DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Otherwise... I'll assume that some folks just use the word taxi and Uber interchangeably for some reason.

TIA

Oh wow, you're absolutely correct. I can't find a single source that says Uber, a few say taxi, and one says he was never even in NY...sorry!!

As Frank Taffee was to George Zimmerman, Robin Ficker is to Daron Wint. Its contrived content to fill time.

At least try provide the link please if you are going to come on and post your disagreement regarding this issue.

I was asking if anybody could check for me. my computer is messed up and I can't get the whole charging document to load. I never stated it as a fact, wow sorry.

for 1pinklilies who posted about thanking posts up thread:

I can barely keep up here and thank as many posts as I can but will take this moment to thank ALL Of you who have contributed to this thread. I hope to be here until this case reaches the best conclusion it can though what these people endured for hours makes a beheading look almost merciful and there is nothing that will bring them back. Anyway, thanks to everyone who provides information and intelligent, thoughtful and objective insights that I could find no where else.
and forgive me if I did not sat this exactly right

Do you remember popular songs that glorified violence? I don't?

Do you remember young men like DW, with no jobs,offering to father cute babies with various women?

Do you remember a culture of profanity, disrespect for any kind of authority, obsession with crass material things like flashy cars, rims, instead of education.

I don't remember these things. My friends and I feel lucky to NOT have been subjected to the pervasiveness and coarseness of this present perverse (in our opinion) culture.

But I guess we all have a right to our differences. The culture obviously persists because the majority approves.

I respect your right to see things differently.

While I do agree with you about profanity in song lyrics and a culture that is overinduldged. The same culture/generation has, also, produced some of the greatest minds. The most gifted surgeons. Exceptional engineers and so on. Just something to remember. IMO

ATTENTION EVERYONE...YES, THAT MEANS YOU TOO​

NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS. THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD IS SAVVAS SAVOPOULOS, FAMILY & VERALICIA FIGUEROA MURDERED; DARON WINT ARRESTED

THE TOPIC IS NOT GUNS, MURDER STATS, SOCIAL ISSUES, OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT "SAVVAS SAVOPOULOS, FAMILY & VERALICIA FIGUEROA MURDERED; DARON WINT ARRESTED"

Signed,
A slightly stressed forum owner who likes to play with colors when posting

Did Flicker just say DW only killed the father? Did I mishear that?

thats the second time i've seen tom brady brought up here and i have no idea what (alledgedly) deflating footballs has to do with a quadruple homicide.

ATTENTION EVERYONE...YES, THAT MEANS YOU TOO​

NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS. THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD IS SAVVAS SAVOPOULOS, FAMILY & VERALICIA FIGUEROA MURDERED; DARON WINT ARRESTED

THE TOPIC IS NOT GUNS, MURDER STATS, SOCIAL ISSUES, OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT "SAVVAS SAVOPOULOS, FAMILY & VERALICIA FIGUEROA MURDERED; DARON WINT ARRESTED"

Signed,
A slightly stressed forum owner who likes to play with colors when posting
Sorry, Tricia...you mean me. I get wound up...

While I do agree with you about profanity in song lyrics and a culture that is overinduldged. The same culture/generation has, also, produced some of the greatest minds. The most gifted surgeons. Exceptional engineers and so on. Just something to remember. IMO

We've got some exceptional minds in law enforcement as well. We do not yet know the "why" behind these horrific murders but as LE continues to work through it, I'm confident we will.

JMO

I missed a lot over the weekend.

Is Ficker the official lawyer yet or still just hoping for the job?

Humble question: I keep seeing again and again and again that he hired a Uber driver. Can someone link or are they all :moo: as it's my experience uber drivers do NOT accept cash #1. Doubt he used a credit card saying *I AM THE ONE ON TV* name.... Also, most all links that I have seen say taxi.

Where did this Uber theme begin? Link please if fact. Otherwise... I'll assume that some folks just use the word taxi and Uber interchangeably for some reason.

TIA
I heard it stated during a pc that he took an uber cab back to DC. jmo because I have no idea even as to what channel I had on at the time or who was talking but it was a man.

I am not sure why you think this. Even though the garage is connected to the home it is not a part of the living area inside the home. The entry doors from the garage leading into the home itself are substantial doors and are as secure as all the entry doors into the home.

There would be no risk to the suspect by having the money placed inside one of the cars there in the enclosed garage. It may have been the vehicle at the time the suspect was planning to leave the scene in or it simply may have been a way for the money to be dropped off sight unseen from the street.

Leaving two pizzas on the front porch when it is dark outside is one thing but leaving 40K cash laying on the front porch in broad daylight would be rather foolish since someone from inside the home would have to retrieve the money where others could see them. He would not chance letting one of his victims outside on the porch knowing they could run to get help. By then the victims could have been beaten and bloody.

But if left in the garage it didn't matter if it was daylight or not when the drop off was made because he could have had them all bound up by then and all he had to do is step out in the garage and take the money out of the vehicle sight unseen from the street. He may have even retrieved the money on his way out after killing his victims and setting fire to the home. He would see JW drive up for the delivery.

Using the inside of the garage for the drop off offered far less risk of being seen retrieving the blood money.

Excellent post .. and very sensible. Worth repeating! Thanks for the points you made here. :)

I missed a lot over the weekend.

Is Ficker the official lawyer yet or still just hoping for the job?

Not sure but it sounds as though he has been. Big mistake, if true.

MOO

I just rewound the Ficker interview and he said DW was only charged with one murder, that of the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1