DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't!! He was not handed a package! He was handled for bundles of $10K each.

The employee put the money in the red bag. He wasn't handed the money directly in his hand. That might be what you meant but I just wanted to clarify.

This doesn't tell me that they believe JW to be a suspect...they just needed the SW to figure out who he sent the text to, who turned out to be his girlfriend.

I just wanted to state my opinion on this...though I have no doubt this is going to be debated for days to come!

The SW was to determine the location of JW when text messages and calls were made and received.

I am still leaning towards DW as being the only perp. I know that LE knows way more than I do. So I am probably wrong. But so far, I still believe that he could have done it alone. I think he is a whacked out sociopath that barged in and played it be ear. JMO
The one thing I keep going back to that makes me think there may have been someone else (besides LE saying so) is that I believe SS knew going into that house that something was amiss. I believe the phone call from AS made him realize something was happening and he would have been fully aware and alert and prepared going into that house. Not to say DW couldn't have just clocked SS when he walked in or several different scenarios, but I do not think an unsuspecting SS walked into that house. I think the taking down of SS is the one thing that makes me think there was maybe one other person. JMO of course.

The employee put the money in the red bag. He wasn't handed the money directly in his hand. That might be what you meant but I just wanted to clarify.

Well, he took the 4 bundles of money out of his pockets, not in any package, and placed them in the red bag that belonged to JW.

I think they believe him to be a suspect (although they haven't announced it). But that doesn't mean he is involved. At least it doesn't look like they found anything so far to link him (no arrest).

That may be true...we really have no idea. And this SW doesn't tell us that they are still considering him a suspect, IMO. This SW was from the day or maybe next day of the murders.

That may be true...we really have no idea. And this SW doesn't tell us that they are still considering him a suspect, IMO. This SW was from the day or maybe next day of the murders.

They said they think DW wasn't acting alone. But it's been a while and nobody else has been arrested.
I am curious as to what it means. Were they wrong and DW did act alone? If the new information about blood on shoes is true, they seem to be building a strong case against him. But what about other people?

I am going to go out on a limb and say that I see a plea deal coming, I don't see a trial in this case. jmo idk

Unless that plea deal includes a life sentence without the possibility of parole and even then.....you gotta give up ALL you know.....I don't see any plea deal. Too horrific, too political. I would loose ALL faith in the system if that happened. God, makes me ill thinking about it.

They said they think DW wasn't acting alone. But it's been a while and nobody else has been arrested.
I am curious as to what it means. Were they wrong and DW did act alone? If the new information about blood on shoes is true, they seem to be building a strong case against him. But what about other people?

When you find out...will you let me know??? LOL!!! (Just being silly...)

Okay- just to recap on this newly released information-
SS and VF cell phones are NOT located but AS phone indicates it is located (according to the affidavits that were tweeted.
Interesting and hope we are getting toward some justice here!

Maybe he used one of the stolen phones to order up the Uber ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke