Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Mark 3.jpg
    Mark 3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 202
Thanks for the link and pic!

I see a tissue.

Sorry to be so cynical but I doubt he shed any real tears.

Actually I bet he cries like a baby, a lot ... but only because he has lost his freedom.

If he ever gets out on bond....he will skip so fast...and if he can he will take hostages too. JMO

if there were actual tears, and I doubt there were, they were for MS and the fact that his manipulations via phone calls are now jeopardizing his grand plans of pushing BS into fighting for custody of his daughters. JMO

Jacob Carpenter
@NDN_JCarpenter
Hard to explain, but Mark Sievers is kind of overly demonstrative listening to calls. Laughing, nodding head, smiling. Anything but stoic.

THIS

if there were actual tears, and I doubt there were, they were for MS and the fact that his manipulations via phone calls are now jeopardizing his grand plans of pushing BS into fighting for custody of his daughters. JMO

Absolutely, no doubt about it IMO.

BS may be his last hope of control. If and when BS loses her custody battle MS will be heavily deflated

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
Hard to explain, but Mark Sievers is kind of overly demonstrative listening to calls. Laughing, nodding head, smiling. Anything but stoic.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732296750346575872]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732296750346575872[/video]

BS may be his last hope of control. If and when BS loses her custody battle MS will be heavily deflated

Unless he tries to get someone else. His lawyer will keep crying Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

I can't post a screenshot on my phone, but a search on Twitter brought up another journalist following the hearing. WarrenWrightTV. Maybe someone can grab his tweets, too? He's got some interesting things to share.

Jacob Carpenter
@NDN_JCarpenter

THIS

I asked JC what was going on...This was his reply. MS is not taking anything serious. What must the Judge and others be thinking?! I hope we can listen to the calls later

Actually I bet he cries like a baby, a lot ... but only because he has lost his freedom.

He's lost the one thing he wanted even more than his freedom- total control of his little girls.

Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member