Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
suziQ...I hear ya! I am tingling too! Also...from part one of the radio interview around minute 17ish Gannon goes into a little regional detail and here is what I have taken notes on:

1)Wisconsin
2)Ohio, PA, and NY
3)Michigan and Minnisota
4)Illinois and Indiana

those four things I posted above being regions that have regional specific tagging and also....could possibly have vics that are related within that region as well....at least worth looking into that is...

other things to look at regionally would be clothing issues (as mentioned above), cell phone locations, and other similarities in the situations surrounding the vanishings

Suzi, as per footprints.... I agree about the two comments at the bottom of the page. They interested me the most after hearing Gannon speak about the connections between victims (even going so far as stating that some went to same highschools, had same friends etc).

For anyone thinking I am speaking to Gannon by tinfoil hat don't worry...it was from the previously linked radio interview that is earlier on this thread :)

some more that I took from that radio spot linked above:

Gannon stated that the smilies were1/13 of the linked tags. He stated that the words written under the smiley tag were most likely left to taunt LE and was the one of the tags they had released to to MSM when they went national and that the media had latched onto the smiley and dubbed it the smiley gang. He further stated that in their own investigation they referred to it as the river killers....that they themselves had never centered all the cases around the smiley.

The smiley may not be a common linking factor in all the regions whatsoever.

IMHOO

Whoa, went to Footprints and right on the front page is a new post regarding coincidences. I'm hearing twilight zone music. I'm just snipping part for copyright reasons. You'll have to go to the link to read the rest:

http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-degrees-of-separation.html

(snip)
Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six degrees of separation

#fullpost {display:none;}I am just starting the process of coming up with a list of odd coincidences between these cases. Here are a few I've found. I will try to keep adding to this list.

Lincoln: Olsen was last seen on Lincoln Hwy. Nick Rossini and Nathan Edberg's mothers worked at Lincoln Elementary School. Max Walker was from Lincoln, NE. Josh Stostak is believed to have last passed by Lincoln Park by Martin Luther King Monument. Brian Welzien spent his evening at a bar on Lincoln Street. [Note: There is also an area in Chicago known as Lincoln Park, but at this point, I do not know whether there is a connection to any of the Chicago men.] And, it may be a stretch, but Willie Jacobson was a member of a student group called Youth Against War and Racism (Lincoln was instrumental in ending slavery). (much more at link)

ETA: the two comments at the bottom of the page are interesting.

Another coincidence, at least 3 victims were all college radio dj's.

some possible new gang tag photos in Iowa related to Abel Bolanos case

http://smileyfacekillers.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-photos-in-smiley-face-killers.html

Never saw that link before; great post; if Gannon is broke he should have had those on CNN to attract real money. Those 3 sets of grafitti at one site is compelling. If these murders are connected; then I would think the monkey with the smiley is Gannon; that is; that it's being used to poke fun at Gannon. An obvious sign that this kid was probably murdered; especially if similiar monkey grafitti with a smiley is found at other sites. Sometimes murders go unsolved when the killers are smarter than the police; or when LE allows their egos to get in the way of getting help from the public. These murders are 11 years and counting. The Unabomber was 17 years and would have gone longer if the NY Times had listened to the morons at the FBI and not printed the manifesto.

Because of the year "2001" being scrawled on the monkey, I tend to believe it's not connected to the Belanos case. Unless there is some connected meaning to "2001". So far I'm not seeing it.

Link to the year 2001 at Footprints:
http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2001-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&updated-max=2002-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=4

Link to the monkey grafitti:
http://smileyfacekillers.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-photos-in-smiley-face-killers.html

ETA: I assume the pic was taken recently and IMO, the paint looks too new to have been there since 2001. So who knows? What does 2001 mean?

Going back to the clothing. In Szostak's case, info out there did not indicate a discrephancy in clothing until his father investigated further. Makes you wonder how many more clothing discrephancies there are in other cases.

Suzi, as per footprints.... I agree about the two comments at the bottom of the page. They interested me the most after hearing Gannon speak about the connections between victims (even going so far as stating that some went to same highschools, had same friends etc).

For anyone thinking I am speaking to Gannon by tinfoil hat don't worry...it was from the previously linked radio interview that is earlier on this thread :)

I also read somewhere that two of the drowning victims were teammates on the same wrestling team.

I've been reading all the recent posts about Gannon's theory not jiving with the Professor's and I was just wondering, could there be a connection between the killers? I'm trying to see outside the box, so to speak, 'cause I'm having a difficult time invisioning gangs...in the true sense of the word. But, what if it did all start with one psychotic killer who then got a network going online, perhaps? There are a bunch of sick people out there. I don't think it would take much. The internet (and it's information highway) has IMO created a very different kind of generation. You just never know.

Hope this makes sense. I just have this feeling...hard to put into words.

I know some don't agree with Lilly's connection to these cases, but again, he was part of an online drowning fetish club. Whether Lilly is connected or not, IMO, the online aspect is something that needs to be seriously considered. Especially since Gannon has stated that they believe some of the vics were targeted via the internet.

Because of the year "2001" being scrawled on the monkey, I tend to believe it's not connected to the Belanos case. Unless there is some connected meaning to "2001". So far I'm not seeing it.

Link to the year 2001 at Footprints:
http://footprintsattheriversedge.bl...d-max=2002-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&max-results=4

Link to the monkey grafitti:

ETA: I assume the pic was taken recently and IMO, the paint looks too new to have been there since 2001. So who knows? What does 2001 mean?

I reread the link and all 3 were found on the same drainage ditch near Abel Bolanos drowning. I know taggers like to use a tag; which is their own unique signature. In NYC where much of this started;these people had their own little community and knew each other by their tags or signatures. So I guess Gannon is worried if he reveals the different tags; these people will be driven underground and bolt. But by saying he has 1,000's of pictures they might have all moved away anyway and set up shop in a new part of the country. Taggers often date their work, but I agree the 2001 looks much newer than 2001 and I don't think taggers use numbers as their signature. So maybe some other meaning. So now we have these 3 taggings at 1 site and the full wall of artistic taggings on the Botleggers back wall where Tommy Booth drowned. Also I think there was a smiley with a crown at the Nick Garza site in Vermont on a small shed; plus some artistc taggings drawn around the smiley on the shed. The shed in Vermont was wiped clean of the smiley and its grafitti, but I think there was an internet link that had the picture before someone cleaned off the grafitti. So far outside of the matching crowns in vermont and Pennsylvania; I dont think any of the other artwork has matched up.

Okay, I found it. It was Matt Kruzinski and Jared Dion.

I'm coming back from a week abroad, so sorry if somebody's already addressed this, but Luke Homan was on the same team with Jared Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste