Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus

But wouldn't the defense be given it via discovery? It may be sealed to the public, but the defense surely gets a copy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes, MS would have seen it before that last bond hearing when it was used as an exhibit.

GOT IT! I think I know why the defense wants the CWW testimony in the DCF case sealed! Sometimes you give away information merely by asking a question. The defense doesn't care about what CWW would say in today's hearing, but IS concerned about the questions they asked being used in MS murder trial.

What is the significance of asking CWW if he "hit her in the head three times"?

1) That's what he told MS he did to Ronnie Bolin
2) MS saw his wife's murder, if so, did he also speak to her while CWW and JRR held held her before killing her
3) CWW told MS that's "all" he did and that JRR did the rest
4) CWW admitted it in his testimony for the plea bargain which is currently sealed and MS is tipping his hand that he knows exactly what's CWW testified

If it's true that CWW testified to hitting TS three times, and the plea documents are sealed, this opens a can of worms as to how the defense got access to a sealed document that they had no part of and he's letting CWW know that MS knows.

If it's true that CWW hit RB three times when he killed him, that lets CWW know that he/MS can testify against him about RB's murder.

If it's true that CWW hit TS three times, that means MS knows and that could only have come from CWW either via conversation, text, etc. or witnessing it for himself. If CWW told MS and MS didn't tell LE even while professing his innocence, what earthly reason could he provide as to why he didn't immediately go to LE with CWW's confession to him. If MS is innocent. (We know he's not innocent, just saying HE wants people to believe he is.)

Ever the controlling , there was MS scribbling away giving his lawyer questions to ask the judge.

I do wonder if MS gets convicted, that the first appeal he'll file will be that he wasn't adequately represented by counsel. How do people EVER get away with that one when the defendant himself chose his own lawyers?
(You must play this song as you read my post...a Saturday serenade for my WSer Pals!!)
[video=youtube;F9vA7L8H4nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vA7L8H4nc[/video]
FELICITYLEMON....Wonderful thought process!! Oh don't you know it is #1) THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD MS HE DID TO RONNIE BOLIN!!!!!
Nobody, absolutely nobody brings in a man who has plead guilty to murder and also a convicted meth dealer to court in order to testify on parenting skills...WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!! My only regret is that Mummert didn't get fined or hit with contempt of court charges for "slipping" that bit of INTIMIDATION, even though the judge told him, "NO WAY, JOSE!" (Absolutely scandalous, IMO. I guess with the "wright" attorney any message can be conveyed, huh? Then sit back as the opposition yells, "Objection" and the judge says "SuSTAINED." Great word, suSTAINED, because you can not UN-HEAR what was said...it is "stained" in your memory. I think this will be the kind of tactics used by MS's attorney, over and over again. No doubt a preview of things to come!)
Thanks for the shout outs. But, I did see this coming OMERTA, OMERTA, OMERTA...(ie You cut a deal for 2nd degree murder, hoping to get out in 15-20 years..."I'll make sure you never step one foot out of prison. Remember I know what you did 19 years ago and there is no statute of limitations for murder, Bro!")
I am typing without icons, boldings, or font enhancents...and it is hard to express myself without hand gestures :) Will type more from the Wild, wild, wildfires of the Wild West central coast! So many observations!

I'm back, the awful headache I got from the McDonald's self-playing rap ad is gone... and so are those awful ads.

I finally got to read all the posts in order and I have a couple of ideas...

I heavily doubt MS watched the murder via FaceTime. Teresa was a feisty woman and fought while she could. Any "inside" information that Mummert mentioned probably came from the sealed deposition.

Mummert needs to remember his audience. His "did you hit her 3 times" question is something he might do before a jury. Here, the only one he needs to impress is the judge. He knew the judge wouldn't allow it and others. MS and CWW both know what happened. Sooo... that information was probably put out there for the media to repeat and for us to comment on.

ETA - For those afflicted yesterday, I've learned something new. I was using MIE when I posted above. Now, I am on Edge. I can see an ad at the bottom. Fortunately, no McDonald's rap starts up at the moment!

