DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 1m1 minute ago
Bonnie Sievers says “I don’t recall (Mark) trying to coach the girls on anything." Says Mark "has concerns" about 1 of Teresa's sisters.

.... my notes.

She is saying the APT is a rental where girls live now...
Q: You know how schooling is funded
A: Through the go fund me account.... originally Mark had, but gave to Frankie. and now under MA's control. She says Nov-Feb funds were cut off
Q: Do you know why cut off
A: Yes

Q: If Frank again decided to cut off again, would you be able to support girls
A: Yes, It would be difficult

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 1m1 minute ago
Bonnie Sievers says “I don’t recall (Mark) trying to coach the girls on anything." Says Mark "has concerns" about 1 of Teresa's sisters.
Ohh, sitting on hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I am STUNNED that Bonnie even dared to mention the account. That is her plan? To use that money to support the girls??? And she admits she is aware that Teresa's brother is administrator of those funds now. WTH?!?

:thud:

A: They were with Nancy... they weren't going to school, they were playing with Nancy's kikid and had nothing to do.........wow! I can't type fast enough...

She was listening to home school teacher about change from home schooling....

sorry, I give up.. cannot type fast sorry!

She discussed play practices 5-8:30 she takes them to play....

We used to have a really good transcriptionist on WS.... sorry....

I think not much typing can happen right now with all of us sitting on hands.

No words. None.

Judge admonishing Mark for "coaching" - eye contact and mannerisms from the table. Bonnie is taking cues from him. LOVE IT!!!

SOOOO TYPICAL

MS told not to make any gesture which could be interpreted as communication. (to BS)

Beach, thank you so much for the link. Hope they do replay of the entirety and log to look at later.

so the gist I am getting is MS doesn't want MAG to have the girls or anyone from her family. He wants BS. BS used to be concerned that she couldn't be their guardian but now those concerns have magically disappeared. And BTW there is money that she would use to support the girls.

Alrighty then.

:shutup:

I am STUNNED that Bonnie even dared to mention the account. That is her plan? To use that money to support the girls??? And she admits she is aware that Teresa's brother is administrator of those funds now. WTH?!?

:thud:

A slip of the tongue...under intense questioning she reveals what MS wanted to keep secret.

Ahhh, she made a point of when "medicaid took on"... and the child.... (not saying more as it is talking about minor care and health care after murder)

ETA: She has said medicaid seven times in last 3 minutes.... hmmmmm

Judge admonishing Mark for "coaching" - eye contact and mannerisms from the table. Bonnie is taking cues from him. LOVE IT!!!

SOOOO TYPICAL
Whoo hoo, and he didn't coach the girls, either. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 3m3 minutes ago
Bonnie Sievers: “I am amenable to anything that would facilitate Mary Ann (Teresa's mother) seeing the girls.” Doesn't give specifics, tho.

Beach, thank you so much for the link. Hope they do replay of the entirety and log to look at later.

Oh, I cannot wait to rewatch the entire hearing! Can't WAIT to see Mark getting combative, even with his OWN lawyers. Priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper