GUILTY DE - Smyrna, Wht/HispFemale, 2-5, 'Baby Elle', ball field, 13 Sept 2019 - Emma Cole *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw one post Kristie made thanking Brandon for taking such good care of them, treating the kids like they were his own. Then she said something about it was hard with her medical problems. It’s a very strange case. I would think the older girls would be asking about Emma and talking about her to others.

I saw one post Kristie made thanking Brandon for taking such good care of them, treating the kids like they were his own. Then she said something about it was hard with her medical problems. It’s a very strange case. I would think the older girls would be asking about Emma and talking about her to others.

So none of Kristie's children were Brandon's biological children? For some reason I thought Emma was the only child with a different bio father

Last edited:
This photo is on Brandon's Facebook page and it is dated August 2018 which means it is like from the prior Christmas in 2017? So there's 4 kids in this photo, the little one is probably Emma. It looks a lot like the rendering. How did no one in this family not pipe up about a missing kid?
Such a beautiful child. It's heartbreaking. I am grateful to all the work and all the people who finally were successful in id'ing her. This is too sad. RIP pretty Emma.

Emma looks well cared for and loved in the 2018 photos. This makes me think her chronic illness may have been unknown. Something like a food allergy that came on suddenly. Perhaps one of them or both, panicked at the time. It could have also been a silent cancer left untreated. Perhaps they ignored the symptoms. Why they didn’t call 911 is beyond me. Poor baby.

Our family has a ton of food allergies. At this point, mine are the most deadly and I carry an epi pen. However, my youngest child’s are the most extensive and different from mine. It took us years and multiple doctors to figure it out. We had her DNA done twice at age 13 and 22. She’s now seeing an endocrinologist. Chronic illnesses are difficult to diagnose and treat.

2 adults both did this, so what were they trying to hide?

People who work at hospitals say that even when it is obvious there isn't anything they can do for a patient, families insist (or at least ask) they try. (Understandably. I probably would). People don't go right into acceptance mode.

I think this must be a cover-up. But it shows empathy that you are trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

2 adults both did this, so what were they trying to hide?

People who work at hospitals say that even when it is obvious there isn't anything they can do for a patient, families insist (or at least ask) they try. (Understandably. I probably would). People don't go right into acceptance mode.

I think this must be a cover-up. But it shows empathy that you are trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Yes, I can empathize that they were ignorant and unaware. I have an enormous amount of guilt over the foods I’ve raised my kids on, that we never knew they were allergic to. None of the pediatricians ever picked up on it when they were little.

Of course, that in no way justifies the outcome. Lord have mercy, who the devil burns their child’s body and leaves it like trash?!?!

Are we certain that Emma is the youngest one? I was personally thinking that she could be the middle daughter, as she is the one who looks most like the updated composite and looks, to me, like she could have medical issues. Both she and the boy look more sickly to me and appear that they may be twins, possibly premature. All just my opinion!

Are we certain that Emma is the youngest one? I was personally thinking that she could be the middle daughter, as she is the one who looks most like the updated composite and looks, to me, like she could have medical issues. Both she and the boy look more sickly to me and appear that they may be twins, possibly premature. All just my opinion!
The commenters in KB’s marriage post 5/10/19 confirm Emma is the youngest child of the four kids.
KB Haas

It's going to be really interesting to see the details of this case as they come out. KB's facebook pictures seem normal and the kids look healthy; I wonder where things started to go downhill. I'm SO HAPPY Emma has her name back. She didn't deserve what was done to her, but she can finally be given a proper burial. Rest easy, little angel.

From relatives talking on FB Emma suffered from pulmonary fibrosis. Emma's little cousin had the same illness and passed away due to it last year. Emma's grandad (her mum's father) passed away from the same illness as well.

Link to comments - KB Haas

Goodness that is so sad.
So it looks like patients with this will eventually need to be on oxygen and eventually should be on hospice services? Does anyone know?

Pulmonary Fibrosis Prognosis.
Here is an article about Pulmonary Fibrosis and its complications as well as how it effects life expectancy. I am not familiar with this disease in particular but I would imagine the way this article reads that a child with this condition would need a lot of specialized care and in the end would have to be either hospitalized or have some form of skilled nursing or hospice care around the clock. I just wonder why she didn't get those services being a terminally ill child she would have qualified for any assistance needed to get her medical care. I'm glad her identity has been found and now we need to find out what exactly happened to her.

Emma had an appointed guardian at birth (Indiana) so what happened to that person?

The couple was evicted in fall 2019 after Emma’s death.

Delaware cops say remains found last year belong to girl, 3; couple charged

The Wilmington News Journal reported Thursday that Kristie Haas was Emma’s mother, citing Indiana court records.

Fox News found the court records involved the appointment of a guardian for Emma shortly after her birth. Kristie Haas was using the name Kristie Cole at the time.

Police believe Emma had been dead several weeks when they found her body in a park in Smyrna with softball fields in September 2019.

The News Journal reported that a month later Kristie Haas and her husband were evicted from a house they lived in near the fields.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back