DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would surmise it is the father's blood? Didn't the faux attorney claim that?

I had forgotten that! He sure did. He was talking about cutting himself and bleeding in the interview room lol.

Well, his 15 minutes is pretty much over lol.

Personally? No. I am only familiar with his reporting because I mainly watch Fox5 unless I am trying to catch a report by Bruce Leshan on WUSA9.

I was just wondering. I only recently started watching him (since this case) and he seems to strive for accuracy. Local reporters have been much more reliable than CNN etc., seems like.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;605833496133705729]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/605833496133705729[/video]

New video tonight of red sports car where $ was left in Savopoulos murder case along with police examining a safe.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!
The outside cars are all in different positions than we saw from the first two days...LE must have moved them all before towing them away...

WTH!!!!!!!!!!
The outside cars are all in different positions than we saw from the first two days...LE must have moved them all before towing them away...

Picture was taken today after the cars were returned after being towed away. Parked in different position when they were returned.

That safe looked like it had been wiped clean imo. No evidence of fingerprints on the fingerprint dust
I was away for three days...where are you seeing pictures of the safe?

J
Well, considering she was working at the Dojo Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and supposed to be Friday, I would say it is a safe bet she works more closely with them than just "I am in charge of sending one of my employees to clean your house". But that is just my take on the situation.

ETA - and the fact that SS's Mom called her to tell her of the fire tells me that, too.

Yes, that's what I was trying to explain. I doubt this service of hers is some huge operation. SS's Mom might even use that service as well. There are companies you deal with and you get to know the main person.

My cleaning lady comes to me ONLY on regular days. I can't get her on other days because she has OTHER regular people who "own" those days.

But with a cleaning service, you can get someone everyday for 2 weeks if you want...but often there is no regular. Different people come.

With a small service like NG runs, you DO get to know the owner. You trust HER because she is vetting the people who come to your house not you.

She may have known and provided help for SS parents and his family over twenty years. She may have only actually cleaned SS house HERSELF very recently.

I'm not applying for a job as NG's defense attorney...lol...it's just this one discrepancy makes sense to me. But who knows how she runs her service. She could be lying. I'm just saying that in MY experience, her story could make sense.

Picture was taken today after the cars were returned after being towed away. Parked in different position when they were returned.

Thanks, can't even go away for two days...missed all of this.

These are used for pedestrians to safely cross the street and can be found all around DC. People of all ages use them!

my friend uses it for people to slow down in front of his home his says "SLOW" on it

Do you think that now that the funeral is over, they have spoken to the daughters more...and they have given them information??

I don't know either way...and it really isn't my business...but thinking about how I would feel, I don't think I could ever go back to that house?

What do you think YOU would do (not what the daughters will do)???

With LE back at the home today I was wondering if maybe they have talked with the daughters & other family members. Daughters could provide maybe more detailed info on activities of parents, documents, safe combinations, etc.

If keys to cars etc was in the garage safe.............in plain sight? of open garage door?
could give some outsiders many ideas about money and jewelry in it.
IMOO no valueables other than car items left in that hopefully.
IMOO odd place for a safe

Thanks, can't even go away for two days...missed all of this.

If you don't already, I suggest you download tapatalk for your smart phone. EASY EASY way to just READ the threads imho. I do most of my catch up reading on my phone vs. computer. NO ADS and no icons etc. iykwim. It's in the google play store, and many here use it.

^^^^For those that are newbies also to Websleuths^^^^^^

Maybe the Mosler Keys are kept in the safe and that's how LE knew JW was not telling the truth when he said he located the key and unlocked the car(he doesn't know the combination but maybe his prints were on the safe?). JMO

Wow. Possible. I keep wondering how LE would know the car was unlocked--and therefore know he was lying unless a working security camera in garage, which I doubt as he would probably not have lied if he thought he could be watched.

Has it been clarified if Driver means that Jw was a driver(drove his own car and ran errands for SS.. like picking up things at Lowes for him) or he was SS's chauffeur(literally drives SS around)?

In the charging document it was said that he was a driver and also did errands for SS.

With LE back at the home today I was wondering if maybe they have talked with the daughters & other family members. Daughters could provide maybe more detailed info on activities of parents, documents, safe combinations, etc.

That was my thought also. Wait until AFTER the funeral to go after the personal items of the estate. Don't bring the family in until that was done.:moo:

then again.. who knows.... just the timing of it makes me think that.

And the police SURE DID make sure that the media got REALLY good shots of them at work before they closed the garage door. Knowing that it would be the leading story (scooped by local affiliate)

J

Yes, that's what I was trying to explain. I doubt this service of hers is some huge operation. SS's Mom might even use that service as well. There are companies you deal with and you get to know the main person.

My cleaning lady comes to me ONLY on regular days. I can't get her on other days because she has OTHER regular people who "own" those days.

But with a cleaning service, you can get someone everyday for 2 weeks if you want...but often there is no regular. Different people come.

With a small service like NG runs, you DO get to know the owner. You trust HER because she is vetting the people who come to your house not you.

She may have known and provided help for SS parents and his family over twenty years. She may have only actually cleaned SS house HERSELF very recently.

I'm not applying for a job as NG's defense attorney...lol...it's just this one discrepancy makes sense to me. But who knows how she runs her service. She could be lying. I'm just saying that in MY experience, her story could make sense.

Just speculating? The poor woman that was murdered (Vera) was there more frequently? Perhaps came every day? Or several days? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221