Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other game(s) that came before are Grand Theft Auto.
Thanks, Ohwell. I have actually played that one.

I thought one of our posters came up with another game that they used to play on their old computer tho. I will have to go back and find that post. They were going to boot their old computer back up and have a look at the game again. :)

I wonder if all the publicity...if it is a group...will cause them to go after more young men or if it will slow them down.

I would like to know IF:

Other colleges near rivers, lakes or ponds also have drowning deaths of their male students, all fitting a similar profile...

If for example LSU, with its ponds/small lakes, has these drownings, because Lord knows it has the drinking, I'd like to know..and I can name other colleges too near lakes/rivers and they are not reporting these drownings...

BECAUSE we ought to be seeing "X" amount of drownings per year at colleges due to drinking and falling into water, and the victims ought to be heavily male/good gpa/good athletics, or else THIS IS NOT RANDOM what has been happening and it is NOT accidental!!!

I wonder if all the publicity...if it is a group...will cause them to go after more young men or if it will slow them down.

The thing is, it was localized for awhile until publicity stopped it. Then it moved to different jurisdictions. That's, IMO, why they haven't been able to connect them.

The reason some serial killers get away with so many is they travel. Think Ted Bundy and so many more. From state to state and county to county.

A couple of years ago there was a string of girls found killed, but they were in entirely different states. It wasn't until one LE officer realized a connection with one or two, they'd originated at the same truck stop in Oklahoma. THEN they connected several spanning out from there.

I'm not sure all of these cases are connected or that some of them weren't accidents, but there appears to be enough similarity that this needs to be thoroughly investigated, leaving no stone unturned. These were NOT throw away people, they had good futures, were responsible, and deserve to be given justice IF that's what it turns out to be.

JMHO
fran

I can honestly say here at our Universities, we haven't had any deaths occur where men accidently end up drowning after a night of going out which are unexplained. We did have one college student who decided to raft after a heavy rainstorm and was swept away. We have the Arkansas river running through the city within a few short blocks of our most popular college bar hangouts. There are no fences or restraints on the banks. If a student ends up not going back to their digs...they are most likely in jail here...not dead.

I would like to know IF:

Other colleges near rivers, lakes or ponds also have drowning deaths of their male students, all fitting a similar profile...

If for example LSU, with its ponds/small lakes, has these drownings, because Lord knows it has the drinking, I'd like to know..and I can name other colleges too near lakes/rivers and they are not reporting these drownings...

BECAUSE we ought to be seeing "X" amount of drownings per year at colleges due to drinking and falling into water, and the victims ought to be heavily male/good gpa/good athletics, or else THIS IS NOT RANDOM what has been happening and it is NOT accidental!!!

I've seen comments on forums from people that live in some of these 'rivered, college' towns that say they have NOT experienced this type of thing. So, I think at the least, the matter should be investigated completely.

There is too much of a coincidence to ignore these cases. We owe it to these young men and their families. Anyone wanting to argue with this, should think how THEY would feel if one of these young guys was their son. :(

We've come too far and there are TOO MANY to ignore this. What IF we waited another five years and there's another 20 or 40 and we realize they were right all along? After all, this serial killer theory has been around for at least six years that I know of.

Q.How many have disappeared and drowned since 2002?

A.From my list, I count about 40. Not that they're ALL connected, but what if 1/2 are?

JMHO
fran

Greta has coverage on this coming up...

(Greta's a WI girl!!)

I think whomever is the master mind behind this..and I believe there is one person calling the shots, with many sub-cultures below him in different areas of the country, he is relishing in this news coverage..and is communicating they should be doing the same.

I also believe that there will be more to come..this is too good for him to pass up at this point.

I also believe that art imitates life..meaning what great artist, playwrites, and novelists have written has been an expression of what others have felt..be it compassion, fear, kindness or anger. Therefore when we know that artists can conceive of these ideas..think what a person comsumed by these ideas might carry out.

Then think of Charles Manson, Son of Sam, any serial killer, or the common murderer..they exist, they are real, they are out there.

Then think of the women who write to these scum in jail..and even marry them while in jail...now you are onto the wave length of the followers..the worker bees in the organization of things. It's not too much of a stretch from there to believe that networks of evil, helped by internet communication, exist in our society.

Hmmm... this is interesting...

From the comments section of the ABC story, Detectives Chase 'Smiley Face' Murder Mystery
just a comment to anyone who posted things regarding giving the police department "a break" for concluding these deaths as accidental "drownings"...i'm pretty sure that when high levels of GHB are found in pretty much ALL of their autopsy reports that something other than college boys getting drunk and "falling" is going on. And when experts said it was NOT physically possible for one of the boys bodies to be in the position that he was when he was found if he simply fell in the river the night he disappeared i believe that should throw up a red flag too. i'm not going on facts from this television show, i know, from personal experience, much of the "behind the scenes" info and please believe me when i say that there are many things that happened in LaCrosse and Minneapolis that the general public doesn't know (and may never know) that should've been HUGE red flags to law enforcement from the very beginning...so this is just one situation in which i will NEVER give law enforcement a "break" on because they didn't do their jobs correctly from the beginning...these deaths are connected...they don't give away everything they know to the public...these peoples focus is college aged men...in college towns...athletic build...ones who get lost from the group (usually because they're too wasted - probably because of the drug slipped to them - and want to 'head home early' or just end up getting kicked out of the bar because of their behavior)...and always, ALWAYS in a college town by a river. Please just be aware, and the next time you happen to be out for the night, stay close...i know guys make fun of girls for the whole "buddy system" thing, but it could end up saving your life. Don't let your guys out of your sight alone...or you could end up just like these friends of Chris Jenkins, or Chuck Blatz, or Nathan Kapfer, or Jeff Geesey, or Nathan Herr, or any of the other men...friends who thought nothing of it at the time, but will always look back and wonder "What if?"

Posted by: megie294 Apr-28
Direct link to above comment: click here

(emphasis added, mind)

Thanks Shado, that is interesting. I would love to know what the poster knows. Regarding the GHB, and I may have read it posted here, that most ME's do not test for it. I wonder how many cases here weren't tested for GHB?

It is too bad that they probably were not tested for GHB before being laid to rest in many of these cases. It wouldn't be a normal test to be done in an autopsy as far as I know.

Interesting post tho.

They did test for GHB with Luke Homan, it was negative.

I believe that we read that it degrades over time, though, and would be untraceable after time, especially in water.

Finally some LE is going to compare notes with Gannon and Duarte. I brought the below info over from the Nicholas Garza thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2174266&postcount=196

Video at the below link:

http://www.wptz.com/video/16065613/index.html
As I said on that thread, Middlebury Police do not believe that there is a connection. I believe that they are wrong. Watch the video because it is not as it appears when you post that LE is finally going to do something.

Fran I agree, even if "only" 1/2 of these are connected, it points to some nefarious things going on...I'm very disappoint in the FBI this time...

:-(

...othewise we'd be seeing the amount of drownings at all lakeside/riverside colleges being about the same number and we'd be seeing a much greater variety of college men who drowned...also just young people NOT attending college who hang at the college bars would drown in about the same numbers if this were just accidents...

You know, in science they say "When you hear hoofbeats being you, think horses, not zebras" but honestly, I am seeing zebras this time...also, it spooks me I wrote that, this whole thing reminds me of a very sophisticated version of the Zebra Killings...

Greta's on...

Paint color and size of smiley face varied - it was found in 12 different places.

Chris Jenkin's death only ONE changed to homicide. The rest all ruled accidental.

"we know who killed Chris" and who was involved in Chris's murder.

We know names of those who were involved in other murders. - two statements from investigator for Jenkins family.

Josh Snell's brother on next....

The one thing I picked up on with the PI on Greta just now was that he said it had more to do with the "demographics" of the group and not the rivers etc. He also let it slip that the person they believed killed Chris is in jail right now, but the others aren't.

Argh, the edit button won't work, what are my kids doing on the other computer, they are messing me up...should read "hoofbeats BEHIND you" not "being you."

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member