DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“My 9 and 11 year old daughters should have a voice on where they live,” he said in court Wednesday morning. “I believe she is doing the best she can do but I don’t know if that is good enough for my daughters.”

Groves doesn’t take all of his phone calls when he tries to call the girls from jail, he said.

“G** d**n lie,” Groves shouted in response.

Mark Sievers said he hasn’t talked to his daughters about his charges, saying it’s “not age appropriate.” He only told them that his bond was revoked, adding that he talks to the girls about the case “only superficially.”

DCF attorneys argued the arrangement was going well and that they should stay with Groves, adding that Mark Sievers told the girls not to trust her.

“I have stated to the girls that trust is something very precious and it’s hard to know who to trust with what’s going on,” said Sievers, who added that he has instructed the girls not to talk to Groves about certain things, including letters from him.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/11/paternal-grandmother-fights-for-custody-of-sievers-children/

I sure hope MAG's attorney can get those letters. If the phone calls are that obvious imagine what is in those letters!

Does anyone know if the jail is allowed to make a copy or copies of letters that appear to be in violation of a court order?

Is court back in session later today...after defense can learn how to use the recorder to listen to phone conversations? I would think the court has a recorder set up so the lawyers can listen right away and not find another excuse.

Is it safe to assume that the specific questions asked of Bonnie in regards to conversations or statements made to the girls by her son is because they have proof via the recorded calls?

I have to go listen again, I thought the lawyer was maybe just fishing or assuming certain things were being said and was seeing if BS would bite or admit things.

Does anyone know if the jail is allowed to make a copy or copies of letters that appear to be in violation of a court order?

I bet the letters go missing, unless the jail has copies, which I do not think so. With that said, did the lawyers for MS take the letters out themselves and deliver them to the girls and Bonnie? IS that a violation of jail rules for lawyers to transport mail or written message from an inmate to a 'free' person?

Yeah the whole letters thing was very confusing to me. I had issues with some of the video but thought I heard BS say that she has given some letters from MS to the girls but others she has tucked away and not given them. But I thought she also said she has not read the letters.

Is that correct? and if so, how did she determine which letters to give the girls and which not to? Why would some have been given and others not?

Yeah the whole letters thing was very confusing to me. I had issues with some of the video but thought I heard BS say that she has given some letters from MS to the girls but others she has tucked away and not given them. But I thought she also said she has not read the letters.

Is that correct? and if so, how did she determine which letters to give the girls and which not to? Why would some have been given and others not?

Maybe the letters are so marked by MS for Bonnie S to hold back until MS tells her to give them to the girls. I hope someone who is not under MS thumb, pre-reads the letters as they could be very damaging to the girls....filled with lies, hate, etc. i still want to know HOW these letters are getting to the girls...via post office or Figga Lawyers. I am suspicious.

Ok... color me confused. Wasn't it the DEFENSE that needed to review the tapes?????

FORT MYERS, Fla. – A hearing to determine whether the paternal grandmother of Mark Sievers’ two daughters should have custody has been continued to allow attorneys for the state Department of Children and Families to listen to audio conversations between Sievers and the girls.

DCF attorneys wanted to review seven 15-minute conversations Sievers had with his children while incarcerated at the Lee County jail.

From WINK website (Samantha S/Reporter) http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/11/paternal-grandmother-fights-for-custody-of-sievers-children/

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 57s57 seconds ago
Back in Sievers custody hearing. DCF trying to introduce Mark's jail calls. His lawyers arguing lack of notice makes them inadmissible.

Bump.

Ok... color me confused. Wasn't it the DEFENSE that needed to review the tapes?????

FORT MYERS, Fla. – A hearing to determine whether the paternal grandmother of Mark Sievers’ two daughters should have custody has been continued to allow attorneys for the state Department of Children and Families to listen to audio conversations between Sievers and the girls.

DCF attorneys wanted to review seven 15-minute conversations Sievers had with his children while incarcerated at the Lee County jail.

uh yeah, that is inaccurate as all get out. you are correct. It is the defense that has not heard the tapes. DCF attys have and sent them to MS attys on Monday and Tuesday. Defense claimed in court they had been unable to play the sound files.

Thanks Surfie.. Thats what i heard/thought. Guess two reporters are hearing things differently. Wink needs to get their facts straight.

uh yeah, that is inaccurate as all get out. you are correct. It is the defense that has not heard the tapes. DCF attys have and sent them to MS attys on Monday and Tuesday. Defense claimed in court they had been unable to play the sound files.

Thank you! thought i was going crazy. Guess i'll have to take WINK with a grain of salt if that reporter is any indication.... wasn't she the one doing the live feed???

Thanks Surfie.. Thats what i heard/thought. Guess two reporters are hearing things differently. Wink needs to get their facts straight.

So true. O/T, but it does leave one to wonder how much "news" is propagated/reported wrong with regard to other things. :thinking:

Would love to hear Mark vent in his cell after this hearing......

Go buy some more ding dongs Mark .... :jail:

Update: Messaged Reporter.... she thanked me and said she had it fixed

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
DCF sent these calls to Mark Sievers' lawyer on Monday and Tuesday. He said he couldn't play the files. So he's getting the chance now.

Say, doesn't Mark have that tech-savvy friend--almost a brother, really--that could help with sound files, etc.?

“My 9 and 11 year old daughters should have a voice on where they live,” he said in court Wednesday morning. “I believe she is doing the best she can do but I don’t know if that is good enough for my daughters.”

Groves doesn’t take all of his phone calls when he tries to call the girls from jail, he said.

“G** d**n lie,” Groves shouted in response.

Mark Sievers said he hasn’t talked to his daughters about his charges, saying it’s “not age appropriate.” He only told them that his bond was revoked, adding that he talks to the girls about the case “only superficially.”

DCF attorneys argued the arrangement was going well and that they should stay with Groves, adding that Mark Sievers told the girls not to trust her.

“I have stated to the girls that trust is something very precious and it’s hard to know who to trust with what’s going on,” said Sievers, who added that he has instructed the girls not to talk to Groves about certain things, including letters from him.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/11/paternal-grandmother-fights-for-custody-of-sievers-children/
Mark hasn't even been tried yet and this poor woman must constantly be getting traumatized.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member