Dead Pets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't Kio(sp?) say they used to dispose/bury pets in the area Caylee was found? Seems to me all the A's deceased pets were accounted for, so who's dead pets were they putting in there? Call the neighbors, "any missing pets from time frame A to B?"
Better yet get Kio on the stand, how long has animal cruelty been going on in ICA life?

The biggest shock for me was that Casey felt that Caylee deserved the same kind of burial as a dog? I have a cat and I plan on getting a casket and burying her in a pet cemetery (that's just me). Everyone has their own ways to bury their pets... and the Anthony family had their own way of dealing with the death of their pets. However, if that was even my way of burying my pets, you better believe that I would not wrap my MOTHER in trash bags and throw her into a hole in the backyard. That is just so wrong on so many levels.

I had an uncle who got a casket for his dog, but they had a hugh lot and buried him there. I'm wondering if Casey has ever been to a funeral where they have the viewing and then you go to a place called a cemetery, and that is where you bury your love ones?

The little dog in this video caught my attention months ago-- it is very distrustful of KC, who is behind the camera. Starts at about .46, you can see it next to the chair eying her warily. mo

YouTube - ‪Home's Clip : Little Caylee Dancing‬‏
Quiche,
I checked out the video and could not see that the dog was acting weird imo, but the video is not playing smoothly for me so hard to tell, however you bring up a great point that dogs seem to have a great sense about who they can and cannot trust, and dogs that have been abused in the past can forgive and forget or go on to be loved by other humans, unless the dog senses that something is not right about a particular person.
Sociopaths start displaying disturbing behaviors at a young age, one of these is to kill or torture animals before they possibly move on to harming humans, so the deaths of Ginger & Cinnamon so close apart at the time that ICA was in her late teens really bothers me.:frown:

I now fully believe that ICA was testing out the chloroform on the Yorkies to see how it worked, it's also possible that before she learned how to make it that she was giving them sleeping pills or an antihistamines to keep them from barking or to keep Caylee from playing with them, she also may have given them to her child to calm her down. :sick:

I agree with other posters that she initially intended to bury Caylee in the yard like she did with the pets but realized how much work that would entail under the hot Florida sun so she took the easy and callous was out and dumped her precious baby in a dumpy swamp.:furious:

Didn't Kio(sp?) say they used to dispose/bury pets in the area Caylee was found? Seems to me all the A's deceased pets were accounted for, so who's dead pets were they putting in there? Call the neighbors, "any missing pets from time frame A to B?"
Better yet get Kio on the stand, how long has animal cruelty been going on in ICA life?

From earlier in this thread a member posted some of KioMarie's depo. This the part that stood out to me.

"KIOMARIE CRUZ, FRIEND OF CASEY ANTHONY: We would dig things up and put it out there. And it was me, her and somebody else that we`d all go back there. It was just us girls."

Earlier today, I posted a comment as to, "maybe they should dig up the pets and see what happened to the tape & black plastic bags." Now, I'm wondering if the remains of those pets are even in that backyard.

I never ever read a depo regarding these pets so today's testimony was a big shock to me. Anyone can see this was unfavorable to the defense...it is almost a confession. CA let us know that some of these pets were not euthanized at the vet's. I mentioned this at the dinner table tonight and my family who doesn't follow the trial nearly fell off their chairs. What in the name of G-d was JB thinking?

I don't know why the pets would be wrapped in plastic (?) or be taped together in any way, but this is my best guess...

If I recall correctly, the first pets the A's buried died at the vet's office. Perhaps that's how the vet's office prepared the bodies for burial. They wrapped the animal first in a towel or blanket. The blanket could have even been brought in with the pet to comfort the animal before it passed away. Then, the animal's body was placed in a plastic bag and the bag secured with tape for the trip home. Then, the A's buried the animals. (I mean, you probably wouldn't want to unwrap the pet and then bury it.)

I only had to bury one pet. My cat was put to sleep when I was in hs. The vet did wrap him in a plastic bag and secure it with tape. I brought a few of his favorite toys to bury with him. Then I took him home, and buried him in my backyard, where apparently my parents had another pet buried back there as well. I think this is normal to bury a pet this way. Throwing a child in a swamp like she is garbage is not normal. I do think JB painted a picture that GA and CA lovingly buried the pets vs. ICA throwing her daughter away.

