DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his family had a driver, I think it likely the driver picked him up. He hadn't been sick but had been injured doing something awesome that musta impressed his young classmates so I think the little guy wouldn't want Mommy picking him up but of course, we don't know. I bet one of his classmates knows.

JMO

I think JW was SS' driver, not the family driver. PS' school gets out at 3:30 on Wednesdays. Not sure if he was at school that day or not - seems to be conflicting info out there. The school is only a few blocks from the house (much closer than the VP's house!) so he could have walked or his mom could have quickly picked him up. Neither poses a problem with the timeline if LE thinks the crime commenced around 3. Perp(s) could have tied up Mrs. F, then AS and PS when they arrived home and finally SS.

Who's looking for excuses? We are discussing possibilities. We all bring our own experiences and views to discussions. I vomited my experiences. I lied, I knew it, but out it blurted, I didn't set out to deliberately tell a lie, I was grasping. It wasn't to hide where I really lived, it wasn't because of I was guilty of something, I wasn't trying to make myself appear better or worse than I was... I have no idea why JW lied, it's possible even he doesn't know. It's possible he lied because he's guilty of something else. It's possible that he's guilty of having knowledge of a plot. We don't know. We're not making excuses, we're not trying to sway you to see anything other than nobody knows why he lied. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

And yes, something of this magnitude would absolutely fluster most people and not everyone has the presence of mind under pressure to remember to check their phone. It really is that simple. It's just as simple as lying to cover guilt.

Fight, flight, freeze.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced that. I don't doubt that other people out there have as well. Although others become hyper-focused in those experiences--like how people are able to recall the face of an intruder/rapist, etc., in detail to the point that they can help create a resembling pic that ends up in their apprehension. I know you were not in a position like JW where you had the wherewithal/energy/focus to create a lie on purpose and then admit to police that you had just lied to them based on evidence they suddenly showed you. And it also doesn't sound like you committed a crime by forgetting where you lived, etc. because it doesn't sound like you were being questioned about your involvement in an incredibly serious murder. Phew for you. Not so much for JW.

I've been thinking about DW's trip to Lowe's in Chantilly, Virginia on the day of the murders.

Didn't he live in or near Annapolis?

I only have the vaguest sense of where things are relative to one another, but I know those two locations aren't close to one another. Google maps puts them over an hour apart.

Why Chantilly?
Why of the 1000s of hardware stores, why one near the boss' Dojo and AIW's Virginia location?
If he wasn't working that day, why was he near his boss' place of business?

The entire scenario seems to show SS hired JW out of pity because he needed a job and he was just a glorified gofer.

JMO

That's how you choose to see it :)

But, I think if SS was going to give him a pity job, he give him a job at AIW where he wouldn't have to see him every day. I think SS was a nice guy and wanted to personally help him. That doesn't equate to pity, lol!

I choose to see it as JW asked SS for a job, SS liked him and trusted him enough to create a position for him as his driver and PA. SS wanted to help him and this was a way he could do it immediately. For those reasons, I choose to believe JW would never have considered jeopardizing his relationship with SS because if you want to be purely crass, SS could have turned out to be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for JW. Of course, JW could be a complete sociopath and go for the immediate gratification of extortion. I don't know.

I think JW was SS' driver, not the family driver. PS' school gets out at 3:30 on Wednesdays. Not sure if he was at school that day or not - seems to be conflicting info out there. The school is only a few blocks from the house (much closer than the VP's house!) so he could have walked or his mom could have quickly picked him up. Neither poses a problem with the timeline if LE thinks the crime commenced around 3. Perp(s) could have tied up Mrs. F, then AS and PS when they arrived home and finally SS.

If JW was only SS' driver, how did SS get home from Chantilly Wednesday night? That's a huge gap LE hasn't filled in but they sure are interested in the whereabouts of the Porche on Wednesday. The other problem I have is that NG said SS said in the vm that Philip stayed home from school that day. Why the need to mention this after the fact? Makes no sense.

JMO

I've been thinking about DW's trip to Lowe's in Chantilly, Virginia on the day of the murders.

I only have the vaguest sense of where things are relative to one another, but I know those two locations aren't close to one another. Google maps puts them over an hour apart.

Why Chantilly?
Why of the 1000s of hardware stores, why one near the boss' Dojo and AIW's Virginia location?

Completely surmising, but (if he is innocent) he might have been doing something for the opening of the dojo as planned. Or (if he is not innocent) he would want to still appear that he was doing something for the opening of the dojo as planned. If NG is being accurate, it sounds like she might have been scheduled to work at the dojo that day as well. Makes sense that everyone was working toward the opening on May 15. Do you have another idea?

Why Chantilly?

This is something I read way back at the start. But IIRC, he was at Lowes to pick up supplies for the Dojo opening.

Who said he was not working that day? He did a delivery for SS, then went and picked up something for the Dojo, I believe.

Does anyone else remember reading that?

That's how you choose to see it :)

But, I think if SS was going to give him a pity job, he give him a job at AIW where he wouldn't have to see him every day. I think SS was a nice guy and wanted to personally help him. That doesn't equate to pity, lol!

I choose to see it as JW asked SS for a job, SS liked him and trusted him enough to create a position for him as his driver and PA. SS wanted to help him and this was a way he could do it immediately. For those reasons, I choose to believe JW would never have considered jeopardizing his relationship with SS because if you want to be purely crass, SS could have turned out to be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for JW. Of course, JW could be a complete sociopath and go for the immediate gratification of extortion. I don't know.

SS didn't put him in a high paying job, he put him in a low level job. That sounds like pity to me but I'll agree to disagree and move on.

Hey rkf

Just awaking from a nap here but specifically the info I found somewhat insider was the hiring of the JW being replaced by JH whom Nate quoted as "He said." I don't think JW posted that.

I also don't recall hearing from anywhere else info about Wallace having an SCCA competition licence. Made me do a double take as I worked at an SCCA owned track many moons ago. Not sure if that info came from a Wallace page.

Anyway I'm not going to get caught up in everything said until LE comes forward and verifies it. While I find these kinds of pages interesting I've seen similar before and refuse to get caught up in life consuming circumstantial tangled mysteries.

Until then I've only been leaning that JW could have some involvement but that's yet to be proven.

PS: The new link is not cached, it seems to be a private web site. Good luck on getting an answer, he might. I've seen these types of pages generate lots of interest with other users around the net in question and answer sessions with the author, online.

I think Nate made some corrections on his article before re-posting it.

From JW Racing cached bio:
Most recently Jordan completed the Skip Barber 3 day racing course at Sebring International Raceway, in the MX-5 Miata cup cars, where he finished top of the class and now posses a SCCA Competition License.

RE: SCCA license, from their website:
Some Professional Racing Schools qualify for full or partial completion of Licensing requirements. Skip Barber Racing School, Bob Bondurant Racing School, Russell Racing School, and Bertil Roos School all offer courses which lead directly to SCCA Regional Competition Licenses. http://www.na-motorsports.com/Organizations/SCCA/Racing/CompetitionLicenses.html

From Skip Barber website:
Upon the successful completion of this school, drivers will be eligible for an SCCA regional competition license (SBRS will issue a letter of recommendation based on the driver’s performance at the school. The charge for the letter is $225.00) and/or Skip Barber Advanced Activities. http://skipbarber.com/three-day-racing-school/

But SS was a really good customer there, and a big time guy in racing world etc. And they knew that he hired JW, who was around little Phillip. It just seems to me that if it were something really grievous, they would give SS a heads up. JMO

I would hope so! I am very curious what it was. I wonder how similar Autobahn's and JW's accounts of why he was fired would be...

When I click on link it gives me this:

HTTP Status 404
Cache Status [ACTIVE] Active

/local/crime/police-investigating-package-filled-with-cash-dropped-off-at-door-of-slain-family/2015/05/20/a100af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.ht
MÈthode Portal Server / 2.2.7

add ml at the very end of the addy- it was just cut off :)

Why Chantilly?

To deliver the money, imo. That's the only explanation I can find for him being out there because he lived closer to AIW's headquarters in Hyattsville, MD.

JMO

"Originally Posted by Canaille. How do we know that JW was a welder?....photo on one of his social media accounts showing the back of someone welding in a car...."
bbm sbm

If I sew a collar button back on shirt, does that make me a Savile Row tailor? LOL.
Does sewing-on-button pic posted on SM make me a bespoke Savile Row tailor? LOL.

"Savile Row tailoring is traditional and modern, men and women's bespoke tailoring that takes place on Savile Row and neighbouring streets.... In 1846, Henry Poole, credited as being the "Founder of Savile Row",.... The term "bespoke" is understood to have originated in Savile Row when cloth for a suit was said to "be spoken for" by individual customers.[SUP][2][/SUP] The short street has been termed the "golden mile of tailoring", where customers have included Prince Charles, Jude Law, Winston Churchill, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Laurence Olivier, Duke Ellington, Lord Nelson and Napoleon III..."
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savile_Row_tailoring

FYI: In the video he says something about not being a very good welder, and he's surprised they let him do it...

Never assume. Especially when it comes to career criminals like DDW (Duh Duh What?)

The short story: criminal sociopath boyfriend of SIL got arrested (again) and that time gave our address as his own. We're fat old middle class working fuddy duddies and he thought it would be a good thing to swear he lived at this address.

That lie on official docs was the cherry-on-top to get us our Permanent Restraining Order against him.

:happydance:

That just reminded me that DW is the guy who gave his brother's name when he was arrested in DC! So using a relatives address is certainly not out of the realm of possibilities.

She makes sense. There was more security present than in your average gated community due to the vice president's residence.

To deliver the money, imo. That's the only explanation I can find for him being out there because he lived closer to AIW's headquarters in Hyattsville, MD.

JMO

Do you mean, deliver a cut to someone in Chantilly? That's a possibility. He says he dropped off the $40k in the car in DC, but we know he's a, well, fibber. What's your thought?

Completely surmising, but (if he is innocent) he might have been doing something for the opening of the dojo as planned. Or (if he is not innocent) he would want to still appear that he was doing something for the opening of the dojo as planned. If NG is being accurate, it sounds like she might have been scheduled to work at the dojo that day as well. Makes sense that everyone was working toward the opening on May 15. Do you have another idea?

IIRC, NG said she was to work at the dojo on Friday (instead of her usual day at the house on Thursday.) She was cleaning another client's house on the day of the murders/fire, as that's where grandmother S called her. This is all according to MSM/NG, so take with a grain of salt.

Who's looking for excuses? We are discussing possibilities. We all bring our own experiences and views to discussions. I vomited my experiences. I lied, I knew it, but out it blurted, I didn't set out to deliberately tell a lie, I was grasping. It wasn't to hide where I really lived, it wasn't because of I was guilty of something, I wasn't trying to make myself appear better or worse than I was... I have no idea why JW lied, it's possible even he doesn't know. It's possible he lied because he's guilty of something else. It's possible that he's guilty of having knowledge of a plot. We don't know. We're not making excuses, we're not trying to sway you to see anything other than nobody knows why he lied. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

And yes, something of this magnitude would absolutely fluster most people and not everyone has the presence of mind under pressure to remember to check their phone. It really is that simple. It's just as simple as lying to cover guilt.

Fight, flight, freeze.

I wouldn't call what you did a lie, more like a brain *advertiser censored** or a senior moment. I've drawn blanks like that, forgotten my phone number and given an old one (which I couldn't remember if you asked me in another moment). Lying is deliberate - knowing the truth but saying something different to mislead another. You're being too hard on yourself!

This is something I read way back at the start. But IIRC, he was at Lowes to pick up supplies for the Dojo opening.

Who said he was not working that day? He did a delivery for SS, then went and picked up something for the Dojo, I believe.

Does anyone else remember reading that?

The assistant “stated that he had dropped off a package” at the Savopoulos house on May 14, on his way to Chantilly, the documents say.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

Look if a witness in a case provides an address....why should we be trying to correct him to help him out?

I think there's a misunderstanding. My thought is that we're talking about the address given by DDW and others think it's about JW's address. Which person's address are we talking about?

DDW gave his sister's address as his own. Maybe he was staying there, I dunno.

I have no clue, nor do I need to know where any witness lives. JW is a witness, not a suspect. That may change, but until it's announced by LE that he's a POI, this only confuses me more. :confused: :bang: :scared:

Now about suspects and bad guys: hezzayeah I wanna know every little thing we can find out :D :dance: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1