Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could possibly see an intruder turning some lights on if he didn't have enough hands for a flashlight or thought that if the neighbors saw a flashlight moving in the home it would cause more alarm and more 911 calls than the normal pattern of fixed lights being on and if he was sure that the lights wouldn't wake up anyone in the home (closed bedroom doors...).

But it seems a bit unlikely that a random intruder would manage to turn on the exact same lights that Debbie usually leaves on at night unless he was very familiar with the habits of the family.

About the lights (I know, another light post - but I haven't weighed in on it before!):

I think what Debbi was attempting to say on Dr. Phil is that there is no inconsistency in her previous statements about the lights. I think she was trying to say that it wasn't unusual for her to leave those lights on herself. What was unusual is for Jeremy not to be home to turn them off before everyone was in bed. Thus, it was unusual for those lights to be on when Jeremy came home and everyone was sleeping since it was reportedly the first time he had ever worked overnight and come home to what he considered a lit sleeping house.

Is it true that it wasn't unusual for Debbi to leave those lights on but it was unusual for those lights to be on at the time Jeremy got home? Could be. Or, Debbi and company know that it's very hard for most people to believe that an intruder turned on all of the lights and she's attempting to spin what was said before.

I don't find Debbi credible, but that's JMO.

Yep, that.

And I still think it's important because, early on, it was implied that the "intruder" had to have turned the lights on. That was the story. . .it was presented as evidence that an intruder was in the house.

DB says lights were off when she went to bed.
SB says lights were off when she went inside.
JI comes home and says lights were on.

That would imply that the intruder turned on the lights. Now, for some reason, DB wants to downplay that. :waitasec:

Dr. Phil said something to the effect that the intruder wouldn't turn on the lights. So maybe that's what behind -total exaggeration that all lights were on- version of the story.

About the lights (I know, another light post - but I haven't weighed in on it before!):

I think what Debbi was attempting to say on Dr. Phil is that there is no inconsistency in her previous statements about the lights. I think she was trying to say that it wasn't unusual for her to leave those lights on herself. What was unusual is for Jeremy not to be home to turn them off before everyone was in bed. Thus, it was unusual for those lights to be on when Jeremy came home and everyone was sleeping since it was reportedly the first time he had ever worked overnight and come home to what he considered a lit sleeping house.

Is it true that it wasn't unusual for Debbi to leave those lights on but it was unusual for those lights to be on at the time Jeremy got home? Could be. Or, Debbi and company know that it's very hard for most people to believe that an intruder turned on all of the lights and she's attempting to spin what was said before.

I don't find Debbi credible, but that's JMO.

BBM. thank you so much yllek! I have been thinking along these lines but couldn't put it into the right words.

Just something to ponder.
When my son was 14 months - his father took him to the zoo and wouldn't return him (left dad due to abuse). I was insane with grief. I was sobbing, filled with despair and anxiety. And that was knowing at least my son was alive and with his dad. Due to legalities, the cops cannot just take the child back to you since custody was not established. I honestly thought dad would run with son. (luckily a smart laywer got son back in 2 weeks by claiming since we didn't have a paternity test that dad couldn't be considered "dad" until it as taken - only then could LE step in and go get my son)

I try not to judge, but after being in that situation where you do not have access to your child, and they are taken (even if it is parental abduction) - it is hard for me to see how the tears come and go so easily. Maybe these people are stronger than me..but i was shaken and sobbing alot. It wasn't something i could turn on and off. Also, getting a makeover was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway..just a thought..not implying guilt of innocence. Just going off what I think is MY normal.

But realistically, you are not going to be continuously crying, 24 hrs. a day, no matter WHAT. At some point, you have to pull yourself together and do what you have to do. Especially when you have other children in the home that you need to care for and try to give them some semblance of normalcy. Now, many of us may THINK if something happened to one of our children we would just become a catatonic ball of goo, but the majority of people don't. You may be in pain, but life goes on and you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as a makeover. What makeover? DB has a different hair color and I guess had some makeup on from what I could tell. Was she supposed to go do Dr. Phil with greasy unwashed hair, face all splotchy, teeth unbrushed, wearing dirty old pajamas? I guess I don't see the significance. When I went to my daughters funeral I wore a nice outfit, I did my hair and makeup, tried to look presentable. My appearance was not foremost on my mind but I sure wasn't going to just roll out of bed and be on my way.

BBM

I enjoyed reading your post. I have a question? If the lights were out how would an intruder see what he was doing? Night vision goggles, a flashlight, or turn some lights on? Or were the lights already on?

Thanks, RANCH. Good question. I would guess flashlight or enough light from whichever ones were left on to make their way around. Either that, or the hypothetical intruder would know their way around the house well enough not to need a light. Or to cover all the bases, I suppose moonlight or light from street lamps, etc., might sufficiently illuminate an area where there are no/sheer curtains.

There are so many scenarios and variables, that I wouldn't feel comfortable latching on to any of them at this point. All I feel comfortable about as far as the lights is that JI found the number of them on to be very unusual, IMO.

Yep, that.

And I still think it's important because, early on, it was implied that the "intruder" had to have turned the lights on. That was the story. . .it was presented as evidence that an intruder was in the house.

DB says lights were off when she went to bed.
SB says lights were off when she went inside.
JI comes home and says lights were on.

