DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom hasn't been to work at the church in over a week either.

fmr us atty says: "if you're not talking to us and working with us, then you're against us and that puts you behind the defense table."

woah.

FOX 5 DC report:

What ... W-1's mom's house is empty & now for sale!!!

I don't concur either. Easier ways to steal cars than this. This was premeditated murder. There is currently a big scandal going on right now about money laundering and World Cup soccer. Whenever prominent people are murdered by low level criminals I get suspicious.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!! This is what I keep feeling, too.

I still don' think he is involved

I'm torn.
If I didn't have kids his age and know how they text/post/snapchat every stupid thing...I would think BAM! But his generation shares too much. They share everything. Posting pics of the car interiors and the bundles of cash can just mean he talks too much and is a big showoff. Or...

Also, Popsicle...a HUGE thank you for keeping me up to date with all current articles and tweets.

I wonder when the press will catch on the the address of JW's father and its proximity to the burning Porsche??

His father doesn't live near there. He did in about 1997.

This is the type of alarm I would have expected the SS property to have. I am truly baffled as to how the perps have got around all the alarm system and the camera system this house had. Also, how the perps seem to have avoided any other cctv in the neighbourhood. I read here somewhere that this area had patrolled security also. If it had patrolled security, were the patrolled security based in a building nearby, with cctv? How did these perps avoid everything? I just don't get it.
Maybe they came in what looked like an average lawn care pickup truck with a trailer and lawn mowers, weed whackers, chain saws, etc ... LE needs to look for any video of work trucks on Thursday. What if DW was sent in in the evening and his crew followed the next day...disguised as a work crew.

I'm torn.
If I didn't have kids his age and know how they text/post/snapchat every stupid thing...I would think BAM! But his generation shares too much. They share everything. Posting pics of the car interiors and the bundles of cash can just mean he talks too much and is a big showoff. Or...

Also, Popsicle...a HUGE thank you for keeping me up to date with all current articles and tweets.

I would agree with this and did for a while. It's just the totality of all the connections to cars and SS, added to the lies about cars and the money... and coincidences of neighborhoods, work history and then... the welding. That's just a whole lot. THEN you add in the text photo and it to me becomes one more. I think I've reached critical mass. If he isn't somehow involved (but not in the murder or expectation of murder/harm to family), I'll be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1