DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I keep wondering why anyone with average intelligence is writing off the theory that JW could be involved when it is clear that he misled LE in his actions regarding the ransom. NG can be miscommunicating anything she'd like with reporters and it's just that, as long as she did not intentionally mislead LE. There is a reason JW is named in the court docs and not her. It goes beyond speculation. They've got stuff on him likely.

bbm in the quote.

[modsnip]

I would consider anyone with "average intelligence" to be rational, thinking human beings who are able to consider many angles, options and reasons in the absence of hard facts.

I'm not the brightest bulb, I am average. I am bright enough to know that people lie for many reasons. We don't have access to all the information needed to determine JW's involvement, guilt or innocence.

Tsarnaev was charged with a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2332a - Use of weapons of mass destruction) that carried the possibility of a death sentence. In this case I haven't heard of any federal death penalty eligible statutes that anyone could be charged under.

wouldn't it be felony murder if kidnapping was involved ?

It says only two bundles were visible. Four were handed to JW, not just two.

JMO
Police is describing the photo he send to W2.
Lets say he put 4 bundles into the bag, he partially opened it up, he took the photo.
It's possible only 2 bundles were visible, but all 4 were in the bag.

Police is describing the photo he send to W2.
Lets say he put 4 bundles into the bag, he partially opened it up, he took the photo.
It's possible only 2 bundles were visible, but all 4 were in the bag.

Two bundles were visible in the red bag photo. But JW told LE he left the money in an envelope, not in the red bag. That's what is problematic because the AIW employee saw JW place 4 bundles in the red bag. JW knew the contents of the package, touched it and disturbed it.

JMO

Thank you. I keep wondering why anyone with average intelligence is writing off the theory that JW could be involved when it is clear that he misled LE in his actions regarding the ransom. NG can be miscommunicating anything she'd like with reporters and it's just that, as long as she did not intentionally mislead LE. There is a reason JW is named in the court docs and not her. It goes beyond speculation. They've got stuff on him likely.

This is a discussion forum. We are all allowed to discuss our views without being put down by others here. I do not know if JW is involved or not. Neither do you.

This is a discussion forum. We are all allowed to discuss our views without being put down by others here. I do not know if JW is involved or not. Neither do you.

Some people here convicted him already. Yet he hasn't been arrested, charged, named a suspect or a POI.

Two bundles were visible in the red bag photo. But JW told LE he left the money in an envelope, not in the red bag. That's what is problematic because the AIW employee saw JW place 4 bundles in the red bag. JW knew the contents of the package, touched it and disturbed it.

JMO

Why is 'touching it' and 'disturbing it' such a serious transgression? Who cares if he carried it to it's destination in a red bag or an envelope? None of that makes him guilty of murder, imo.

Actually, we do know JW lied. The CD documents make it clear that LE proved he lied and that he admitted he lied about the pick-up and delivery of $40,000 ransom money.

JMO

I think DW wanted to know convoy folks' names.

I think the women might be acquaintances of his brother's that they picked up and just knew by nicknames. I think his attorneys need their names so they can get their criminal history and try to point the finger at them now. JMO

Actually, we do know JW lied. The CD documents make it clear that LE proved he lied and that he admitted he lied about the pick-up and delivery of $40,000 ransom money.

JMO

Sometimes witnesses lie. It doesn't make they are the perp.

Why is 'touching it' and 'disturbing it' such a serious transgression? Who cares if he carried it to it's destination in a red bag or an envelope? None of that makes him guilty of murder, imo.

I don't understand the offense here either! He was handed 4 bundles of cash in his hands. He didn't receive a sealed envelope or taped up box of cash...broke into the "package" and then took photos. He was given them to his bare hands.

It wasn't his property to touch and disturb. It's that simple. If an employee is requested to pick up a package for a CEO, he needs to do so and deliver it without disturbing and touching the contents.

I think the employees, friends and family of the four slaughtered victims care profoundly but that's just my opinion.

JMO

Yes, but that does not mean he planned the home invasion. He lied about certain details of the ransom pickup/drop off. That concerns me. But there are various reasons he may have done so that do not necessarily mean he was involved in the crime itself.

HE MAY HAVE BEEN. I do not know. I don't have enough facts to know yet. But I am not comfortable calling him a brutal killer with the slim facts available to us so far. He has no violence in his past, no criminal history. He seems like a decent, likable young man with a dream. I am not throwing him under the bus just because he was asked to drop off the ransom money. JMO

It wasn't his property to touch and disturb. It's that simple. If an employee is requested to pick up a package for a CEO, he needs to do so and deliver it without disturbing and touching the contents.

I think the employees, friends and family of the four slaughtered victims care profoundly but that's just my opinion.

He didn't!! He was not handed a package! He was handled for bundles of $10K each.

I don't understand the offense here either! He was handed 4 bundles of cash in his hands. He didn't receive a sealed envelope or taped up box of cash...broke into the "package" and then took photos. He was given them to his bare hands.

Exactly. He was given the cash straight from the employee's pockets. Pretty casual hand off, imo.

I think the women might be acquaintances of his brother's that they picked up and just knew by nicknames. I think his attorneys need their names so they can get their criminal history and try to point the finger at them now. JMO

Hmmm, didn't someone ( a male from crew) check in at Howard Johnson @ approx 2?
And two of the women (or was it all 3) were driving with DW, you'd think he'd have known them or at least their names? The brother wasn't scared at all about having the
money with him.... I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member