DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried Google already. I found no mention of a "black man" in the video by the news media before Wint was identified as the suspect. Common sense tells you it's impossible to identify the race of a hooded figure in a blurry video. Most of the people on *********** thought the person was a woman. No one knew the race until Wint was identified.

I thought it could have been a woman, too. And I certainly can't tell the race of the person. That's why I remember it, because I thought it was awfully racist to assume the suspect was black! Skigirl said she posted the pertinent video, so hopefully you can find it in her list of posts. What are we on, thread 8 already?!

A little confused.

The burnt car was a 911 Turbo Cabriolet?

If it was from pics I've seen it looks pretty much like any other 911.

Since most people aren't into cars why would we expect that to draw much attention?

The photo provided by police is of a blue Porsche 911 Cabriolet drop top. We're not even sure if that is the exact car or an example. Those cars are not rare and do not turn heads where I live.

Then how did DDW get the money?

Assuming, in this particular theory, that JW was part of the plan, which is a reasonable consideration given the investigation into him and his subsequent lies, then there would not be a need to exchange money at the S house at all, because JW would know that SS really didn't need the money for the dojo and that it was actually ransom money. Doesn't mean that he DIDN'T deliver it at the house, or on the doorstep, or in the locked or unlocked car, or inside. But doesn't mean he DID either.

I agree. One interesting detail that JW inserted is that ten minutes prior to his arrival at the house, he phoned SS and that's when SS told him to leave the money in the garage. I haven't looked at a map but he picked it up in MD so why would he drive all that way to the house and then call SS? Why need to call SS at all? If he knew he was supposed to go to the house, wouldn't he also just arrive at the front door and ring the bell?

He did that because SS would not want that happening...since of course, they were being held hostage inside. So SS would have given him instructions...

I just have to tell you...for quite a few of your posts when you first started posting this "CD" thing...I kept reading and rereading thinking "I never typed any of that!!!" People often shorten my name to CD...I am so glad I finally figured out you meant Charging Documents!!! LMAO!

I'm sorry! I'm just too lazy to type out Charging Documents. Maybe CDocs...? :)

I think JW made the call to the AIW employee after he learned LE were looking for witnesses to the Porche on Wednesday and Thursday. He concocted the garage "drop" story to explain why his DNA might be found inside the garage.

SS was a very bright guy and I think he made sure they knew the money was to be transported to VA.

JMO

MyBelle, your posts always get me thinking and I like that. Sometimes I think you are off-the-wall wrong, and other times I wonder "why didn't I see that?" Keep posting. You are braver than I. I've been scared off. :) It's so stressful to get into a this-that conversation. I prefer ideas being tossed about, countered, re-thought, and then - WHAM we get new information from LE that makes us all go... Wha? And it all starts over again.

I don't know what to think of the whole garage story. It's incredibly fishy.

I'm sorry! I'm just too lazy to type out Charging Documents. Maybe CDocs...? :)

LOL...nah, you are good! It is just me...and only because of the name I use here. I am sure everyone else was fully aware of what you meant...

ok....wtf????????

Someone classified as a material witness can be locked up until they've finished testifying in a trial. Any number of people associated with this case could be locked up without charge as material witnesses. This goes on a lot with terrorism related charges, like I don't think most people know that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Jose Padilla amongst others were originally involuntarily placed in custody as material witnesses rather than arrested as suspected criminals or combatants, but it does go on with other charges, like the 900 days the witness in Oregon was locked up even though they weren't charged with a crime.

I agree. One interesting detail that JW inserted is that ten minutes prior to his arrival at the house, he phoned SS and that's when SS told him to leave the money in the garage. I haven't looked at a map but he picked it up in MD so why would he drive all that way to the house and then call SS? Why need to call SS at all? If he knew he was supposed to go to the house, wouldn't he also just arrive at the front door and ring the bell?

When someone asks me to do an important errand, especially if it is my boss, I will be in contact with them while doing so. If I were on the way to the home with a bag of money ---I would call as I was arriving---just to give him an ETA. I think it is somewhat expected. JMO

Someone classified as a material witness can be locked up until they've finished testifying in a trial. Any number of people associated with this case could be locked up without charge as material witnesses. This goes on a lot with terrorism related charges, like I don't think most people know that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Jose Padilla amongst others were originally involuntarily placed in custody as material witnesses rather than arrested as suspected criminals or combatants, but it does go on with other charges, like the 900 days the witness in Oregon was locked up even though they weren't charged with a crime.

That just seems insane to me!! I had no idea that could happen in 2015 (or, like the guy you posted about, in 2012!!!)

He did that because SS would not want that happening...since of course, they were being held hostage inside. So SS would have given him instructions...

Yes, they were being held hostage and it makes no sense that SS didn't want his driver coming to the front door where he could possibly convey they needed help. That simply makes no sense, imo.

Yes, they were being held hostage and it makes no sense that SS didn't want his driver coming to the front door where he could possibly convey they needed help. That simply makes no sense, imo.

Because DDW wouldn't allow that to happen??? How does this not make sense to you?

It's most likely that SS was following order from the perp. The perp wouldn't want the driver to come to the front door.
Because then he would have to kill one more person. Why exactly is that surprising?

Because DDW wouldn't allow that to happen??? How does this not make sense to you?

DDW allowed a pizza delivery guy drop off two pizzas. Don't know why he wouldn't do the same with the "package." The last place DDW would want is somebody entering the garage that is connected to the house....unless they are in on it with him.

JMO

I thought it could have been a woman, too. And I certainly can't tell the race of the person. That's why I remember it, because I thought it was awfully racist to assume the suspect was black! Skigirl said she posted the pertinent video, so hopefully you can find it in her list of posts. What are we on, thread 8 already?!

<modsnip> It was most likely dated May 19 or after. That's when Wint was ID'd as the suspect.

The photo provided by police is of a blue Porsche 911 Cabriolet drop top. We're not even sure if that is the exact car or an example. Those cars are not rare and do not turn heads where I live.

In sleepy old Washington, that's a pretty unusual car. Lots of Porsche 911 Carreras, but not as many Cabriolets. I imagine that it's automatic makes it even more unusual.

What part of the world do you live that this is a common car? I'd think Teslas would be more prevalent than Cabriolets in LA...

Here is the "vehicle of interest" video showing the actual car.
[video=youtube;Vh8egOuX4rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8egOuX4rc[/video]

The killer didn't want people coming to the front door. So have the errand boy call when he's close, give instructions to put the money in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1