DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the term driver is vague. I guess I think of it like a driver at a car dealership is called a driver but they just run and get parts, etc. They don't actually drive someone around.

Any guesses as to the occupation/s of the women going through papers upstairs?? (per the fox5 news report)

Just speculating? The poor woman that was murdered (Vera) was there more frequently? Perhaps came every day? Or several days? MOO.

Yes. I think she worked there more regularly. She probably got off at 3Pm when she worked the house. I think that week SS told NG that he needed someone else to work at the Dojo...but the hours would be longer.
NG gave VF a choice of assignments and the poor woman chose the house.

I think JW was a combination: driver/errand boy/assistant

I think that on some days SS would have paperwork and calls to make so he would have JW drive him while he caught up on work, during the long rush hour drive. On other days, he would drive himself to work, but he'd send JW out to pick up supplies or take a car in for service, etc. \\

SS had a few businesses up and running so there were plenty of errands that needed to be done. JMO

Marking my spot.

Maybe the Mosler Keys are kept in the safe and that's how LE knew JW was not telling the truth when he said he located the key and unlocked the car(he doesn't know the combination but maybe his prints were on the safe?). JMO

Wow. Possible. I keep wondering how LE would know the car was unlocked--and therefore know he was lying unless a working security camera in garage, which I doubt as he would probably not have lied if he thought he could be watched.

You could be right. With cars that valuable inside a home's garage, there had to be a sophisticated security system in place that the killers may not have realized.

The family owns another home on Kent Island on the Maryland Eastern Shore.
The Audi also appears to have MD Plates. The Mosler had Green letters on it's tag...The only forest green letters on a light background that I can remember are Florida or possibly Minnesota or Michigan ...that's weird

You could be right. With cars that valuable inside a home's garage, there had to be a sophisticated security system in place that the killers may not have realized.

Wow. Wouldn't that be something. They might even have W-1 going in and out of the house on video...or chatting up DW in the garage.

Coming up next on CNN - Erin Burnett "breaking developments in the DC Mansion murders" "links between one of the victims and suspect"

The Audi also appears to have MD Plates. The Mosler had Green letters on it's tag...The only forest green letters on a light background that I can remember are Florida or possibly Minnesota or Michigan ...that's weird

Colorado maybe? While you were gone there was a link about the S family owning or part owning a ranch out in Colorado.

I'm getting a weird feeling about this. All of this.

If keys to cars etc was in the garage safe.............in plain sight? of open garage door?
could give some outsiders many ideas about money and jewelry in it.
IMOO no valueables other than car items left in that hopefully.
IMOO odd place for a safe
I'm thinking expensive tools would be the only thing I would ever keep in a garage safe... it is so odd that a garage that has been referred to, by more than one person, as being left open from time to time would ever have a safe in it... This case is just so incredibly curious.

Coming up next on CNN - Erin Burnett "breaking developments in the DC Mansion murders" "links between one of the victims and suspect"

As expected, nothing new that isn't already here.

The blood evidence on DDW's shoes.

Breaking on CNN: Traces of one of the victims blood has been found on DW shoes

To me the term driver is vague. I guess I think of it like a driver at a car dealership is called a driver but they just run and get parts, etc. They don't actually drive someone around.
Exactly my thoughts, too.

IMO When an exec or a family has a "driver" it is usually someone who drives them and helps out with errands. JMO

Any guesses as to the occupation/s of the women going through papers upstairs?? (per the fox5 news report)
Hi Fred, the Fox5 News report said they got into a detectives car. They looked like forensics detectives to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1