DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;605405874623016960]https://twitter.com/JimMacKayWNEW/status/605405874623016960[/video]

Heartbreaking. I cannot imagine the loved ones grief. It must be overwhelming. :rose:

Church bells toll as the Savopoulos daughters watch caskets of parents and brother go into 3 hearses outside church.

https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/605433376204554240

I'm only posting the link because the picture is just too sad to post. All my prayers to this very devastated and forever changed family.

Also, didn't the reports say, (the last call out or in on SS's phone was at 11:54) I don't believe they ever said who called whom. For all we know JW could have called SS. I'm not able to pull up the report right now, can anybody else check that. I really could swear that it never specified who made that call or if it was answered.

BBM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/police-investigating-package-filled-with-cash-dropped-off-at-door-of-slain-family/2015/05/20/a100af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

tried to call Savvas Savopoulos about 1:40 p.m. but got no answer, the police documents show. Savvas Savopoulos had called the assistant at 11:54 a.m. — the last incoming or outgoing call he made or answered before the fire.

HTH

The only video I saw was the daughters walking into the church. No dialogue. Is there another video you saw?

Yes, there is. In this search you'll see multiple versions of the same story show up on the website but the video associated with the top two results isn't playable (at least I'm getting error on my end for those videos but not for other videos, like another version of the funeral video):
http://search.wusa9.com/default.aspx?ct=r&q=Savopoulos&sort=DT_D
It was a very recent video on WUSA, just I'm not able to locate it now except to think it's the inaccessible video that I see in search.

11:54AM was outgoing call from SS's cell phone to his assistant's.

was it in the charging documents. my computer is so messed up right now, i cant get the whole document for some reason. grrrrrrr It is just stuck in my head that they never said who called whom. I know the washington post said SS called him. Of course i'm getting older so maybe i'm imagining. lol

Does DC have the Death Penalty? I want these ANIMALS to pay

Seeing the family and the daughters just broke my heart. You can really see from all the faces that the grief and shock is too much to bear. Bless them!
What a wonderful family and thank goodness the girls will have a large support system. I don't know how they can put one foot in front of another.
We have such a tiny family, so it's wonderful to see how the close ties they had in the community brought so many together.
I hope the case gets solved and they get the heartless demons off the street!

I don't have answers. I remember a time when Tom Brady would've been rejected as a hero, and there wasn't a culture of rape in colleges. But I don't necessarily believe that DW committed this crime because of either greed or entitlement. He happily handed over a thousand plus a tip to an Uber driver. Did greed suddenly disappear? Or did the murders have more to do with power than greed?

Crimes like this make me question everything. If anyone had harmed my younger brother growing up I would have really lost it. No words for this.

I don't have answers. I remember a time when Tom Brady would've been rejected as a hero, and there wasn't a culture of rape in colleges. But I don't necessarily believe that DW committed this crime because of either greed or entitlement. He happily handed over a thousand plus a tip to an Uber driver. Did greed suddenly disappear? Or did the murders have more to do with power than greed?

Humble question: I keep seeing again and again and again that he hired a Uber driver. Can someone link or are they all :moo: as it's my experience uber drivers do NOT accept cash #1. Doubt he used a credit card saying *I AM THE ONE ON TV* name.... Also, most all links that I have seen say taxi.

Where did this Uber theme begin? Link please if fact. Otherwise... I'll assume that some folks just use the word taxi and Uber interchangeably for some reason.

TIA

Maybe it was a Uber driver who did it off the smart phone, so to speak.

Robin Ficker now on CNN vs Nancy Grace

He said something about Wint going to Miami and back?

Wints ex lawyer debating Nancy Grace on CNN now

:therethere:

Awwwww, O/P was nice and asked for help to help IT understand better and keep up with what was fact or where link was, which I gave! As Frank said in Mash, it's nice to be nice to the nice :biggrin: Lot's of folks here are on phones, don't have time that others have etc. and ask for help/links/etc. ETA: Like I just did in previous post :giggle:

:daisy:[/QUOTE

Oh, double shame, thought it was a dig at me :blushing:
I'll get mi coat....TAXI...
Apologies to the original poster....

Humble question: I keep seeing again and again and again that he hired a Uber driver. Can someone link or are they all :moo: as it's my experience uber drivers do NOT accept cash #1. Doubt he used a credit card saying *I AM THE ONE ON TV* name.... Also, most all links that I have seen say taxi.

Where did this Uber theme begin? Link please if fact. Otherwise... I'll assume that some folks just use the word taxi and Uber interchangeably for some reason.

TIA

I don't know that LE has confirmed how DW returned from NY or how much he paid. I doubt the guy got a receipt.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member