DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with the theory (as per posted link to latest video) that the perpetrator/s posed as official workers of some kind to gain entry, could it have been the housekeeper who might have let them in while AS was occupied with her son? It might take only one to knock on a side or back door and then a few more to push in. Immediately gain control of HK, and knowing where Philip is, grab him. Such a typical ruse, and yet often effective, to pose as PGE, flower deliverers, even go so far as to dress the part.
Another interesting aspect brought up on Anderson's show, as already discussed here, is that LE is not done with the other four. Having Wint's DNA and possibly more identifying evidence than we know yet, they had enough to charge him, but are firming up the case on the rest while checking out the stories of all players against each other and maybe getting more intel from Wint and/or JW or the four.
Strikes me again the grave injustice: a violent useless predator like Wint and whomever else could snuff out the lives of living, productive, promising people making a real difference in the lives of others, many of them less fortunate.

I keep thinking of scenarios to try and pinpoint the timeline and when DW was able to gain access to the house and family. In looking at the St. Alban's schedule I came upon an interesting tidbit at this link.

http://www.stalbansschool.org/page.aspx?pid=295&txtSearch=dismissal

On May 13th, if the original field day was rained out the school planned to have it on May 13th with early dismissal at 1:30pm.
If PS was recovering from a concussion and leg injuries it is doubtful he would have participated in field day. Maybe the weather was nice for the original field day but if not, PS would have come home early on May 13th or AS kept him at home.

After a little more research from
http://www.wunderground.com/history...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=
it appears it did rain on May 6th the original field day. So on May 13th school would have left out at 1:30pm. Did PS stay home because he couldn't participate or was did he want to go to school to watch the others compete? AS could have left around 1:30pm to pick up PS from school and DW could have entered the home while VF was there alone. AS and PS could have walked into this nightmare not knowing anything was amiss. And that would explain why VF was still at the house after her 3pm finish time.

Adding: Looked at the weather again and although it says rain it also says amount T which I guess stands for trace. So, unsure if they had field day on May 6th or May 13th.

I keep thinking of scenarios to try and pinpoint the timeline and when DW was able to gain access to the house and family. In looking at the St. Alban's schedule I came upon an interesting tidbit at this link.

http://www.stalbansschool.org/page.aspx?pid=295&txtSearch=dismissal

On May 13th, if the original field day was rained out the school planned to have it on May 13th with early dismissal at 1:30pm.
If PS was recovering from a concussion and leg injuries it is doubtful he would have participated in field day. Maybe the weather was nice for the original field day but if not, PS would have come home early on May 13th or AS kept him at home.

After a little more research from
http://www.wunderground.com/history...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=
it appears it did rain on May 6th the original field day. So on May 13th school would have left out at 1:30pm. Did PS stay home because he couldn't participate or was did he want to go to school to watch the others compete? AS could have left around 1:30pm to pick up PS from school and DW could have entered the home while VF was there alone. AS and PS could have walked into this nightmare not knowing anything was amiss. And that would explain why VF was still at the house after her 3pm finish time.

Adding: Looked at the weather again and although it says rain it also says amount T which I guess stands for trace. So, unsure if they had field day on May 6th or May 13th.

Back to the drawing board. Found a story on the field day and they did have it on the 6th.

Posted earlier by MyBelle [ I have to cut and paste because I have the dreaded grey box glitch]
"And neither did the lives of the 4 people who were still slaughtered after the money was supposedly left in the garage."

JMO
====================================================================

I think this is missing the point. The original post, IIRC, was about your questioning, WHY didn't SS just have the driver leave the $ on the porch, because UPS drivers leave packages there etc. A few posters replied that the ransom money was more important than your average package left on the porch.

I agree that it didnt save their lives, but SS had no way of knowing that at the time. So it is understandable that he would rather it be in the garage than out on the porch. JMO

You have to show ID to get a rental car or truck. He took an Uber from NYC back to DC. They don't ask for ID, I don't think? I don't know, we don't have them where I live because I live in a small town. LOL!!

Uber has your given ID because you can only use them with a valid credit card and billing address. They don't take cash.

Then what's the point of DDW waiting until 1 p.m. to kill everyone and torch the house if the money was in JW's possession at 9 a.m.?

Sorry if this has already bn covered, as I'm several hrs behind.

Is it poss ~9:00am DDW received/retrieved $20,000 or $40,000 from JW's drop off in car in garage or at front doorstep, and then thru staging & scripting SS's further calls, demanded more $$$, waited for a few hrs, then decided no more $$$ was likely to be delivered, sooooooooo, at that point ~1:00pm, decided to kill & torch home?

IDK, JM2cts of pure speculation w no factual basis, could be wrong.

Yes, but maybe not. Thanks for the citation. I just think there's a conflict in the various news reports and don't know which is accurate. I'd like to think they have some one else who is key. In the account you cite, the implication is that Wint was with the women and that still leaves three inside truck, making the six. Yet by other accounts, only two men are in the white truck, Wint is with the two women and we get five, four released.

I don't think SS was in charge of where it was to be left. That would have been up to the perpetrator/s. Could JW have been instructed to call 10 minutes out, leave it on the porch and they be looking out to see it was there? And could JW have been coordinating the drop, not with SS, but directly with one of the murderers who certainly could have been using SS cell phone? Then did he lie about a drop to the car and having to get a key because in fact he had coordinated with a hostage taker so knew it safe to leave at the door as he'd been told the perp would look out and pick it up or be trained on SS while he picked it up? Ok time for me to retire...mind working overtime and not effectively.

Yes, but is ID required?

Not exactly. But it has to be linked to your mobile number. One could probably work it to take another's phone, email address and cc number and create an account. ID theft is a real thing.

I can entertain that possibility. But even fairly laid back dogs will show distress if they hear their young master scream or when their routine is broken. The might whine, growl, bark, even if not dangerous. They might charge up stairs to see where their family is. Perhaps outside is where they were kept a night, in comfort, fed and watered, with doggie houses and blankets. In any case, perps had to have a plan for the dogs and know about how they would react. Treat luring can help but then they would have to expose themselves to get the dogs in.

I'm am going to bed now but I will attempt to post the link where it's said that JW (W1) is in protective custody. Fox was going on and on about him not getting Bach to them but that he has been in touch w/ LE.
SLEEPY NOW- but verifiable.

That would be awesome! Good night.

I agree. One interesting detail that JW inserted is that ten minutes prior to his arrival at the house, he phoned SS and that's when SS told him to leave the money in the garage. I haven't looked at a map but he picked it up in MD so why would he drive all that way to the house and then call SS? Why need to call SS at all? If he knew he was supposed to go to the house, wouldn't he also just arrive at the front door and ring the bell?

Good point. I think maybe JW said that SS told him to call him 10 mins out. But I am not predisposed to believe anything from JW that can't be verified, and I am sure LE wholeheartedly agrees.

MyBelle, your posts always get me thinking and I like that. Sometimes I think you are off-the-wall wrong, and other times I wonder "why didn't I see that?" Keep posting. You are braver than I. I've been scared off. :) It's so stressful to get into a this-that conversation. I prefer ideas being tossed about, countered, re-thought, and then - WHAM we get new information from LE that makes us all go... Wha? And it all starts over again.

I don't know what to think of the whole garage story. It's incredibly fishy.

I am curious, MyBelle, why we are thinking SS would want ransom money dropped off in VA? Assuming he was being told by his captors in his home that they needed money, wouldn't that be where he would think it should go? And, also, if JW is a driver, he "probably" has DNA in a lot of the cars just by virtue that his job is to drive them, so it seems like he wouldn't have to make a cover for that. (Although he clearly was making a cover for SOMETHING.) I think you have a theory in mind and I am interested in knowing. I'd love to understand it more.

CFofxXzVAAE6YPm.jpg

Starting with the 4th line down until he signs this sworn statement

Thanks for pointing this out. This does indeed show that LE believes that JW delivered the money to the house. Not to some other place. (They might have video of this for all we know.) But they are definitely not using objective language when it comes to the details of the drop off in the car, which is only significant because the drop off were actually made inside or in person with DW instead of the garage, that would be incriminating for JW. And for some reason they doubted his story and he lied about it, so something's up.

I am curious, MyBelle, why we are thinking SS would want ransom money dropped off in VA? Assuming he was being told by his captors in his home that they needed money, wouldn't that be where he would think it should go? And, also, if JW is a driver, he "probably" has DNA in a lot of the cars just by virtue that his job is to drive them, so it seems like he wouldn't have to make a cover for that. (Although he clearly was making a cover for SOMETHING.) I think you have a theory in mind and I am interested in knowing. I'd love to understand it more.

It is a kidnapping, hostage situation, torture and murder of a child, interstate transport of extortion money involving a business= federal crime=death penalty.

JW may have been in the vehicles but I seriously doubt he was ever in the family's garage prior to the date of the crime. I think he was worried because the vehicle he was driving that day was the Porche and it was seen parked on the street. Thus the story placing himself at the house. Yet one more mistake he made.

JMO

The guy in the video was/is not necessarily the guy whose DNA they found on the pizza. I can see why LE would want that to be the case for the sake of CDocs (See what I did there Corundogs?)

Honest question: are you saying there is a chance that LE puts certain things in the
CDocs that they know might not pan out to be totally accurate so that they can make an arrest and lead the way to the charges they see fit? I can see that. I would just think that they would be held to more accuracy.

Posted earlier by MyBelle [ I have to cut and paste because I have the dreaded grey box glitch]
"And neither did the lives of the 4 people who were still slaughtered after the money was supposedly left in the garage."

JMO
====================================================================

I think this is missing the point. The original post, IIRC, was about your questioning, WHY didn't SS just have the driver leave the $ on the porch, because UPS drivers leave packages there etc. A few posters replied that the ransom money was more important than your average package left on the porch.

I agree that it didnt save their lives, but SS had no way of knowing that at the time. So it is understandable that he would rather it be in the garage than out on the porch. JMO

I don't believe SS was calling the shots. There is absolutely no reason he would prefer to have the drop in the garage. Not sure why you persist with this myth that he was the one communicating with JW. There is no proof whatsoever that is true.

JMO

I'm still curious but I know LE is working on it. What was JW driving when he dropped off the package? Did he drive SS cars home each night? Exactly how many hours a week did he actually work for SS? What were his movements the week prior and the week after SS and his family were murdered? Has the 40k been accounted for? Do any phone records show he had any contact with DW?

I don't expect any answers, I believe LE is working on it. Just talking out loud before I forget.

It seems like the AIW employee who went to the bank with JW would know what car he was in, but it wasn't mentioned. It seems that is the likely car that he drove to drop off the money in. If it were the Porsche, that brings up a lot of questions. If it's his own car, that bodes better for him to be separated from that car during those couple days. Would be great to know.

MyBelle, your posts always get me thinking and I like that. Sometimes I think you are off-the-wall wrong, and other times I wonder "why didn't I see that?" Keep posting. You are braver than I. I've been scared off. :) It's so stressful to get into a this-that conversation. I prefer ideas being tossed about, countered, re-thought, and then - WHAM we get new information from LE that makes us all go... Wha? And it all starts over again.

I don't know what to think of the whole garage story. It's incredibly fishy.

This is an incredibly vile, heinous crime. I find it somewhat surprising when any posters try to defend someone who lies to the cops about a crime that has absolutely no justification. It is one of the most horrific crimes that has happened in a long time. Four beautiful, kind, wonderful human beings, including a child, tortured and murdered for no reason at all. Sickening.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member