DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a family member who was the victim of a violent crime, and we got very frequent updates, especially in the early days of the investigation. As time wore on, they got less and less frequent until the case became cold. I hope that the Savopoulos family has a resolution before that happens.

The alleged perp already been arrested. So it's hardly a cold case.

The alleged perp already been arrested. So it's hardly a cold case.

You missed my point. The question was about whether family members are updated.

Clearly he is a person of interest and I am looking forward to seeing this case come to a better conclusion. He just seems too obvious as a possible co conspirator but simply my interpretation thus far. I will sleep better having stated my opinion.
LE believes there are others involved, but no one else has been arrested yet. JW may just be the most unluckiest guy, or he's involved. The CD makes it clear he is a liar though, and LE has not come out and said he's been cleared. There's no way JW is not a POI/Suspect.

ok.....
1) JW lied to the police. that is said straight out in the charging document. technically that right there is a crime, and since its related to the crime where discussing, that makes him a suspect in my book. to my knowledge, he cant throw out the 'i cant speak english' excuse like NG might.
2) yes, he hasnt been arrested. technically, he could have already been arrested for lying to police. cause yes, that is a crime.

the only reason people are making accusations against him is cause he lied, plain and simple.

JMO

Yes, and the photo of two bundles of money rather than four bundles of money. Was someone paid their share of the money?

That's a great question. The money found with Wint was in the other vehicle and it is unknown if it even came from the murders.

JMO

would the bank know the money trail by the wrappers around the money?
Some times I noticed on the bundle band initials of the teller.
Do they take photos of money transactions?
So LE knows if the money was from the $40,000???

would the bank know the money trail by the wrappers around the money?
Some times I noticed on the bundle band initials of the teller.
Do they take photos of money transactions?
So LE knows if the money was from the $40,000???

I think the bank does know the serial numbers of the money within each bundle and LE probably does know whether the roll of 100s came from one of those bundles. We just don't know.

That's a great question. The money found with Wint was in the other vehicle and it is unknown if it even came from the murders.

JMO

DW purposely did not want to be connected to the $$$! All the money &
M orders were in the Box truck... This was discussed in earlier thread,
DW must have had some knowledge or guidance that if he got caught not to have the money on his person. Career criminal! Should have bought some new shoes. DUH

I have wondered also if JW was asked to call 10 minutes before arriving, and if so by whom and by what method. Can't look now but iirc he called 10 minutes before arriving. Jmo odk
LE suspect that the fire was started some time around noon-1:30PM. Records show W1 attempted to call SS @1:40pm. Was he being instructed to call 10 minutes before the fire and/or 10 minutes after the fire?

ok.....
1) JW lied to the police. that is said straight out in the charging document. technically that right there is a crime, and since its related to the crime where discussing, that makes him a suspect in my book. to my knowledge, he cant throw out the 'i cant speak english' excuse like NG might.
2) yes, he hasnt been arrested. technically, he could have already been arrested for lying to police. cause yes, that is a crime.

the only reason people are making accusations against him is cause he lied, plain and simple.

JMO

Because he is a lier does not make him a murderer or arsonist. JW cannot handel telling the truth- who knows, maybe he hit his head really hard in the past while driving expensive vehicles. ��

I think the bank does know the serial numbers of the money within each bundle and LE probably does know whether the roll of 100s came from one of those bundles. We just don't know.

Well, maybe the photo taken by W1 will come handy. Even if the bank didn't write down serial numbers, LE has the photo of the money.

I know that members here are sleuthing.
with very little to go on.

For me, I am going to trust that law enforcement, is way ahead of us.
They probably know every one and anyone who has had any contact with the accused.
Go law enforcement. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member