What is the link to? I'm getting a basic page about guilt. Not seeeing anything on animals or pet abuse or similar. ?

Sorry.....I will try again.

Well....as I got back to the website that I had originally posted I read more and found some very interesting articles on Narsissitic sp? Mothers, etc.
A very, very interesting read....some having to do with the Anthony family.

I am going to try and post again.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...6/the-casey-anthony-trial-and-family-dynamics

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-part-the-fascination-the-casey-anthony-trial

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-are-we-so-fascinated-the-casey-anthony-trial

And then the one on pets.....which I originally tried to post. But, now I am thinking that maybe it's not that good, but, here it is anyway..

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...104/children-who-are-cruel-animals-when-worry

Without reading everyones posts (yet). It was one of the most damaging moments for the DT. I was absolutely horrified listening to the disposal ritual of pet after pet after pet. It gave me greater clarity of why she was disposed of in the way she was. She'd seen it over and over. The testimony of the shovel being retrieved was kind of a puzzle to me as I had a hard time believe that she would actually 'think' of burying her in the backyard. Now, I am 100% certain that was her initial thoughts and confirms further the seemingly small amount of decomp in the backyard. It further gives me understanding that Caylee was nothing more to her than a pet.

This also ties in the shovel. State will connect it all together.

Quiche,
I checked out the video and could not see that the dog was acting weird imo, but the video is not playing smoothly for me so hard to tell, however you bring up a great point that dogs seem to have a great sense about who they can and cannot trust, and dogs that have been abused in the past can forgive and forget or go on to be loved by other humans, unless the dog senses that something is not right about a particular person.
Sociopaths start displaying disturbing behaviors at a young age, one of these is to kill or torture animals before they possibly move on to harming humans, so the deaths of Ginger & Cinnamon so close apart at the time that ICA was in her late teens really bothers me.:frown:

I now fully believe that ICA was testing out the chloroform on the Yorkies to see how it worked, it's also possible that before she learned how to make it that she was giving them sleeping pills or an antihistamines to keep them from barking or to keep Caylee from playing with them, she also may have given them to her child to calm her down. :sick:

I agree with other posters that she initially intended to bury Caylee in the yard like she did with the pets but realized how much work that would entail under the hot Florida sun so she took the easy and callous was out and dumped her precious baby in a dumpy swamp.:furious:

THANK YOU!!! You has said here what I was trying to say but you have done it in a much better way....I so agree with this!!!!:great:

This also ties in the shovel. State will connect it all together.

I think this also......it's kinda like the last day JB tied it all together for us, found some of the missing pieces to the puzzle. Now, my question is....during the rebuttal phase, etc. can the state tie everything up using all of the info that has been gleaned from the past two days of testifying????

:waitasec:

I had an uncle who got a casket for his dog, but they had a hugh lot and buried him there. I'm wondering if Casey has ever been to a funeral where they have the viewing and then you go to a place called a cemetery, and that is where you bury your love ones?

I live in an apartment, so I don't have that option. I would have no problem burying my cat in my yard if I did have one though. I just think the pet cemetery would be the most respectable thing to do since I don't?

I have no idea if Casey has never been to a funeral? Or has been a part of the burial ceremony? None of her grandparents are deceased? So I don't know? Not that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is proper and what is not? Maybe she was waiting on confirmation from a chemist?

I don't know why the pets would be wrapped in plastic (?) or be taped together in any way, but this is my best guess...

If I recall correctly, the first pets the A's buried died at the vet's office. Perhaps that's how the vet's office prepared the bodies for burial. They wrapped the animal first in a towel or blanket. The blanket could have even been brought in with the pet to comfort the animal before it passed away. Then, the animal's body was placed in a plastic bag and the bag secured with tape for the trip home. Then, the A's buried the animals. (I mean, you probably wouldn't want to unwrap the pet and then bury it.)

I worked for a vet for about a year (10 years ago). When an animal was put down, yes, it would be placed in the blanket the owner brought in (if they had one). and then the body was placed in black plastic bags and the bags taped shut. The owner would then either take the pet home to bury or it would be put in a freezer until collected by the guy that disposed of them. Sorry if that was too graphic.

Glad I am not the only one who had an "OMG" moment when Jose started questioning the burial of the pets. The blanket. The trash bags. The duct tape. The borrowing of the shovel. The hit in the backyard of human decomposition. The disturbed area in the backyard. Wow! It all came together. Absolutely horrifying!

I also question whether Casey killed the mother/offspring dogs? And if she was chloroforming the two dogs they have now?? It is not a stretch at all to have these thoughts come to mind.

What was Jose thinking? I'm happy he wasn't, but he just made things so much worse for Casey. I am sure this did not escape quite a few jurors. Especially those with pets.

And every potential juror was asked if they owned a dog by the defense side during voir dire because they didn't want jurors who were familiar with cadaver dogs and how they were trained since the defense was going to try and discredit Gerus and Bones hitting on human decomposition in the Anthony backyard and Gerus hitting on human decomposition in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire.

I remember there were a lot of people who could not afford to board their pets for 8 weeks or they didn't have anyone to look after their pets if they were to serve on this jury.

Juror in seat 11, juror 3016, the P.E. teacher owns two golden retrievers. He said that his neighbor would watch his dogs if he was called for jury duty. He's the guy going for a master's degree online. I have thought from listening to his voir dire that he will become the jury foreman.

My thought exactly... since Kio wasn't "allowed" in their home, she may not have known the Anthony pets, could have been anyone's.

Creepy... but isn't that behavior typical of budding psychopaths?

The pets being wrapped in a blanket and then a bag by the Vet didn't shock me. A Vet did that for one of my pets. Another pet, I was holding when he had to be put to sleep, and the Vet let me carry him out of the office. I wrapped him in a blanket and buried him "Oscar" in my back yard.
The shock to me was CA talking about having to put the pet down, then went on to describe the bags, tape and burial.
JB planned on CA's testimony about the bags and tape being the important part. I don't now if I have become morbid or what but I couldn't get past the phrase "put the pet down". It made me think of ICA and what she did to Caylee.

It has troubled me all along that I think ICA truly seems to cry and be upset when she hears about what got into the bag, how Caylee was spread about, what got to her.

After listening to Cindy testify...why the tape was on the bag, and why ICA was probably told from a young age that tape was placed on the bag to keep things out, it makes more sense to me now. I think she thought that putting that tape on the bag would keep everything from Caylee. I think she intended to bury her like the pets, but even though she couldn't do that, I think she thought the bags would keep everything out.

It goes against everything I believe about her to think that she has any emotion regarding Caylee. But maybe it is more that she's upset that what she believed would happen to Caylee, what she thought was true, just wasn't. Again, she could be crying more because she was wrong, and not so much because of what she had done. She wanted Caylee dead, but she wanted her how she left her, and that isn't what ended up happening.

so with the family pet testimony i now say this, and it is all imo of course.

the coyote didn't bury the bones, he bit little caylee. the coyote had rabies and of course since he had rabies you MUST take the person to the vet. the vet couldn't save her so he had to put her down and kept her in the freezer along with the other pets who have passed. mr kronk happens to come in one day and the vet says, hey mr kronk i happen to have this body someone left can you help me dispose of it? mr kronk being the nice guy he is said sure and took the body to the woods behind the anthony home. kronk hears about the case think omg i just took that body to the wood and calls the police.

honestly surprised the defense didn't come up with this.

what do dead pets have to do with anything anyway?

Re: The phrase "to put a pet down", and another one - which I don't like at all - "to have a pet put to sleep" are commonly used terms here in Western Pennsylvania. Don't know if these are "regionalisms" or not.

The Anthony's were originally from an area of Ohio that is not all that far from here. I noticed some familiar "regional" speech patterns when reading and watching their interviews and depositions.

To remember that the pet was wrapped in duct tape from when Lee was 3 years old - geeze - I'd really like to know how many people could really remember ANY such detail from when they were 3, such as that, not to mention I'd also like to know how many 3 three year olds, EVEN know what duct tape is. That is some incredible memory Lee has.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back