fired is tough, and then he ended up in this job getting to drive awesome cars, and liked sharing it. It's easy to take SM posts too far, but none of this seems like it went too far to me. If he actually was FB friends with the family, they probably saw all this and didn't mind as you mentioned.

The way these SM posts are viewed will end up being a hindsight is 20/20 type of deal. If he ends up being involved in any way, they'll be condemned, but if he's not involved, then it just shows he thought parts of his job were cool, and like every other 20/30 something, he wanted to share random stuff on SM.

BBM

So I was talking to my 83 yr old mom on the phone last night, and I was able to share lots of fun stories with her about what her grandkids are up to lately. They are 27 and 23, and a 2 wk old greatgranddaughter now too.

So after I regaled her with great stories about my daughter and her bf going paintballing and about what a great job my son and his wife did replanting their yard with drought type grass and plants, my Mom said--"Gee, it's so nice they keep you so involved...:blush:

Well, to be honest, I said, I learned all of the above from instagram and twitter. I even know what they had for dinner last night. :wink:

It's a 2 car garage. The Mosler is to the right (Audi was parked behind it). I never saw any footage of what was parked inside the garage in which the Rover was parked behind (garage to left of Mosler). So, can it be assumed Bentley is parked in that one? Makes sense to have the two most expensive cars parked inside.

I still cannot figure out where all the cars were parked. A two car garage, limited on street parking. So two cars in the garage, the most expensive ones, some out on the street, some out in the drive way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member