Identified! DE - Bear, WhtFem 16-25, UP7097, pregnant, in laundry bag, Mar'67 - NamUs removed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even though Miss X didn't die this way, women used to (and I guess, still, when abortions are unavailable) cause abortions herbally. Women have died trying to cause abortions with pennyroyal tea, and other herbs. I wonder how many female UIDs have died because of failed herbal abortions?

Not to be rude...but the fact is...she died in miserable circumstances.....poor girl....and dumbed like trash....but who is she? Shouldn't we focus on that?

Not to be rude...but the fact is...she died in miserable circumstances.....poor girl....and dumbed like trash....but who is she? Shouldn't we focus on that?

Sorry, I didn’t mean to derail the thread. How she died just made me think of other similar cases or possible cases.

I found the victims death certificate online as well as a handwritten note of the temperature readings from 3/17 to 3/18....her date of death. The temp readings are accurate for Delaware, new jersey..ect..for this time of year...but why would she have that written down? Also, where was this handwritten note...in the laundry bag? Any clarifications? This was on nameus..documents/images.

I've seen that also. I believe those notes were written by an investigator to establish a time of death, not by Jane. Colder temps cause body temp to drop quicker.

Ok..thanks!
SEVERAL motels right before De memorial bridge in nj which leads you into delaware and right into bear. I wonder if any of those motels used those laundry bags? If we can find out her location, might be one step closer to identifying her. Fingers crossed!

I found the victims death certificate online as well as a handwritten note of the temperature readings from 3/17 to 3/18....her date of death. The temp readings are accurate for Delaware, new jersey..ect..for this time of year...but why would she have that written down? Also, where was this handwritten note...in the laundry bag? Any clarifications? This was on nameus..documents/images.

would you be willing to put in a link?

The temps were received from the department of commerce? I don't believe it was hers....I think LE was requesting it, so they could make an estimate of the time of dead.

Yes it was noted as received from Dept. of Commerce. What I found of interest in that is the temperatures written down started on Friday the 17th at 8pm, hourly until Saturday the 18th at 10am. Why weren't they written up to & including the time she was found, which I believe was just shortly b4 3pm Saturday??

found this video of this jane doe

[video=youtube;8t6Vz7BtzaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6Vz7BtzaA[/video]
she was beautiful.

Apparently, (doctors) would insert a type of seaweed wrap that would cause a woman to spontaniously abort. However, this would take approx 24 hrs. If you were out of state, they would have you stay at a nearby motel.
Im wondering if this occured..and something went wrong at the motel..maybe her body had a reaction to the chemicals in the wrap. Maybe a NJ motel because of the laundry bag. I would suspect then, she would be from a neighboring state or NJ itself (?)

Pennsville, NJ..many motels and 5 min from the bridge which leads out of NJ and into DE where her body was found.

Bluerae...i am also confused about body temps note...

Apparently, (doctors) would insert a type of seaweed wrap that would cause a woman to spontaniously abort. However, this would take approx 24 hrs. If you were out of state, they would have you stay at a nearby motel.
Im wondering if this occured..and something went wrong at the motel..maybe her body had a reaction to the chemicals in the wrap. Maybe a NJ motel because of the laundry bag. I would suspect then, she would be from a neighboring state or NJ itself (?)

Good thought. Would that make sense with how she died? I can't find COD right now.

Yes, states she died from an attempted abortion. Some type of foreign material entering bloodstream in a sense.

you could see in the copy the lines above page appeared to be that of a small spiral pocket flip notepad. I don't know why an investigating officer would stop at mid morning temps, unless instructed by someone else to do so. I'm sure there's other paperwork & info available that we've not seen or heard. Perhaps those of us local can get in touch with Hal Brown. I have a couple serious theories I would love to discuss with him. If they were ruled out I would like to know why. And if not considered b4, why not? So many unanswered questions. The answers sometimes can be the most obvious.

I agree.....i keep going back to that note....
Also, why is that note even included in with the documents?

I'm sure there's other paperwork & info available that we've not seen or heard. Perhaps those of us local can get in touch with Hal Brown.

Hal Brown is now retired but still active with the missing & unidentified. I will reach out to him this weekend, although I believe he was very thorough with the information he released from the medical examiner's end.

I think the police report would be more telling--I'm not sure if I've shared with this forum, but the News Journal published an article in the late 90s about local unsolved homicides. "Miss X" received a small mention. It said there were suspects in her death and she was possibly from New England. I have a cut-out of the article and will post if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back