DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay- just to recap on this newly released information-
SS and VF cell phones are NOT located but AS phone indicates it is located (according to the affidavits that were tweeted.
Interesting and hope we are getting toward some justice here!

I think they were all stolen and none have been located?? Just that their cell tower locations could help locate suspects. Am I reading that wrong?

So that's how the perps got rid of the video. They took the dvr.

Soo scary! Wicked and up there on the depravity scale, too.

Unless that plea deal includes a life sentence without the possibility of parole and even then.....you gotta give up ALL you know.....I don't see any plea deal. Too horrific, too political. I would loose ALL faith in the system if that happened. God, makes me ill thinking about it.

bbm, This is why I see a plea to no trial, just my opinion.

I think the newer phones (esp. iPhones) have a built in method of locating them if they are lost or stolen.

Kicked the door in? Maybe not such an 'inside' job then?

I think they were all stolen and none have been located?? Just that their cell tower locations could help locate suspects. Am I reading that wrong?
Read the fine print on AS's affadavit- says- LOCATED.
So, hers must have been located but not SS and VF- states NOT LOCATED.
Hope that helps!

Oh wow. If perp(s) didn't turn off the cell phones, police can track them to see where he/they went.
actually, with a mobile device that one cannot remove the battery (iPhone, most newer Android devices) the device does not need to be powered on in order to be tracked.

Read the fine print on AS's affadavit- says- LOCATED.
So, hers must have been located but not SS and VF- states NOT LOCATED.
Hope that helps!

I think that might have been just where the SW was cropped for that graphic. That was what I thought when I read it anyway.

Is there a place to read the entire thing...instead of cropped graphics that Popsicle is so wonderfully posting? There is nothing wrong with what Popsicle is posting - please don't take that the wrong way!

This doesn't tell me that they believe JW to be a suspect...they just needed the SW to figure out who he sent the text to, who turned out to be his girlfriend.

I just wanted to state my opinion on this...though I have no doubt this is going to be debated for days to come!
It also makes it clear that Jordan refused to turn over his mobile device to police and authorize them to access his records from his provider. Translate: Jordan's not cooperating with law enforcement in this investigation.

Peter Hermann ‏@phscoop [video=twitter;606171062498390017]https://twitter.com/phscoop/status/606171062498390017[/video]
Warrants also indicate possible forced entry into Savopoulos home. Police looking for boot that matches tread found outside. Story shortly

Unsure, maybe a responding fireman maybe might have.

Good point. But if it was a First Responder, would it have been put in a SW? That seems like it would muddy the waters...but I am certainly no expert on how legal documents work!

Here is what I don't get. They say that DW had no car and took public transport, and walked the rest of the way to the home, possibly wearing a green vest. If he had help in the home, then 2 or 3 people would have walked up the street. Isn't there surveillance fooage available in the neighborhood that might show him/them walking to the house?

It also makes it clear that Jordan refused to turn over his mobile device to police and authorize them to access his records from his provider. Translate: Jordan's not cooperating with law enforcement in this investigation.
Actually no it does not. Most providers require a SW in order to turn over records to LE. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke