DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how Fox5 news was there right at the exact time that detectives were going through papers and cracking a huge safe in the garage.

This just occurred to me, doh! forgive me if this has already been discussed. Why would a part-time housekeeper be involved in any delivery of cash for the dojo opening? Why would JW call her (if that happened) or why would the Senior AIW employee call her and discuss the cash delivery?

What did I miss? I skip around the threads sometimes and forget where I was, so I do miss pages :(

I've been trying to find the answers, but can't figure this out.

TIA :D

I don't think she was involved in any cash delivery. I think she found out about the money and starting telling reporters she knew about the money. She also told reporters she didn't know anything about the money.

I'd like to know how Fox5 news was there right at the exact time that detectives were going through papers and cracking a huge safe in the garage.

They could be there all the time waiting for something exciting to show up. Did you see the shot of the woman on the second floor? Looks like they are across the street on the second floor of some other house to get that shot? Or perched on the tree?

Somehow I don't see SS giving the combination to his safe to a new employee only working for him for a very short time.

Or any employee for that matter. Not even for "convenience." I think he have the key out when W-1 arrived. "Here, we are taking this car today."

Maybe the safe in the garage only contained car keys and things for the cars/racing.
The upstairs safe housed important docs, passports, jewelry, cash. I can see JW having access to a safe in the garage. JMO.

I think what NG was trying to say is that she didn't know about the money before this all happened. She said that she learned about the money from the assistant (JW) that was reported a day or two after the murder/fire. I don't think she was involved. JMO

Since JW was Mr. S' driver/assistant, I would imagine that IF car keys were kept in the safe, he had access to the safe. JMO
Behind a few hours again, sorry if already covered.
If one & only safe is on second floor, is it likely JW c/go up to access?

They could be there all the time waiting for something exciting to show up. Did you see the shot of the woman on the second floor? Looks like they are across the street on the second floor of some other house to get that shot? Or perched on the tree?

I don't think Fox is going to stake out the place 24/7 -- costs too much money/manpower. They didn't seem to notice the 3 cars had been returned until today's coverage re the safe/document search.

And don't forget that NG said that JW called a "senior AIW employee" on Friday crying.

So it just makes no sense for her to say no one has heard from him now...when she has said two completely different things before.

I think it was reported that the AIW "veteran" said JW called him and cried.

the safe is in the garage... they showed it on the news link. I am not sure if they cracked it but they were trying.

Do you all think the daughters have the code?

This just occurred to me, doh! forgive me if this has already been discussed. Why would a part-time housekeeper be involved in any delivery of cash for the dojo opening? Why would JW call her (if that happened) or why would the Senior AIW employee call her and discuss the cash delivery?

What did I miss? I skip around the threads sometimes and forget where I was, so I do miss pages :(

I've been trying to find the answers, but can't figure this out.

TIA :D

I think this $40K was discussed amongst them after the fact...because it was used as ransom. Calling each other, saying "OMG! I can't believe this happened...and that I helped take part" type calls.

I don't see anything sinister...

I think what NG was trying to say is that she didn't know about the money before this all happened. She said that she learned about the money from the assistant (JW) that was reported a day or two after the murder/fire. I don't think she was involved. JMO

I am thinking the same thing. She didn't know anything about any money delivery (because nothing was scheduled anyway, money was ransom money and not a scheduled delivery). She found out from the press because they were asking her if she knew about the money.
She then called the assistant and he confirmed he delivered the money. She then started telling reporters she knew about the money. Then she also told reporters she didn't know about the money (which she didn't originally).
But anything that comes from her, you have to guess what she means.

There definitely is a huge safe in the garage.
It's on video.

Maybe the safe in the garage only contained car keys and things for the cars/racing.
The upstairs safe housed important docs, passports, jewelry, cash. I can see JW having access to a safe in the garage. JMO.

I see your point. But then why is it so large.

And if you feel you need to keep any item in a safe, I think the whole idea is to keep those items out of the hands of others. If he didn't mind a new employee of just a few weeks having access, he could have kept the stuff in a kitchen drawer.

He installed that big safe to keep certain items extremely secure.

the safe is in the garage... they showed it on the news link. I am not sure if they cracked it but they were trying.

Do you all think the daughters have the code?

I don't think the daughters have the codes. It is probably stored on a computer or in safe deposit box. IMO.

I'm sure DW had the combination to both safes! SS would give that up and anything else immediately when a knife is at his child's throat.

Could be. One seemed to be laughing/smiling (at LE) while removing gloves when exiting. Which seemed "comfortable" behavior with the given situation.

I believe the ladies could be forensic accountants that work with LE. To "follow the money" and look at money transactions recently both in and out of his accounts. How much did he pay driver, housekeepers etc. Did he loan money to anyone? Was it customary for SS to withdraw large amounts of cash? Why was it so common knowledge about the $40K delivery? I haven't heard of a kidnapper asking for the ransom in $100 bills. That's just stupid. One could binge watch Law and Order episodes and know better than that.

JMO's

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members