DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;730414897318744065]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/730414897318744065[/video]

Breaking until 1 p.m. in Sievers custody hearing. Judge to speak outside of court with Sievers girls. DCF/Teresa's mother to present next.

now watching BS testimony

sound going wonky again :(

Sorry for asking twice. Was the hearing closed to the public, or perhaps one of our fellow websleuthers was there at the hearing?

I said, "I don't want the girls. I thought it might be hard. This was before I had been with the girls on the constant. And I thought it would be good for Nancy because she has three kids. And I think it's important for the girls to be around other kids. But I do WANT the girls."

[from the replay of BS testimony]

How would you describe . . . (dangit cut out)

Close, caring, fun, loving, trustworthy

Describe your home?

It's in a gated community. Its called a 2 bedroom suite, which each room has their own bath and shower and toilet and separate . . .

BS discussing healthcare, won't transcribe.

Bonnie Sievers side stepped the question about the one cell phone the girls have....does she monitor the girls cell phone if their dad calls on that phone? She side steps a lot of questions or answers with a question, IMO lies, hiding of facts...back to listening.

Sorry for asking twice. Was the hearing closed to the public, or perhaps one of our fellow websleuthers was there at the hearing?

I do not know....Wink said they were in the media room taping the hearing. Public was listening as hearing was going on, but I do not know if any one was allowed in court room other then family. One can not see behind the defense desk in video clips.

I do not know....Wink said they were in the media room taping the hearing. Public was listening as hearing was going on, but I do not know if any one was allowed in court room other then family. One can not see behind the defense desk in video clips.

Thanks it was so strange that they were pointing to a monitor for the entire thing versus doing a live feed camera

OMG. I forgot he could write to them! Duh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

re: MS's mother 's statement:
"before i had been with the girls on a constant"

umm...
how does that work that you're a grandma who lives near your grandchildren, but you've never been with them "on a constant"
you've never had them for the weekend?
never had them for an overnight?
never had them over to make cupcakes?
never helped them with their homework after school?
never got a call from them asking if they can come over to "play" because they think that's you're favorite thing in the world to do?
never had them over just because grandchildren are the only people in the world who think you're cool?

aka RED FLAG
jmo

it was my understanding that calls can be placed more in jail than prison, is this true?

pretty much obsessive to call many times a day....i was assuming once a day.....how can those girls grow up with the constant harassment

it was my understanding that calls can be placed more in jail than prison, is this true?

In my experience, yes. The jail here in Houston has pay phones in the great room of the individual cell pods. The great room is accessible all day. Cells are locked at night. The max security prison doesn't have that. It is separate. I'm not sure about minimum security or federal facilities.

B
replay is up on WINK FB page.

Watching in replay - sound is awesome

27 phone calls, which MAG has to pay for, when MS calls the girls. Each call costs around $4 per.

Sometimes MS calls several times a day to speak to the girls.

... and sends them post cards, sometimes 2 every day... and letters which Bonnie never reads- because they are private. Wow! She does NOT monitor their cell phone activity either. Way to go Bonnie!

OMG. I forgot he could write to them! Duh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

According to Bonnie Sievers, his mail is read before it is sent out by jail employees. I wonder if theletters were taken out by the attorneys and given to Bonnie who gave them to the girls. Sounds like the sneaky Arias all over again.

Oh- and Mark told her she can get a storage unit for the girls to put their things- and told Bonnie not to worry about it (the cost), but Bonnie isn't expecting him to pay- how could he pay? According to Bonnie!

I don't know Bonnie- why don't you tell us! $100 for a storage unit, $100 for phone calls, and if the is cut off it will be a struggle- but she can do it- you know, cuz she's Bonnie!

I hope those girls are receiving therapy, the paternal side of the family is nuts!

Mark and Bonnie cant even see the dysfunction because its normal for them

I hope those girls are receiving therapy, the paternal side of the family is nuts!

Mark and Bonnie cant even see the dysfunction because its normal for them

So true- and the irony is much of the public at large can clearly see it now too!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
Mid-day update on Mark Sievers' mother making her case to get temporary custody of her two granddaughters:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member