DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;606141684649492481]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606141684649492481[/video]
New: Search Warrants filed in Savopoulos murder case say investigators hoped cell phone data from victims phones would lead to suspects.

Tweet makes it sound like the cell phone data they examined has not yielded any additional suspects.

Records can recall what actual texts say? I don't know why that surprises me, but it does.

If they are iphones and stored info in icloud or used imessage on a mac or ipad, then text messages can be seen on multiple devices.

Perhaps, some other cells were used which have been discarded. For all we know, could be thrown in the Hudson when DW was in NYC.

Records can recall what actual texts say? I don't know why that surprises me, but it does.

I had a real world experience with that once, a few years ago. My daughter went to a large party . Her blackberry [ yes, this was awhile ago] came up missing. She thought it had been stolen.

We went to our SPRINT office and they were able to immediately bring up her cell records, and the guy read off the most recent texts, word for word, and asked if they were sent by her. [ they were]

I was very surprised that the random salesman could instantly look up our texts and read them. He did say that the texts were only kept for a short while. I think he said 3 days?

I had a real world experience with that once, a few years ago. My daughter went to a large party . Her blackberry [ yes, this was awhile ago] came up missing. She thought it had been stolen.

We went to our SPRINT office and they were able to immediately bring up her cell records, and the guy read off the most recent texts, word for word, and asked if they were sent by her. [ they were]

I was very surprised that the random salesman could instantly look up our texts and read them. He did say that the texts were only kept for a short while. I think he said 3 days?

HHHMMMMMMM...Interesting for sure!

I am guessing if the same holds true, that LE has the texts sent from his phone then. They would have been on top of that!

Perhaps, some other cells were used which have been discarded. For all we know, could be thrown in the Hudson when DW was in NYC.

If the stolen cell phones could be tracked to NYC at the same time DW was said to be there, IMO it would be one more nail in his coffin.

JMO

Some people here convicted him already. Yet he hasn't been arrested, charged, named a suspect or a POI.

Realistically, I would like to think if he is connected in any way to these murders the police would have found that link by now and he would be arrested and charged maybe with being a co-conspirator.

But then I know LE has no timeline governing them when arresting someone when it comes to murder.

I have thought from the very start that once the evidence comes back in LE may find DW was the only one involved in the murders and was the only one inside the home.

One perpetrator certainly could be capable of killing four people because we have seen other cases where it has happened and even cases done by one lone suspect who murdered even more than four people who were inside their own home. I could list several cases right off the top of my head but I don't want to derail the thread and it should remain focused on this family, Vera, and the suspect/s.

However, having said that, I can perfectly understand why JW is very suspicious to many. It is hard to reconcile the lies he told. It is also unusual for LE to put 'lie' in their charging documents when it comes to a witness only. LE purposefully put in 'lie' to make a record of it. They put that in there even though they know a DT is going to pounce on it when the trial is held.

I think they would be very remiss in their duties if they didn't have great suspicions about JW lying to them in such a serious investigation. They didn't say he was mistaken.

So he may not be involved in this but its obvious to the police he had a motive to lie to them when being interviewed. What that motive was I suppose we may find out in the coming weeks. He was trying to hide something imo but it may not be connected to the murders themselves. I really think anyone who has suspicions about him though has a solid reason for believing that way based on the charging documents.

IMO

HHHMMMMMMM...Interesting for sure!

I am guessing if the same holds true, that LE has the texts sent from his phone then. They would have been on top of that!

Yes, but doesn't sound as if he communicated with any other possible suspects via text from his own cell either.

Appearing well planned. Imperfect, but not as simple-minded as would think.

Perhaps, not as many others directly involved as initially thought.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;606154870824050688]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606154870824050688[/video]
New: third search warrant affidavit unsealed today shows Amy Savopoulos's cell phone was also stolen from house after murders.

Do they NEED the physical phone? Wouldn't phone records show any/and everything?

I think it depends on the provider as to whether texts can be recovered without the phone. It's interesting that Vera's phone also is missing. This shows the degree of planning that went into the crime but also another puzzle piece:

If her husband had reported her as missing on Wed. nite or Thursday, LE could have located her via phone GPS. Destroying her phone would eliminate that possibility. Yet, NG claims SS phoned her Wednesday night, told her the phone was dead and asked her to let Vera's family know she was with them. If NG was Vera's employer, why didn't NG try to contact Vera on Thursday morning? Vera would need to be paid extra for spending the extra time.

JMO

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;606154870824050688]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606154870824050688[/video]
New: third search warrant affidavit unsealed today shows Amy Savopoulos's cell phone was also stolen from house after murders.

Other suspects' fingerprints on the cells??

May not be in the DNA database, but could be in system for other occupations which require fingerprints??

Appearing well planned. Imperfect, but not as simple-minded as would think.

Perhaps, not as many others directly involved as initially thought.

I am still leaning towards DW as being the only perp. I know that LE knows way more than I do. So I am probably wrong. But so far, I still believe that he could have done it alone. I think he is a whacked out sociopath that barged in and played it be ear. JMO

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;606157202349518849]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606157202349518849[/video]
New: Fourth unsealed warrant is for phone records of assistant to Savopoulos who delivered $ to house. He is identified as Jordan Wallace.

Yes, but doesn't sound as if he communicated with any other possible suspects via text from his own cell either.

He could have used a burner. He wouldn't be foolish enough to use his own cell phone.

I hope we are getting close to some new info lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member