Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These people are the unluckiest people ever. In August their vehicle had stuff stolen from it, in October their house had their daughter stolen from it, in November their wallet had their debit card stolen from it. Unbelievable.

it would be pretty embarrassing if this came out as the truth...

me too! they need to after this round of bashing.

pretty hypocritical for deb to accuse LE of not giving them answers when they won't provide LE what they need to conduct a thorough investigation.

many here (and worldwide) would disagree, deb.

i wonder if deb did this... purposefully to throw off LE. she'd have access to JI's card numbers... i wish LE could track down the IP of the computer that made the purchase... did deb borrow a friend's computer on nov 6th? where was deb on nov 6? lol

there were two attempted charges as well:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/21/3620754/baby-lisas-parents-again-plead.html

(but then again this is the same reporter who once again writes that LE says there is no evidence lisa is dead... remember he got this wrong months ago from SY's comments? deanna corrected it here)

that was my second question... (after a general "wth?")

someone posted a list of news "headlines" to demonstrate that the media were fairly easy on them... i don't recall which thread it was in - sorry.

Wait-- the reporter got it wrong? So this wasn't a quote from today from Young?

I can't watch the show, but did the reporter question the parents or attorney on how illogical it would be to legally change the name of a child they kidnapped?

stormy-- no. it was a comment written months ago that was proven incorrect...

let me try to find the thread where it was discussed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7758742&postcount=60"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now[/ame]

read the whole page and the links... deann is adamant SY did not say that... ever.

deann's article is the second link ;)

I see no link for friend requests, just some pics & a few comments on the wall...?

just to let you know, another friend was able to see the "add friend" link on the page... how odd that some of us don't see it. guess mark zuckerberg needs to fix that when the honeymoon's over lol :woohoo:

stormy-- did we cross our wires? i thought you were referring to the quote about no evidence lisa was dead... if you were talking about a quote about the online purchase, sorry lol

Can anyone who was listening confirm or correct my understanding that JI said the $69 charge went through to his cc account but JT said the charge was "attempted?"

When I watched the Today Show this morning, JI said that the 69.04 charge went through and 2 other attempts using his # did not go through. He did not state what the 2 other attempts were for.

Nice sidestep, Joe. MK was asking DB to explain why it was first put out that Lisa was last seen at 10:30 and then it changed to 6:40 and Joe implies that it's completely ridiculous to even ask such a thing when a man of jerseyjoe's description was seen walking with a naked baby at midnight.

ok-- now i'm confused. if the card was used to buy stationary (as per SY), why the appearances on tv to imply/say otherwise?

talk about looking like absolute FOOLS! these two need to stop drinking that boxed wine lol

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/2...-again-plead.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Their attorney, Joe Tacopina, said police did not thoroughly investigate witness claims that on the night of the disappearance they saw a man walking near the Irwin home carrying a baby wearing a diaper.

Young said that accusation “is completely false.” Detectives continue their investigation but there are fewer new leads to pursue, he said.

“The detectives have not washed their hands of the case by any means,” Young said.

OMG ... Tacopina needs to "dump" this "invisible man walking around with a baby" bull dinky ... nobody's buying it, Joe !

BBM: Good ... I am glad to hear that detectives are still ON the case ... got that, Deb ? Jeremy ?

:moo:

When I watched the Today Show this morning, JI said that the 69.04 charge went through and 2 other attempts using his # did not go through. He did not state what the 2 other attempts were for.

Isle Hotel in the UK for $8.57 and mymemory.co.uk for $13.37. those two failed.

No idea why this is "new" today in late May because cops have known about for months/weeks and even though the door has not been closed they don't consider this a promising lead. Not sure why it wasn't mentioned during the Dr. Phil interview.

Nice sidestep, Joe. MK was asking DB to explain why it was first put out that Lisa was last seen at 10:30 and then it changed to 6:40 and Joe implies that it's completely ridiculous to even ask such a thing when a man of jerseyjoe's description was seen walking with a naked baby at midnight.

:woohoo::woohoo: JMO, but I thought MK did a good job today pointing out that INCONSISTENCY ... and, considering what Megan was dealing with ...

I found Deb to be very defensive in her interview with MK, more defensive than her interview with Anne ...

And again, :( very LITTLE about poor Baby Lisa ... virtually nothing ... :banghead:

JMO and MOO ...

Isle Hotel in the UK for $8.57 and mymemory.co.uk for $13.37. those two failed.

No idea why this is "new" today in late May because cops have known about for months/weeks and even though the door has not been closed they don't consider this a promising lead. Not sure why it wasn't mentioned during the Dr. Phil interview.

DeAnn, any musings among the local press that a shoe (or at least a sock) might be about to drop? Thanks! :seeya:

stormy-- did we cross our wires? i thought you were referring to the quote about no evidence lisa was dead... if you were talking about a quote about the online purchase, sorry lol

Yes I had heard that it wasn't a direct quote from him, thanks for clearing it up for me!! :rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back