In one of my posts, I mentioned 30 mil when it should have been 3 mil. Sorry about that. BTY, there is also about another 1.5 mil floating out there from other policies.

On one of my posts, I accidentally posted $30 mil instead of $3 mil. In my state of mental confusion, I didn't even notice it

Superdad had his superfriend murder the mother of his children. I find that super creepy.

-Nin

* What a farce that was today in the courtroom! Buffoonery and horseplay.. I am sick of MS controlling his surroundings. Time to terminate it. Really.

Looking like a you can't believe anything a convicted felon says defense. Just how did Mr. no money travel 1200 miles flashing hundreds go directly to their house
with no issues of getting past the alarm system, do the deed and drive 1200 miles back and then turn around and return for the funeral?

The following is only my layman's opinion after having observed the FARCE of what went on in that DCF hearing. A court hearing that was to determine how best to protect the welfare of children. I'm not dogging the judge, I actually like him. Now he knows there are no limits of shenanigans the father. That's how a father behaves during a custody hearing? Way to disrespect the judge and the entire process, actually.

That hearing was not the place for playing that game.

It's OUTRAGEOUS (and should be considered an ethical breach iyam) that MS was allowed to use that specific legal hearing to circumvent the legality of a sealed court document and disseminate protected information to the public. That information was sealed for a reason. Why on earth was mummert allowed to thumb his nose at the judge who sealed it in the first place, this judge and basically just sticking it to legal process in general?

Why was that allowed? Why was there no admonishment by the court other than the gentle reminder to not go there? Hopefully, the judge was giving them enough rope to see how far they'd go?

It's an abuse.
It should never have been allowed.
The defense questions should have been reviewed and approved before being spoken aloud.
If MS thinks this will help his own case, it backfired.

ONE MORE FINE EXAMPLE OF MARK SIEVERS USING HIS CHILDREN AS TOOLS FOR HIS OWN AGENDA.

He's the male version of jodi arias, lol. Boasting about sex and thinking they're smarter than their lawyers. When is MS going to request to represent himself?

I'm back, the awful headache I got from the McDonald's self-playing rap ad is gone... and so are those awful ads.

ETA - For those afflicted yesterday, I've learned something new. I was using MIE when I posted above. Now, I am on Edge. I can see an ad at the bottom. Fortunately, no McDonald's rap starts up at the moment!
Carolina ~ I didn't know what you were talking about yesterday, but I just got hit with the McDonalds rap/music ad and it scared me to death. I had previously been re-watching the trial from yesterday and had my speakers turned WAY UP!

This picture of the two of them posted side-by-side took my breath away! They look more alike now than the pictures we have seen in the past.

They could so easily get switched for each other. Just unbelievable!

Yesterday was such a waste of time and money! How could CWW give an honest opinion when he seldom sees Mark or Teresa interact with the children? Also, had a jury been listening to this question answer exchange, I believe the question in their mind would be, well naturally CWW is not going to give a positive report on Teresa's parenting skills because CWW murdered her! He didn't think much of her in the first place or he could never have killed her. So, no bonus points for MS. Backfire on MS and lawyer's thinking.

There was another reason for bringing CWW into court yesterday. I haven't figured it out. It has to be a crazy concocted reason that only the likes of MS would come up with.

My opinions only.

I thought the DCF lawyer, Kristin Allain was magnificent! It was evident that she's dedicated many hours to this case and the
welfare of TS' girls. I like her :)

This picture of the two of them posted side-by-side took my breath away! They look more alike now than the pictures we have seen in the past.

They could so easily get switched for each other. Just unbelievable!

Yesterday was such a waste of time and money! How could CWW give an honest opinion when he seldom sees Mark or Teresa interact with the children? Why is CWW allowed to even have an opinion....he is a confessed murderer!? Also, had a jury been listening to this question answer exchange, I believe the question in their mind would be, well naturally CWW is not going to give a positive report on Teresa's parenting skills because CWW murdered her! He didn't think much of her in the first place or he could never have killed her. So, no bonus points for MS. Backfire on MS and lawyer's thinking.

There was another reason for bringing CWW into court yesterday. YES! I haven't figured it out. It has to be a crazy concocted reason that only the likes of MS would come up with. "Crazy concocted reason" for sure, can't disagree.

My opinions only.
1&2&3 HYPOTHETICALLY: My comments in above red.
If my children were more comfortable spending time with "a permissive adult" vs my structured and goal oriented life style, does that mean "the permissive adult" should be allowed to make decisions about my children's placement, in the event of my death? NO! Especially when the person making the claim of "most comfortable," is a confessed murderer.
Perhaps MS thinks because he "is the surviving parent" and not yet convicted, his parenting rights should be preserved? That scenario really bothers me....does MS (or his legal reps) think this is a "win by default" situation?? Except for "pending charges of first degree murder".....everyone please take note, "CWW says I am a super dad!"
I can not stop feeling this was a thinly veiled ruse to "contact and intimidate" for a future event and absolutely NOTHING to do with what is best for the young children.
(Okay, Markie, you got to "tell" on your bff & bro. Now go back to your cell and work on your next strategy.)

LOL @ATL ~ I just realized that you wrote "wrightsideup" on that pic that was originally upside down :giggle:

:biggrin:

You get the prize for sleuthing then

:websleuther: :crown:

GOT IT! I think I know why the defense wants the CWW testimony in the DCF case sealed! Sometimes you give away information merely by asking a question. The defense doesn't care about what CWW would say in today's hearing, but IS concerned about the questions they asked being used in MS murder trial.

What is the significance of asking CWW if he "hit her in the head three times"?

1) That's what he told MS he did to Ronnie Bolin
2) MS saw his wife's murder, if so, did he also speak to her while CWW and JRR held held her before killing her
3) CWW told MS that's "all" he did and that JRR did the rest
4) CWW admitted it in his testimony for the plea bargain which is currently sealed and MS is tipping his hand that he knows exactly what's CWW testified

If it's true that CWW testified to hitting TS three times, and the plea documents are sealed, this opens a can of worms as to how the defense got access to a sealed document that they had no part of and he's letting CWW know that MS knows.

If it's true that CWW hit RB three times when he killed him, that lets CWW know that he/MS can testify against him about RB's murder.

If it's true that CWW hit TS three times, that means MS knows and that could only have come from CWW either via conversation, text, etc. or witnessing it for himself. If CWW told MS and MS didn't tell LE even while professing his innocence, what earthly reason could he provide as to why he didn't immediately go to LE with CWW's confession to him. If MS is innocent. (We know he's not innocent, just saying HE wants people to believe he is.)

Ever the controlling , there was MS scribbling away giving his lawyer questions to ask the judge.

I do wonder if MS gets convicted, that the first appeal he'll file will be that he wasn't adequately represented by counsel. How do people EVER get away with that one when the defendant himself chose his own lawyers?

5) Mark is telegraphing through his lawyers question that Mark has info that Curtis has killed THREE people.

Perhaps everything that was a question that was out of bounds was really just leading to a crescendo to that pentultimate one question... And had nothing to do with how many times she was hit, but instead, how many " hits" (kills) he had made and that Mark knows of two others.

:dunno: was just adding something to your list of options

It seems there must have been some other reason to have the convicted murderer of your wife to speak in your behalf as to what a great father you are. It is too absurd

Scout above asked what was in the manila folder
Attorneys learned in defense 101 class to give suspects with waist chains a manila folder so the media cannot get a shot of them with waist chains.
Major slip by Mark. (see post 885)
Thank you fellow sleuthers for teaching me these little tidbits :)

I convinced myself to watch the full hearing late yesterday. What a sleazy display of duplicity that was.

MS does have input but make no mistake, an attorney won't jeopardize their reputation to comply with a client's wishes. That it seems like MS is running the show is indicative that the two are very much alike. Neither seem aware of the significant difference between ingenuity and guile or have the vaguest notion that their actions are so transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny