Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, thanks for the info! Can only think of bad reasons why anyone would want one of those. Why in the world would a store even sell something like that! :furious:

3 words: to make money. 5 words: to make lots of money. Unfortunately; greed and lack of ethics is at an all time high in America. There's always been greed, but you've got CEO's raping companies of all their profits while 90% of their workers struggle. Doubtful the CEO or top people who make these products; care 1 bit about anything but the money they get

I agree SL...corporate US just wants to make a buck. Business ethics have gone out the window and into the trash. How they make a buck is not as important as making it.

The Mexican Mafia, which is also known as La EME is fast taking over in SO Cal in areas people wouldn't believe. First they started as a prison gang, then they took over the prisons and controlled, drug trafficking,, money laundering, etc. Now they have reached such a pinnacle that they are even involved in drug rehab programs, community service organizations, etc. One more way to launder their dirty money and control drug trafficking

This article gives a look as the history of this gang and how they have infiltrated all levels of society.

http://www.policemag.com/Channels/Gangs/2007/07/25/History-of-the-Mexican-Mafia-Prison-Gang.aspx

. In Christy Piehl's first report on the 24th of April the detectives said they can link dozens of deaths across the country to the Chris Jenkins murder and in the April 25th report that say they've cracked the Chris Jenkins case because they say they know the killers and have eye witnesses they've talked to including an informant. So if you've cracked the Jenkins case and can prove the other 40 are linked, than you've cracked the case and simply need man power to make the arrests and help from either the FBI, Homeland Security or all the local police units. But if they all reject you; then you need to raise teh money yourself to put together a task force. This is why when asked on WBY what the public can do; Gannon said we need money but prefer corporate sponsership whichcould be enough for a large task force. Here's link to second report from Kristi Piehl and from that lik you can go back and watch the first one. And remember Professor Gilbertson was hried because he's a decorated nationwide expert on all gangs--both street gangs and satanists and an expert in grafitti and taggings

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S421846.shtml?cat=1&v=1

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s424705.shtml?cat=1v=1

SL- your information was grossly incorrect on Dr. Gilbertson.
Dr. Gilbertson was one of the originators that these cases were linked (initially just the midwest). I posted upthread a youtube from 2 years ago outlining his grads students presentation to LaCrosse Le and their .
He was NOT hired, he is a member of Nationwide INvestigations. Also notable, his "study" combined with the help of a Medical Examiner who was also part of his research, was able to convince Lacross Le to allow the FBI to review their casework. If you review the video, you will note THERE IS NO MENTION OF ANY GRAFFITI.

The graffiti evidence/angle was developed by the detectives and is being utilized as an additional resource in Dr. Gilbertson's crime mapping hypothesis.
Which is my point, and um, was my point, if the theory was developed sans the graffiti, how can you possibly say when the graffiti got there and who is responsible... These would be assumptions, thus why they are stalling in the traction.

some great links and info!

Duarte's current resume is located on their website- I don't see how that is considered dishonest? If you are referring to how his background is being reported in the media, please note he or anyone else on their team for that matter, has any control over that.

Duarte's current resume is located on their website- I don't see how that is considered dishonest? If you are referring to how his background is being reported in the media, please note he or anyone else on their team for that matter, has any control over that.

My dear Arizona-
I linked to your post, which was inaccurate, it was Sheer Luck's stating he felt that it was dishonest regarding the reporting of Duarte. My apologies.

Blink

No idea is crazy...and I have thought about it...just that it is a delicate issue and I was afraid to mention it...especially when "2001" was brought up. There's been a lot of discussion about this being "organized"...some feel it's a possibility...some see no connection to a "conspiracy theory"...but whenever it was being discussed, I had to think...well, we didn't think it was possible 71/2 years ago...why isn't an organized network of cells possible in regard to these cases? I especially took note of the "white van". (Living close to NYC, I still keep my eye out for them.)
Thanks for the "food for thought", SCSwimmom...and welcome!

Thanks RR... you're right, it is a VERY delicate issue. Hadn't heard about the white van. I find it incredible that LE/FBI, etc., thinks these deaths are accidental drownings. It makes me wonder if perhaps all of that was just disinformation, and that perhaps they are all VERY involved--from the local police all the way to Homeland Security. Maybe they sent that message out to the general public so that the killers would let their guard down--a red herring, if you will. I'll be shocked if this turns out to be anything but Middle-East/terrorist-related.

Thanks RR... you're right, it is a VERY delicate issue. Hadn't heard about the white van. I find it incredible that LE/FBI, etc., thinks these deaths are accidental drownings. It makes me wonder if perhaps all of that was just disinformation, and that perhaps they are all VERY involved--from the local police all the way to Homeland Security. Maybe they sent that message out to the general public so that the killers would let their guard down--a red herring, if you will. I'll be shocked if this turns out to be anything but Middle-East/terrorist-related.
Chris Jenkins has been said to have been abducted and put in a cargo van (not sure what color)...and I believe one boy who managed to get away was being forced into a van...and for the life of me I can't find the info about the boy...but I could have sworn he mentioned "color"...or is my memory going?

