DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW has a 14 year old. He said he would never harm a child.

Colorado maybe? While you were gone there was a link about the S family owning or part owning a ranch out in Colorado.
Ah yes, and the pic on AS's FB page showed the ranch and mentioned going to be cowboys soon :(

I'm thinking expensive tools would be the only thing I would ever keep in a garage safe... it is so odd that a garage that has been referred to, by more than one person, as being left open from time to time would ever have a safe in it... This case is just so incredibly curious.

IMO it would make the most sense to put a safe/vault that large in the lowest level of the house with the biggest entry, instead of moving walls, stairs, doors, etc. especially if they had it installed after the house was built, JMO

But who issued the subpoena? And why would the US Attorney want to quash it? Too soon? Would love to know who/what the subpoena was for!

I don't know if this has been answered but I read that it was Wint's attorney trying to get 911 traffic/radio transmissions.

I wonder if it has something to do with when the Porsche was torched or some broadcast of a description of the Porsche driver.

Question...if the girls and family estate lawyers need papers/wills/deeds etc or personal belongings that are in the house and house is still sealed with crime scene tape...would LE accompany them inside to retrieve them or send in people to get them for the girls? Or must they wait until the home is released by LE?

IMO it would make the most sense to put a safe/vault that large in the lowest level of the house with the biggest entry, instead of moving walls, stairs, doors, etc. especially if they had it installed after the house was built, JMO
I would've thought in the safe room that was mentioned in the news this week. But a garage that possibly has a side door and is left open from time to time...just very weird.

Didn't they have work done on the house in the last couple of years? Maybe the safe was added at that time? Installing a safe like that seems like a specialty job to me, not one easily handled by a regular general contractor? My question would be, who installed that safe?

Breaking news: lawyer Flicker disputes latest evidence of "blood" on Wints "shoes". Says peaceful, pizza hating suspect never liked shoes and neither does his family.

jk :jail:

I would've thought in the safe room that was mentioned in the news this week. But a garage that possibly has a side door and is left open from time to time...just very weird.

Yeah those vaults are huge and heavy and to get it inside without tearing the house apart would be impossible. To be fair SS has a 250K plus car sitting in that garage with the doors open too. JMO

Coming up next on CNN - Erin Burnett "breaking developments in the DC Mansion murders" "links between one of the victims and suspect"
Any more details on the victim suspect links beyond his previous work at AIW?

Maybe the Mosler Keys are kept in the safe and that's how LE knew JW was not telling the truth when he said he located the key and unlocked the car(he doesn't know the combination but maybe his prints were on the safe?). JMO

Didn't JW in his first account, say the car was locked and retrieved the key somewhere in garage? Does that mean possibly that the key to Mosler
is in the safe? Of course then he would need the combination. He then
changed the story and said "car was unlocked" he put money in car, locked it and closed the garage.

Breaking news: lawyer Flicker disputes latest evidence of "blood" on Wints "shoes". Says peaceful, pizza hating suspect never liked shoes and neither does his family.

jk :jail:

It sounds exactly like something he would say.

What if they are hired by the family to look through papers?

Could be. One seemed to be laughing/smiling (at LE) while removing gloves when exiting. Which seemed "comfortable" behavior with the given situation.

Somehow I don't see SS giving the combination to his safe to a new employee only working for him for a very short time.

Or any employee for that matter. Not even for "convenience." I think he have the key out when W-1 arrived. "Here, we are taking this car today."

Sure did. It's in the article you linked. She claims she spoke with the assistant and assistant confirmed he delivered the money.
Since assistant confirmed he delivered the money, she had to have talked with him either on Thursday or any day thereafter.

"Gutierrez, the family's housekeeper of 20 years, said an assistant was scheduled to drop off $40,000 in cash to the home Thursday to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Va. Gutierrez claims she spoke with the unnamed assistant who confirmed the money was delivered Thursday morning to the $5 million mansion on Woodland Drive near the National Cathedral."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/2...ered-to-washington-mansion-on-day-family-was/

This just occurred to me, doh! forgive me if this has already been discussed. Why would a part-time housekeeper be involved in any delivery of cash for the dojo opening? Why would JW call her (if that happened) or why would the Senior AIW employee call her and discuss the cash delivery?

What did I miss? I skip around the threads sometimes and forget where I was, so I do miss pages :(

I've been trying to find the answers, but can't figure this out.

TIA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member