DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they were being held hostage and it makes no sense that SS didn't want his driver coming to the front door where he could possibly convey they needed help. That simply makes no sense, imo.

The crazy home invader had a knife to his wife's throat. I doubt he wanted anyone to ring the bell.

CFofxXzVAAE6YPm.jpg

Starting with the 4th line down until he signs this sworn statement

Assuming, in this particular theory, that JW was part of the plan, which is a reasonable consideration given the investigation into him and his subsequent lies, then there would not be a need to exchange money at the S house at all, because JW would know that SS really didn't need the money for the dojo and that it was actually ransom money. Doesn't mean that he DIDN'T deliver it at the house, or on the doorstep, or in the locked or unlocked car, or inside. But doesn't mean he DID either.

Then what's the point of DDW waiting until 1 p.m. to kill everyone and torch the house if the money was in JW's possession at 9 a.m.?

In sleepy old Washington, that's a pretty unusual car. Lots of Porsche 911 Carreras, but not as many Cabriolets. I imagine that it's automatic makes it even more unusual.

What part of the world do you live that this is a common car? I'd think Teslas would be more prevalent than Cabriolets in LA...

Here is the "vehicle of interest" video showing the actual car.
[video=youtube;Vh8egOuX4rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8egOuX4rc[/video]

It's a very expensive car. A 2014 listed for about $170,000
A used 2008 is still worth $75,000ish

It's most likely that SS was following order from the perp. The perp wouldn't want the driver to come to the front door.
Because then he would have to kill one more person. Why exactly is that surprising?

Because the perp not only allowed the pizza delivery to the front porch, he also sampled the pizza. The interior of the garage offered far more risk to the perp than the front porch.

JMO

What? He has been charged already.

Yes, he's been charged but the trial isn't going on let alone is it over. So far he's had his initial appearance, which is a pre-trial activity and then he'll have another pre-trial hearing on 6/23 on the currently scheduled events. Witnesses aren't testifying in these pre-trial hearings.

Because the perp not only allowed the pizza delivery to the front porch, he also sampled the pizza. The interior of the garage offered far more risk to the perp than the front porch.

JMO

What risk was there in the garage?
You can enter garage from the home without being seen. Pizzas were dropped off because it's probably be very weird to instruct pizza driver to drop pizzas off at the garage.

Does the date affidavit was signed somehow affects what the video shows or not?

Yes it does. Because if it was signed on May 19, LE already knew the race and name of the person in the video from his DNA.

What risk was there in the garage?
You can enter garage from the home without being seen. Pizzas were dropped off because it's probably be very weird to instruct pizza driver to drop pizzas off at the garage.

the driver could also enter the home through the garage without being seen. DW--if he didn't know the driver--would not know whether he had a key or not.

JMO

Yes it does. Because if it was signed on May 19, LE already knew the race and name of the person in the video from his DNA.

How do they know DW is the one in the video, when they themselves say it's likely there were multiple perps?

They didn't ID and locate anyone except W-3. All phone tipsters leave their names and addresses so they can be contacted by police, unless they are trying to hide something.

Or, they remain anonymous to protect their privacy. There are many reasons why one would want to remain anonymous, one of which slaps me in the face at the moment: I see how we go after people once we learn their names...

So many other websites aren't as ethical as WS and all kinds of personal details not only get posted, but people can and do invent things to make it fit an agenda. That misinformation gets picked up by like-minded people and regurgitated. That misinformation also gets picked up by less than intelligent human beings who try to incite others to violence because they've misunderstood something.

Not everyone who lies or wants to remain anonymous does so to cover up suspicious activity. :thinking:

It's most likely that SS was following order from the perp. The perp wouldn't want the driver to come to the front door.
Because then he would have to kill one more person. Why exactly is that surprising?

Sometimes it just hits me. How can anyone kill four people? I mean, how do you do that, in cold blood, with your own hands?
I hesitate on a fruit fly.

He did that because SS would not want that happening...since of course, they were being held hostage inside. So SS would have given him instructions...
Or a: ETA 10 minutes boss

So, she had a knife to her throat but she intended to scream if she heard the bell? Okaaaaay.

I guess I missed that part. When did she say she was going to scream if she heard the bell? I think she was duct taped.

DDW allowed a pizza delivery guy drop off two pizzas. Don't know why he wouldn't do the same with the "package." The last place DDW would want is somebody entering the garage that is connected to the house....unless they are in on it with him.

JMO

Maybe you missed it...but the Pizza Delivery Guy was given very specific instructions as well. It was paid for by credit card over the phone and told to leave it ON THE PORCH because AS told them she was taking care of her sick child.

How do they know DW is the one in the video, when they themselves say it's likely there were multiple perps?

You would have to ask LE. They ID'd him as the one running in the video.

If he was deliberately trying to throw off the LE about the driver he would mention the Porsche and maybe the vest. It is suspicious that his description is so detailed yet he failed to see the dreads.

Do we know this driver was DW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member