Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that if they fell into the river, they would be banged up. Many or all that have been found look like they were placed. I saw one just recently was ruled a homocide because of housefly eggs found on the body. that proved the body was inside somewhere before being placed in the water. Radel from St Cloud had footprints in snow leading to the river which investigators thought it looked like he was running. Another person called a friend and said that someone was chasing after them for no reason. And still another person was fine, then a minute later ripped off one of his shirts and stumbled off into the street running.
Isn't this weird? Is there a new drug that makes people think they are being chased or believe they are on fire? Maybe someone is slipping it into people's drinks? I think if we collect all the reports of all the people the victims were last seen in close proximity to (friends, bartenders, waitresses, bouncers, etc), maybe we can come up with a common name.
I am interested to see what person from Christ Jenkins was upset before he disappeared.
I still think that a few "Juggalos" are responsible, but it also could be someone who blends in with the college aged bar scene crowd.

I agree that if they fell into the river, they would be banged up. Many or all that have been found look like they were placed. I saw one just recently was ruled a homocide because of housefly eggs found on the body. that proved the body was inside somewhere before being placed in the water. Radel from St Cloud had footprints in snow leading to the river which investigators thought it looked like he was running. Another person called a friend and said that someone was chasing after them for no reason. And still another person was fine, then a minute later ripped off one of his shirts and stumbled off into the street running.
Isn't this weird? Is there a new drug that makes people think they are being chased or believe they are on fire? Maybe someone is slipping it into people's drinks? I think if we collect all the reports of all the people the victims were last seen in close proximity to (friends, bartenders, waitresses, bouncers, etc), maybe we can come up with a common name.
I am interested to see what person from Christ Jenkins was upset before he disappeared.
I still think that a few "Juggalos" are responsible, but it also could be someone who blends in with the college aged bar scene crowd.

the tearing off the shirt thing is not that weird specialyy if your really wasted.or its hot outside/or if you gonna be down by the water getting ready to kill someone.
some people who do hallucinigenic drugs could get paranoid and beleived they are being chased but would be alive at the end of the day.
if youv never experienced being chased by somone/group of people that are truly out to end your life you dont know the experience,its very intense.
so if youv never experienced it you might think its a joke or not real or most likely not remember cause you subconscious dont want to let you remember.if you escape

who are the juggalos?

the tearing off the shirt thing is not that weird specialyy if your really wasted.or its hot outside/or if you gonna be down by the water getting ready to kill someone.
some people who do hallucinigenic drugs could get paranoid and beleived they are being chased but would be alive at the end of the day.
if youv never experienced being chased by somone/group of people that are truly out to end your life you dont know the experience,its very intense.
so if youv never experienced it you might think its a joke or not real or most likely not remember cause you subconscious dont want to let you remember.

who are the juggalos?

Juggalo or Juggalette (more commonly used for a female) is a name given to fans of any Psychopathic Records hip hop group, including Insane Clown Posse. Juggalos view their group as one based on a common philosophy, derived from the Dark Carnival, a non-fictional that was carried as a theme in six Insane Clown Posse albums known as the 6 Joker's Cards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

Juggalo or Juggalette (more commonly used for a female) is a name given to fans of any Psychopathic Records hip hop group, including Insane Clown Posse. Juggalos view their group as one based on a common philosophy, derived from the Dark Carnival, a non-fictional that was carried as a theme in six Insane Clown Posse albums known as the 6 Joker's Cards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

o i know theres females involved:clap:bet their pretty too and evil,i love that combo.
1. i am crazy
:blowkiss:

Cursed..........does anyone know why Booth was threatened?

I also read that some of the victims friends could not remember anything, like something was slipped into their drinks.

the article didnt say why.it was just a death threat.his sister said

When you are doing your research .... don't forget to include the bars, the bartenders, bouncers etc. .....

All I can contribute is the following:

1997 -Richard Hlavary drowning- His brother James who survived the incident reported he and his brother were being chased into the river.(http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/)

During the South Dakota drownings of the mostly homeless Indian men. A news article stated "Howard Pretends Eagle said he has been harassed by a carload of teenage white males who tried to chase him down with their car".

2002-Chris Jenkins-being seen scuffling with a gang of at least 10 men
(http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/)

2005-Josh Snell-makes phone call stating he's being chased,hides in bushes

2006-Scott Randel - police note footprints appear to be of someone running

2007-Gabriel Michael Smith - * 12/08/07 Gabriel Michael Smith, 27, drowned, gang after him, Ludington, (Mihttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64058)

Nicolas Garzas drowning still bothers me too. The dogs tracked him straight to the river I think? No reason to go there and without a coat too.

If there were at least 10 people involved from the beginning, its possible for some, if not all,to have moved away from the area and continued to drown people on their own.It's bizarre to me that they wouldn't tire of this and that no one has stepped forward with inside information. Anyway, good luck.

When you are doing your research .... don't forget to include the bars, the bartenders, bouncers etc. .....

the bars importance varies from case to case.the bartenders and bouncers almost never talk even to police.police many,many times never talk about stuff too.
for alot of these its the freinds that have some clues and they usually will talk.
like with the jenkins case the girl who was hystrerical that night seen something.cause you only get that way by seeing something not jus hearing about it.

All I can contribute is the following:

1997 -Richard Hlavary drowning- His brother James who survived the incident reported he and his brother were being chased into the river.(http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/)

During the South Dakota drownings of the mostly homeless Indian men. A news article stated "Howard Pretends Eagle said he has been harassed by a carload of teenage white males who tried to chase him down with their car".

