DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
Mark Sievers questioning done. Side note: his lawyers have work to do in self-control/likability dept. if he ever testifies in his defense.

[video=twitter;730397890410106880]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/730397890410106880[/video]

Mark Sievers claiming Teresa Sievers' mother doesn't always answer calls to speak with daughters. A member of gallery strongly disagrees.

$3.43 mil says he's calling after he KNOWS the girls are in bed or at other pre-scheduled activities. IOW, setting her up.

ha ha ha. I like this Jacob Carpenter fella ;)

Mark Sievers questioning done. Side note: his lawyers have work to do in self-control/likability dept. if he ever testifies in his defense.

Best tweet of the day! :highfive:

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 3m3 minutes ago

I ADORE him. Very nice guy. He is the reporter who took over when Jessica Lipscomb moved to Miami.

I did not know she moved and I always wondered why she was not the one to follow up this case!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 42m42 minutes ago

Lawyer for Teresa Sievers' mother: “(The kids') lives are back into a consistent, stable routine, as much as it can at this point.”

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 46m46 minutes ago

Lawyer for Mark Sievers: custody decision is about "how much power the government has in deciding with whom the children should live.”

[video=twitter;730397890410106880]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/730397890410106880[/video]

Mark Sievers claiming Teresa Sievers' mother doesn't always answer calls to speak with daughters. A member of gallery strongly disagrees.
Isn't it a requirement that calls made from jails/prisons are made collect? I wouldn't want to accept charges either so he could talk with his daughters. Let him work in the laundry for .19/hr and send money on the front end to TS family for communication.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 55s55 seconds ago
Bonnie Sievers, Mark's mother, now testifying. Says she can handle the children mentally, physically, financially.

(I have never had such a hard time controlling my ire and sarcasm as with this case and the custody issue)

Bonnie is on the stand now.....she's now ready to take care of the girls.....whatever

BS didnt want the kids. Someone convinced her there is a rainbow at the end of the jackpot. jmo.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 4m4 minutes ago

Bonnie Sievers, Mark's mother, now testifying. Says she can handle the children mentally, physically, financially.

Bonnie Sievers and DCF lawyer parsing through her concerns about caring for children few months ago. Bonnie says it has changed.

WHAT has changed, Bonnie? What exactly has changed?

Is someone going to ask her that?

it has changed . . .

So her concerns are no more?

What specifically - changed. Aside from the obvious that MS is unhappy with MAG having the kids in her care?

Live stream audio issues, can see but not hear.

it has changed . . .

So her concerns are no more?

What specifically - changed. Aside from the obvious that MS is unhappy with MAG having the kids in her care?

Live stream audio issues, can see but not hear.

My audio is working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member