DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is sounding like the hearing will continue. two hours of calls and defense is only just now getting around to listening to them (technical difficulties)

first they argued inadmissible due to lack of notice, then backpedaled with well, yeah DCF gave them to us but we couldn't figure out how to play them????

GMAB

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 39s40 seconds ago
OK. The judge has decided to make 2 hours of key jail call recordings admissible, but is giving defense a chance to listen to them first.

Thank you Jesus!

I am not one to get overly confident because I've been knocked down to size before when I felt like that....

But I will say I can't even fathom this hearing going much worse for Mark/Bonnie.... Those recordings will impeach Bonnie's testimony and probably prove she perjured herself.

This is seriously better for MAG and the girls than I ever dreamed it could go and Mary Ann hasn't even taken the stand yet.

I love a good day. :)

this is sounding like the hearing will continue. two hours of calls and defense is only just now getting around to listening to them (technical difficulties)

first they argued inadmissible due to lack of notice, then backpedaled with well, yeah DCF gave them to us but we couldn't figure out how to play them????

GMAB

WTH? Couldn't figure out how to play them?? uh....

Yes! Could the judge ask Bonnie to produce the letters she has, as well? Mana from heaven!

And the words were , "key jail call recordings"

Mark sunk his boat deeper

Go Mary! :cheer:

If this law firm representing Mark Sievers is in it for the publicity- which I'm pretty certain they are- then their 'plan' is backfiring- enormously!

That scripted interview of Faga- at his firm was borderline ridiculous. It was not slick or sly or convincing- in the least.

In the end, I'm so glad Mark got what he thought he wanted with these private attorney's.

Karma seems to have all of them squarely in her sights!

Oh- where is our genius AZL when we need her? Please let these phone calls in! Can they?

AZL can't be online. It's killing her though. I am texting her updates as I can. haha

We are so lame! :lol: Can't wait til she sees the one where the defense admits DCF turned over the calls but they couldn't figure out how to play them. :floorlaugh:

Yes! Could the judge ask Bonnie to produce the letters she has, as well? Mana from heaven!

Are these the ones she hasn't read? I can't keep up anymore.

^^^ Yes, the ones Bonnie- is saving in her drawer for the girls... but not all of them. Hmmm- how hinky is that? Some, but not all and why wouldn't Bonnie leave them in the girls possession... to have, to hold, to reread, to share with others. To. Share. With. Others.

MS lawyer said he couldn't play the phone call files when DCF sent them to him on Monday and Tuesday........yeah right.....maybe he's deaf

Hey Mark, mary is going to win!

They shouldn't have even waited on DCF to turn them over. They should have requested those calls themselves long ago. It's not like they haven't had enough time to see how manipulative their client really is and always has been.

AZL can't be online. It's killing her though. I am texting her updates as I can. haha

We are so lame! [emoji38] Can't wait til she sees the one where the defense admits DCF turned over the calls but they couldn't figure out how to play them. :floorlaugh:
Okay you have to post her reaction to that one - lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Any future calls from MS to the girls, should be scheduled with a court appointed liaison, supervising. Those girls are being tormented and pulled apart by his agenda. It needs to STOP!

My reply to the defense - you've had access to these phone calls for a couple of days that you say you couldn't open and listen to. Did you ask for assistance to be able to listen? No? Proceed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

thank you to everybody that posted quotes and snippets from the hearing - appreciated very much & i am planning to read them all again - 2 or 3 times at least!

If this is how the Faga Law Group is handling the custody battle imagine their potential for incompetence in the First Degree Murder Trial for their client.

Ya know, I can't help but think that maybe these guys actually believe Mark Sievers and take him at his word? He's snowed some pretty un-snowable people in the past- a lot of them quite frankly.

Any future calls from MS to the girls, should be scheduled with a court appointed liaison, supervising. Those girls are being tormented and pulled apart by his agenda. It needs to STOP!

The clearest thing that came out at today's hearing- so far. Imagine what we are actually going to know when we hear these phone conversations.

I can't wait to hear AZ's take on today's events.

Now that some of the phone calls are in. If they impeach MS or BS testimony, could that come into play in the criminal trial?

I also am very curious to get her take on MS demeanor when answering questions by DCF atty.

That miscreant knows his phone calls are being recorded but couldn't even control himself.

I want to see his puppets face when she is forced to listen to the calls SHE is supposed to be monitoring- the ones she perjured herself in open court over.

Wonder what else she has lied about for him- probably a lot. I hope people from Unity church are watching and listening. I just am- oh, and her neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper