DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did that because SS would not want that happening...since of course, they were being held hostage inside. So SS would have given him instructions...

SS already at a minimum had texted instructions to JW the day prior in addition to whatever calls JW/SS had the morning of the event prior to or during being at the bank.

CFofxXzVAAE6YPm.jpg

Starting with the 4th line down until he signs this sworn statement

Sooo...since this was put in the Charging Documents that allowed DDW to be arrested for Felony Murder...does that mean that LE would not put that information in there if they didn't believe it??

Maybe you missed it...but the Pizza Delivery Guy was given very specific instructions as well. It was paid for by credit card over the phone and told to leave it ON THE PORCH because AS told them she was taking care of her sick child.

Nope, I didn't miss it. The very same instructions could easily have been given to JW and like the good errand boy that some insist he was, he would have left it there and made his way to Chantilly to make his camera appearance at Lowe's.

JMO

Sooo...since this was put in the Charging Documents that allowed DDW to be arrested for Felony Murder...does that mean that LE would not put that information in there if they didn't believe it??

all that is required is that LE has a reasonable belief at that point in time. LE didn't know what DW currently looked like.

JMO

This stunning house for sale (posted upthread and thanks) reminded me that although the Savopolous house might not have as many windows, or banks of them, we do see front exposure, and probably such a house is airy, with several views around it and windows in the bedroom, the foyer, so on. If the Savopolous house has many vistas, this might suggest the perpetrator gained knowledge of the lay-out, "choreographed" where to take victims so he and they would not be seen. He would have to move quickly and consider drawing the curtains but whether they should be opened in the morning. IDK, but passerby, people across the way in the embassy building might have been able to see into the house from either the front or the back. Could the lawn crew have seen in from any vantage point it might be at? I would think these were questions to be considered and that improvising hiding perpetrator/s presence and family not the best option. Also to be considered might be where to surprise the individuals in terms of sound.
Also, the dogs--how did perps know dogs would not bark to come in, bark all night even? Or how know how to get them in without undue fuss and attention?
Either they cased or were given some knowledge about both the neighborhood's activity-level, the house lay-out, and the dogs' responses. JMO

Nope, I didn't miss it. The very same instructions could easily have been given to JW and like the good errand boy that some insist he was, he would have left it there and made his way to Chantilly to make his camera appearance at Lowe's.

JMO

What is your point, exactly? Yes, he would have followed whatever instructions given to him.
I think it's obvious why perp didn't want $40K left on a front porch.

He is wearing dreadlocks in all of of his recent photos except one which was taken around 2010 or so. Every report describes his hair as dreadlocks. A reporter who saw him up close in good lighting inside the courtroom described his hair as dreadlocks.

was his hair in dreads or had he cut short?

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan
@wusa9 Looked more like braids from my seat.

I think out of frustration because some Sleuthers refuse to stick to the facts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/quadruple-murder-suspect-believed-brooklyn-article-1.2230906
Federal marshals tracked Daron Dylon Wint, 34, to a Howard Johnson Express Inn at College Park, Md. and found him in a white Chevrolet Cruze in the parking lot, authorities said. They tailed him as he traveled to D.C. with two women in the car, one of whom was driving. The vehicle was following a white moving truck with three men inside. +Wint = 6

This stunning house reminded me that although the Savopolous house might not have as many windows from every room, and banks of them, that we do see front exposure and probably such a house has views around it--this might suggest he perpetrator gained knowledge of the lay-out and had "choreographed" where to take victims so he/they would not be seen. He would have to move quickly and might decide to draw curtains or know to open them in the morning or get someone to do so. I mean people were coming by, at least the lawn crew, and it appears passerby might have been able to see into the house. If the curtains were still drawn in the a.m., was this usual?
I don't think they went there and started figuring out where to put the family, out of ear shot and eye sight, and whether to put dogs out or let in to make things look normal.
Either they cased or were given some knowledge about both the neighborhood typical weekday activity vs. weekend and the house lay-out. JMO

I believe they were all held on the 2nd floor. So nobody on the ground level would have seen anything amiss.

The dogs...well, that just confuses me. If my dogs are outside - which they often are, since they have a doggie door - I have to go outside and round them up when I hear my lawn guys come. They won't open the gate until I do. The one time I was in the shower, where they are in the bathroom with the door closed (or they will scratch to get in!), and I didn't realize they were here. They flew out the doggie door - I was naked of course (a towel) - and the gate was open and I let out some not so nice words. I felt bad. LOL!!

So I am still confused about the dogs being outside. And if they had been left outside all night, why they wouldn't whine and eventually start barking. I know mine would!!

I wonder if they were left downstairs on the ground floor, and not outside. But this is just my speculation based on my dogs and lawn guys and how I know mine would act.

What is your point, exactly? Yes, he would have followed whatever instructions given to him.
I think it's obvious why perp didn't want $40K left on a front porch.

Obvious? It was a package and UPS leaves packages on front porches daily.

No logical reason NOT to leave it on the front porch. A strong reason to choose the garage is if JW and DW were co-conspirators.

JMO

all that is required is that LE has a reasonable belief at that point in time. LE didn't know what DW currently looked like.

JMO

HUH?? I would assume they knew what DDW looked like, since he had previous mug shots from his various arrests...that is how they had his DNA after all (previous arrests).

That being said, what does that have to do with what I posted?

Yes it does. Because if it was signed on May 19, LE already knew the race and name of the person in the video from his DNA.

The guy in the video was/is not necessarily the guy whose DNA they found on the pizza. I can see why LE would want that to be the case for the sake of CDocs (See what I did there Corundogs?)

HUH?? I would assume they knew what DDW looked like, since he had previous mug shots from his various arrests...that is how they had his DNA after all (previous arrests).

That being said, what does that have to do with what I posted?

He was a participant in the slaughter of four people, he may have changed his hair by shaving it. Cops wouldn't have any idea for sure whether his hair was long or short. They had a REASONABLE belief he was the driver seen by the witness who described the shorter hair because they could place him at the scene. They had a REASONABLE belief he was the one wearing the hoodie.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member