I dont think the ID of the boy you are referring to is known, I think someone recounted the story, not giving actual names.
They were both white.

:) :) :)

I dont think the ID of the boy you are referring to is known, I think someone recounted the story, not giving actual names.
They were both white.
Thanks...so much info so little time!

I've seen similar thoughts posted on other sites. It could very well be.

Has there been any more information on the guy from Swathmore and the attempted abduction by the Dental Student?

Dr. Gilbertson was one of the originators that these cases were linked (initially just the midwest). I posted upthread a youtube from 2 years ago outlining his grads students presentation to LaCrosse Le and their .
He was NOT hired, he is a member of Nationwide INvestigations. Also notable, his "study" combined with the help of a Medical Examiner who was also part of his research, was able to convince Lacross Le to allow the FBI to review their casework. If you review the video, you will note THERE IS NO MENTION OF ANY GRAFFITI.

The graffiti evidence/angle was developed by the detectives and is being utilized as an additional resource in Dr. Gilbertson's crime mapping hypothesis.
Which is my point, and um, was my point, if the theory was developed sans the graffiti, how can you possibly say when the graffiti got there and who is responsible... These would be assumptions, thus why they are stalling in the traction.

My info was not "grossly" incorrect. When Gannon and Duarte needed help with deciphering what the grafitti meant; they took 1,000's of pictures and they received help from Lee Gilbertson; who is an expert in gangs and in deciphering gang grafitti. Gannon and Duarte were mostly only familiar with grafitti and taggings of Bronx gangs and their hometown NYC gangs; so Gannonsaid in his own words that he sought help from Gilbertson because Gilbertson is an expert at deciphering and decoding nationwide grafitti and gangs throughout Amerca. Nothing "grossly incorrect"; I'm simply posting what Gannon told Al Roney on WGY.

I'm convinced Gannon used Gilbertson's expertise in docoding grafitti to link these other cases with Jenkins. You disagree? Its hard to respond to what you are saying because it's hard to know what you mean when you write: "Which is my point, and um, was my point, if the theory was developed sans the graffiti, how can you possibly say when the graffiti got there and who is responsible... These would be assumptions, thus why they are stalling in the traction."

Maybe you mean the grafitti has no connection to solving the case and linking other cases with Jenkins? If it's not grafitti and taggings or signatures from graffiti; that Gannon feels links these 40 cases; then what exactly do you think Gannon is using?

I completely disagree. Of course Gannon and Duarte have control over what the media says. The media reports what the media knows or what the media learns from these guys. They also might not report certain info if Gannon asks them not to. For whatever reason there was a purposeful decision to tell the public that Duarte is a retired NYC detective; but not to tell the public that after leaving NYC; he became a supervisor for Homeland Security. If the public knew this info; the immediate and obvious question to Duarte would be to ask him what Homeland Security thinks of these drownings. Did Duarte not want to be asked that question?

Maybe the only reason they (G & D) went public w/ all this was only to get the word out, warn people, & hope that some lives could be saved. They probably know that there is nothing they can do (at this point) to prevent these killings--maybe they even have a good idea of when these killings could occur. I think they came out publicly & gave "just enough" info in order to warn people. Maybe this is the only thing they feel they can do at this point. Notice how we haven't heard anything substantial since that initial "breaking news"?

I haven't been able to find anyone talking about this being terror-related on any other message boards/forums that I've come across. If anyone knows of a board that's discussing this, please let me know since I haven't been able to find one. Thanks all!

The Nick Garza case, the Josh Szostak case and the Tommy Booth case are all relatively new so it makes sense that Gannon has been interested in these fresh cases and that he's visited these sites. But what about the April 30th drowning of William Jacobson in Ithaca New York which was fairly close to the other 3 recent cases? Does anyone know if Gannon has visited Ithaca and if he feels Jacobson is "connected"? If you watch this video; midway through; take a look at the 8 foot pond that Willie Jacobson drowned in. If this case is not connected and he simply was wasted and stumbled into this pond; then wouldn't it be very possible that most of the other cases are also just accidents?

http://ksax.com/article/stories/S429147.shtml?cat=10230

Maybe the only reason they (G & D) went public w/ all this was only to get the word out, warn people, & hope that some lives could be saved. They probably know that there is nothing they can do (at this point) to prevent these killings--maybe they even have a good idea of when these killings could occur. I think they came out publicly & gave "just enough" info in order to warn people. Maybe this is the only thing they feel they can do at this point. Notice how we haven't heard anything substantial since that initial "breaking news"?

I haven't been able to find anyone talking about this being terror-related on any other message boards/forums that I've come across. If anyone knows of a board that's discussing this, please let me know since I haven't been able to find one. Thanks all!
I don't go to other boards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member