2002-Chris Jenkins-being seen scuffling with a gang of at least 10 men

2005-Josh Snell-makes phone call stating he's being chased,hides in bushes

2006-Scott Randel - police note footprints appear to be of someone running

2007-Gabriel Michael Smith - * 12/08/07 Gabriel Michael Smith, 27, drowned, gang after him, Ludington, (Mihttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64058)

Nicolas Garzas drowning still bothers me too. The dogs tracked him straight to the river I think? No reason to go there and without a coat too.

If there were at least 10 people involved from the beginning, its possible for some, if not all,to have moved away from the area and continued to drown people on their own.It's bizarre to me that they wouldn't tire of this and that no one has stepped forward with inside information. Anyway, good luck.

dont think ive heard of the 97 richard/james case.
i dont believe jenkins got in a fight with 10 men maybe 4-5
anythings possible.some of the people got someone angry or crossed someone and they died for it.others are different cause its someone just doing this as a seasonal thing.i believe its possble the seasonal killer may have killed one of the other killers.
no way would they ever tire of this.they will do the same thing again.it will be intersting how many more smiley faces show up if any.

im gonna get the police reports for some cases once i decide which ones to look into.which ones vanished on the 13th?

during the deadest months of the winter.and when the summer is most alive would be the best times to commit these types of crimes.

The fall and winter are the only times that the rivers are cold enough to drown someone so quickly. The water temperature is crucial to ensure someone drowns and doesn't survive to talk about it. The temperature may even prevent the body from bruising, therefore disguising more evidence of foul play. Don't forget ... these are predators and the school year provides the perfect hunting ground, the perfect opportunities. During the summer, its an entirely different scene.

The fall and winter are the only times that the rivers are cold enough to drown someone so quickly. The water temperature is crucial to ensure someone drowns and doesn't survive to talk about it. The temperature may even prevent the body from bruising, therefore disguising more evidence of foul play. Don't forget ... these are predators and the school year provides the perfect hunting ground, the perfect opportunities. During the summer, its an entirely different scene.

true ,theres also a way to drown someone while you have them in the water.the one case ? the victim has a handful of his own hair at the recovery scene indicating someone drown him there in the dark.the interesting phase is after the victims exit the bar/club whatever.a few might not ever leave the bar alive for all we know.its the time when they are usually seen on the street somewhere .then blank until they are found in the river or never found.
in a few cases i beleive the entire crime could be committed by 1 person acting alone even all on foot without a vehicle involved during the killing then they either go home or go to their car parked 3-4 blocks awy it depends i think on the location and time.alota time they use a car or van.and they go in the trunk/.

This is from sfkillers.com. some victims were killed on the same date but different year. Most were during the school year.

You’d expect drunken accidents to happen on random dates. You might see a peak on holidays associated with rowdy parties - like New Years Eve.

So are the dates of the disappearances significant?

New Year’s Eve Parties : 1997 Ryan Getz (12/31/97) - 1998 Larry Andrews (1/1/98) - 2000 Brian Welzein (1/1/00) - 2009 David Martinez & Kambili Moukwa

January 20: 2003 Jeremy Stienkeoway - 2007 Brad Olsen - 2008 Tommy Booth

February 2: 1997 Franklin Gottschalk - 2006 Scot Radel

March 1: 2001 Patrick Runningsen - 2003 Jeremy Houk

March 10: 2001 Justin Hayduk - 2007 Matthew Grendel

April 1: 2006 Brian Shaffer - 2008 Huaijun Meng

April 13: 1999 Jeff Geesey - 2001 Ken Christiansen - 2005 Keith Ryan

June 12: 2005 Todd Geib & Josh Snell

Halloween parties: 2002 Chris Jenkins - 2003 Matt Schiess

November 5: 2000 Ryan Katcher - 2008 Trevor Boehm

November 9: 2002 Josh Guimond - 2007 Matt LaCrosse & Kyle Fleischmann

November 21: 2006 Jesse Ross - 2007 David Reilly

December 23: 2005 Matt Kruziki - 2007 Josh Szostak

** 18 victims went missing within 1 day of another victim

** 23 victims have a unique date of disappearance

Kristi Piehl Connection or Coincidence

This is from sfkillers.com. some victims were killed on the same date but different year. Most were during the school year.

You’d expect drunken accidents to happen on random dates. You might see a peak on holidays associated with rowdy parties - like New Years Eve.

New Year’s Eve Parties : 1997 Ryan Getz (12/31/97) - 1998 Larry Andrews (1/1/98) - 2000 Brian Welzein (1/1/00) - 2009 David Martinez & Kambili Moukwa

are these all from the northeast?

I thought about the fact that Tommy Booth was not seen leaving the bar. Somewhere else I also read there was someone who was also recorded entering the bar and not being seen exiting. It may be as simple as leaving through an unmonitored back door or..... depending on who is involved.... the victims may be taken into a basement or storage area until after closing. I wonder (although impossible to find) if there are more patrons of the bars who are video taped entering but not exiting.

there are a few that are drunk accidents,i would say 3 out of 10 you could say drunk ,suicide ,accident. many of the others are murders.why aint there no girls leaving bars and walking to the water and dying.theres only a few cases of women found in the water.theres no doubt at least half are murders.

I thought about the fact that Tommy Booth was not seen leaving the bar. Somewhere else I also read there was someone who was also recorded entering the bar and not being seen exiting. It may be as simple as leaving through an unmonitored back door or..... depending on who is involved.... the victims may be taken into a basement or storage area until after closing. I wonder (although impossible to find) if there are more patrons of the bars who are video taped entering but not exiting.

it is possible.depends on the bar,club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member