DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, thrilled we will be able to rewatch the hearing later. I have bits and words of audio but nothing I can make sense of so am reliant on you guys who hear what is happening and Jacob's tweets.

Now about Annie..... Mark loathes Annie because she is so much like Teresa, IMO.

This is just a taste of what the trial will be like...oh my gosh. I will have to clear my calendar for sure.

Link to watch hearing said they are having a hard time with video. Thanks everyone for posting.

so the gist I am getting is MS doesn't want MAG to have the girls or anyone from her family. He wants BS. BS used to be concerned that she couldn't be their guardian but now those concerns have magically disappeared. And BTW there is money that she would use to support the girls.

Alrighty then.

:shutup:

Pretty much spot on.

Let's see how it continues since the judge admonished Mark for gesturing from the table coaching her. Bonnie was told to stop looking at him and her reply was, "Well where am I supposed to look?"

How about looking at the attorney asking you the questions? That would be polite and a good start.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 50s51 seconds ago
Lawyer for Teresa Sievers' mother argues Mark is coaching kids and talking bad about Teresa's family, and his mother is "facilitating it."

BURN!

OMG....disclosing what Mark has been telling the girls re. MAG.

These assertions have to be true because the calls from the jail are recorded so it could easily be proven.

The atty keeps saying "have you heard Mark say"... I wish she asked instead
"are you aware that Mark *communicated* to the girls"... It's subtle difference imho.

Oh... Marks mom think that some conversations are harassing... oh oh

.. now discussing how MA is facilitating girls seeing Marks brother this weekend for the play

live video on WINK FB has ended. Blurb says it will be up shortly for replay.

WHAT IS HAPPENING??!

Check out her replies to a couple of Jacob's tweets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Feel free to post Annie's replies to the tweets. That is permissible since she is a "case player" Just not permitting every average unknown person commenting to be posted.

my high school kid passed by me while I'm watching the video and he said "thats one messed up grandma" in reference to Bonnie.... side note: He said Mark was a mama's boy and she was mommie dearest.....LOL

Frank is Teresa's younger brother. Marks brother is Scott.

So MS brother controls money and he cut off Grandma Mary from the funds for the girls. Is that correct? That is what I got from past posts, please correct me someone.

No, he is not agreeable to letting Bonnie use the money should she be granted guardianship, is my understanding.

Frank wants to make sure MS doesnt get his paws on the money that is supposed to be for the girls. jmo.

No, he is not agreeable to letting Bonnie use the money should she be granted guardianship, is my understanding.

Thanks Beach....getting confused, since I cannot watch :maddening:

Thanks Beach!

Jacob Carpenter
‏@NDN_JCarpenter

Mark Sievers says girls "don’t like where they live,” had "very, very sketchy" relationship w/maternal g'mother immediately before arrest.

Retweets
Naples Daily News
Ben Brasch

6:43 AM - 11 May 2016

Annie Lisa ‏@AnnieTLisa 1h1 hour ago

@NDN_JCarpenter That's because Mark created a great distance between our families. And kept the girls in a state of fear and mistrust.

Jacob Carpenter
‏@NDN_JCarpenter

Mark Sievers, on Teresa Sievers' mother: “I believe she’s doing the best she can do. I just question whether it’s enough for my daughters.”
6:53 AM - 11 May 2016
0 retweets 0 likes

Annie Lisa ‏@AnnieTLisa 1h1 hour ago

@NDN_JCarpenter Well, Mark. She's not isolating them from society, and keeping them in a constant state of fear like you and your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper