DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New news y'all are talking about ..link please

TIA

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If she is still working for them, and she admits she is his girlfriend, that leads me to believe that he was not fired for anything really horrible. In other words, if he stole money from them, or did something really bad, they would probably have gotten rid of his girlfriend too.

He may have been late too much, taken too many sick days, slacked off etc, and been let go. JMO

I don't follow...

Wow this case really has a hold on people.

Seven threads in and we know only a handful more details than we knew 48 hours after the initial story broke. :/

Hearing about a 10 yr old being set on fire, and burning alive, does that to you. :mad:

The racing info is all from JW's websites. Even one of the last up is now down, so the blogger must have taken screen shots or is lucky with the cached pages! :( Have to take a lot of that with a grain of salt, because I have found a few inconsistencies/inaccuracies there, as JW clearly wrote it all himself. I left a message on the cached blog page asking a few questions:

I’ve been following this case closely. Could you tell me where you found the information that Wint and Jordan Wallace lived at the same complex? I was under the impression that the dads lived there, and not necessarily at the same time.
(Documents and records obtained by this correspondent show the two men have both lived in the same apartment complex in New Carrollton, Maryland, adjacent to Washington, D.C.)

Also, I haven’t seen this law enforcement statement anywhere else. Was this leaked to you by law enforcement or are you able to give us more information on where you learned this? (“We are aware of the connections between the two men,” a law enforcement official involved in the investigation said.)

Thanks!

We'll see if he responds.

Hey rkf

Just awaking from a nap here but specifically the info I found somewhat insider was the hiring of the JW being replaced by JH whom Nate quoted as "He said." I don't think JW posted that.

I also don't recall hearing from anywhere else info about Wallace having an SCCA competition licence. Made me do a double take as I worked at an SCCA owned track many moons ago. Not sure if that info came from a Wallace page.

Anyway I'm not going to get caught up in everything said until LE comes forward and verifies it. While I find these kinds of pages interesting I've seen similar before and refuse to get caught up in life consuming circumstantial tangled mysteries.

Until then I've only been leaning that JW could have some involvement but that's yet to be proven.

PS: The new link is not cached, it seems to be a private web site. Good luck on getting an answer, he might. I've seen these types of pages generate lots of interest with other users around the net in question and answer sessions with the author, online.

I am only speculating as Autobahn wanted to not give details which I can appreciate. But it appears to me that this immature wannabe racecar fanatic was forming his own "team" and had already branched out to "coach" possibly one of their client's kids (already using their "connections". He could have been recruiting employees, mechanics and such from there to join his racing "team. I am sure they wanted to end that. Stealing or recruiting your trained and loyal employees can be more costly than money.

JMO's

He couldn't afford to pay anyone on his "racing team", so anyone "recruited" from Autobahn would have been doing it more as sweat equity or a hobby. JW was so intricately involved with Autobahn that I think the firing offense had to be more serious than being late for work. He started the "varsity" go-kart league, was in charge of marketing, was the first employee hired, was a sponsored racer, etc... It had to be something that didn't warrant a second chance.

I don't follow...

I was just thinking out loud. But if I worked someplace with my boyfriend, and had the same job even, as he did, and he were fired for something big, like stealing money, then I would not be saying he was still my boyfriend, most likely. And if so, would I still have my job there?

He couldn't afford to pay anyone on his "racing team", so anyone "recruited" from Autobahn would have been doing it more as sweat equity or a hobby. JW was so intricately involved with Autobahn that I think the firing offense had to be more serious than being late for work. He started the "varsity" go-kart league, was in charge of marketing, was the first employee hired, was a sponsored racer, etc... It had to be something that didn't warrant a second chance.

But SS was a really good customer there, and a big time guy in racing world etc. And they knew that he hired JW, who was around little Phillip. It just seems to me that if it were something really grievous, they would give SS a heads up. JMO

I was thinking something like using the business to forward his own personal career. Either while on their time or on the connections. :dunno:

I can see that, especially if it wasn't a first offense. I would think they'd tell him to cut it out first, but maybe they did. I was thinking either bad-mouthing the company or stealing - something that makes an employer feel like they can't trust the employee. I guess it will come out eventually.

"Originally Posted by katydid23 But didnt LE already say that they have JW ON VIDEO at the LOWES which is 45 min away, during the time of the killings and the fire?"

Surv cam vid gives him alibi; pings give his phone an alibi. I wonder which.

<modsnip>

http://www.nate-thayer.com/race-car...ect-in-washington-savopoulos-murder-whodunit/

But other records obtained by the police seem to exonerate Wallace providing a strong alibi that he was not present at the Savopoulos house during the murders. Security cameras show Wallace was at a hardware store near a martial arts studio owned by Savopoulos in Virginia from 11:30 A.M until noon and cell phone records show Wallace was in Virginia at 1:34 P.M Thursday when firefighters arrived at the Savopoulos residence in Washington, D.C.&#8212;-placing Wallace 30 miles away from the crime scene.

Wow this case really has a hold on people.

Seven threads in and we know only a handful more details than we knew 48 hours after the initial story broke. :/

unfortunately a lot of scrolling and rolling is required. Have a nice night!

W1 is not the one writing the charging docs and they are not so much about him but about DW. He wouldn't be saying oh make sure you include that I coached his son. I don't think he had much to say about what went in. And he probably didn't care for what did go in. His lying.

Yeah, but LE describes the witness as he described himself:
W1 stated IT is an employee of Mr. Savopoulos whose job consisted of transporting
Mr. S to and from work and handling daily assignments given to him by Mr. S.

I'd think he and they would want to give the most complete description possible of his relationship with the victims.

"Originally Posted by Canaille. How do we know that JW was a welder?....photo on one of his social media accounts showing the back of someone welding in a car...."
I have a video of him welding, but don't know if I'm allowed to post it...
bbm sbm

If I sew a collar button back on shirt, does that make me a Savile Row tailor? LOL.
Does sewing-on-button pic posted on SM make me a bespoke Savile Row tailor? LOL.

"Savile Row tailoring is traditional and modern, men and women's bespoke tailoring that takes place on Savile Row and neighbouring streets.... In 1846, Henry Poole, credited as being the "Founder of Savile Row",.... The term "bespoke" is understood to have originated in Savile Row when cloth for a suit was said to "be spoken for" by individual customers.[SUP][2][/SUP] The short street has been termed the "golden mile of tailoring", where customers have included Prince Charles, Jude Law, Winston Churchill, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Laurence Olivier, Duke Ellington, Lord Nelson and Napoleon III..."
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savile_Row_tailoring

Actually we don't know the time of the killings and JW left Lowe's at noon, so he would have enough time to get back to the house with the fire being called in at 1:15 PM.

I wonder what JW bought at Lowes and if that raised any suspicions.

So true. But since he listed it, I think it's fair to assume that HE thinks he lives there.

Never assume. Especially when it comes to career criminals like DDW (Duh Duh What?)

The short story: criminal sociopath boyfriend of SIL got arrested (again) and that time gave our address as his own. We're fat old middle class working fuddy duddies and he thought it would be a good thing to swear he lived at this address.

That lie on official docs was the cherry-on-top to get us our Permanent Restraining Order against him.

:happydance:

I was just thinking out loud. But if I worked someplace with my boyfriend, and had the same job even, as he did, and he were fired for something big, like stealing money, then I would not be saying he was still my boyfriend, most likely. And if so, would I still have my job there?

I totally get what you're saying. I don't know if MD is an at-will employment state, but if so, employers can fire people for any reason at all. He didn't have to be doing anything terrible. They just could have decided he wasn't the right fit for the job. And if he was doing something horrifying, they likely would have fired anyone else they knew was in his "camp." Of course, they didn't necessarily know he was dating someone on the team. That stuff is hidden well all the time.

Let's remember how gruesome this crime is.

Sure, we all forget or make mistakes when we face the normal stresses of life.

This is NOT normal.

If W-1.cares enough to be crying, there is no rational excuse not to give the most accurate information he can. Think what that child went through. W-1 was not dragged in immediately after the fire. He wasnt interrogated at the scene.

Why do we need to find excuses for him? He lied in the face of horror..When he claimed to care. He lied instead of helped LE.

Yes, oh, we all get flustered in our everyday lives. But something of this magnitude? When all you need to do is check the phone to get your facts straight? One click and you have the answer LE needs....

But YOU LIE?

Not excusable...but that's just me.

Who's looking for excuses? We are discussing possibilities. We all bring our own experiences and views to discussions. I vomited my experiences. I lied, I knew it, but out it blurted, I didn't set out to deliberately tell a lie, I was grasping. It wasn't to hide where I really lived, it wasn't because of I was guilty of something, I wasn't trying to make myself appear better or worse than I was... I have no idea why JW lied, it's possible even he doesn't know. It's possible he lied because he's guilty of something else. It's possible that he's guilty of having knowledge of a plot. We don't know. We're not making excuses, we're not trying to sway you to see anything other than nobody knows why he lied. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

And yes, something of this magnitude would absolutely fluster most people and not everyone has the presence of mind under pressure to remember to check their phone. It really is that simple. It's just as simple as lying to cover guilt.

Fight, flight, freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member