That would imply that the intruder turned on the lights. Now, for some reason, DB wants to downplay that. :waitasec:

Yes...and it's a crucial point because DB realizes that this is something that she said that she never thought would turn into an issue of her lies until Jeremy disputed it. She slipped up. She lied. Why would you lie about something that non-significant if your baby had been taken by an intruder?

from donjeta's link:

JoeT: That's accurate. Actually, it's a direct trajectory away from the house. The first sighting was around, you know, a little after midnight, close by to the, to uh, Deb and Jeremy's house. Uh, then we see that videotape around 2 in the morning at a gas station which is a little further away, but it's also near a wood-uh, wooded area, right behind the gas station where you see that individual disappear into. Very nearby a dumpster where there was a fire that night, and scorched baby clothes were in. Then, a little further down the road, about two hours later, Mike Thompson, another individual witness, driving, sees a man matching the same description as the individual by the Irwin home, carrying a baby with just a diaper on. That is- you know, I've been a prosecutor and a defense lawyer, that is pretty powerful evidence that there are answers out there.

Dr.Phil: Alright, so, so your theory is that these three sightings are very likely the same person, and they are in a trajectory away from the house, that at a walking pace, would have put these people in position A, B, and C moving away from the home and with an eyewitness saying they had a baby in their arms?

JoeT: Uh, multiple eyewitnesses, that's right.

so-- if i'm understanding this correctly, in the span of about four hours this person walked basically not very far??

JT says "a little farther away" from their house then "a little farther down the road" after that...

so it seems this person is moving faster than the speed of dead silence lol

if you'd just stolen a baby, would you really

a) be walking at a (slow) walking pace?
b) along a main road?
c) with a baby in plain sight?

nope-- not buying it. not buying any of it.

Dr. Phil said something to the effect that the intruder wouldn't turn on the lights. So maybe that's what behind -total exaggeration that all lights were on- version of the story.

That and I suspect there is no evidence that an intruder turned on the lights. I also suspect that they need to widen that timeline. . .in case the handyman has an airtight alibi for that night after 10:30pm. ;)

I noticed how JT worked a BLOB into it as if BLOB was seen with the baby. But nothing suggests that BLOB is carrying anything, in fact it appears BLOB's arms are swinging and BLOB walks fast.
But yet BLOB becomes a confirmed sighting somehow in JT's version of the story. And furthermore, the man Mike Thompson describes does not meet the description neighbor "Lisa" describes.
For one, MT claims the man had hair, and Lisa believed the man to be bold. Quite a big discrepancy, I'd say.

I'm not ready to hang this couple! I have to give them the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure. I just think it's really odd several people saw Men (plural) holding a baby in a diaper at that time of night. Like NG said there are no coincidences! DB is not a Rocket Scientist and maybe has a low IQ and just can't explain things correctly. I've heard more than once from Professionals including NG's friend (can't think of his name) that if you take a Poly when you are really upset it will not turn out right. It can make you look quilty. I think having your child kidnapped is probably as stressful as it gets. Why does everyone keep referring to a white blob? It's a person but the video is blurry! Does everyone think it's "bigfoot" or maybe the ghost from "ghostbusters"? I think it's odd someone was on foot that night wondering around with a baby. I know I'm going to get beat up for this post, but I've never been one to not speak my mind. JMO

What would concern me if the sightings are true is that the baby was uncovered. a sick baby, on a cold night..uncovered. Doesn't sound like the abductor had concern for this child's well being. It would be hard for me as DB to think the child was taken to be loved if the child was taken and freezing in the cold night. Also, maybe the child didn't need covered since she was dead. Honestly, the sighting would make me even more scared if they are true.

When Jeremy pulled in the driveway at 3:45a approx., the first night he worked those hours, he saw LIGHTS on in the house. Deborah, home with the kids and sleeping, after drinking with friend on front steps, had lights on in the house. They have 2 different perspectives of the lights being on. For those who are married or with a partner, you know that divide where what appears one way to you appears another to your partner.

Analogy: I go shopping; I buy 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of jeans, 2 bras, 2 tops and some Shatter nail polish. I see: shopping, DH sees: $$$$. We will never see the same thing; I have my own money, I spent my money on these items that I need, all he sees is I spent money shopping.
shopping/$$$$...lights/LIGHTS

There is no big Freemasonry type conspiracy here, there are no lies and there is just a matter of difference of perspective. Apparently Dr. Phil was trying to ascertain the lights being on with his line of questioning. Perhaps there is an independent witness who will say, 'lights off..'lights on', all within an hour or 2.

I noticed how JT worked a BLOB into it as if BLOB was seen with the baby. But nothing suggests that BLOB is carrying anything, in fact it appears BLOB's arms are swinging and BLOB walks fast.
But yet BLOB becomes a confirmed sighting somehow in JT's version of the story. And furthermore, the man Mike Thompson describes does not meet the description neighbor "Lisa" describes.
For one, MT claims the man had hair, and Lisa believed the man to be bold. Quite a big discrepancy, I'd say.

And out of the other side of his mouth he complained about misinformation. Typical JT. I swear he has the same mantra every time he goes on tv no matter who he's talking about, he just inserts the different names. There are credible leads that need to be followed, police aren't looking elsewhere, bla, bla, bla.

When Jeremy pulled in the driveway at 3:45a approx., the first night he worked those hours, he saw LIGHTS on in the house. Deborah, home with the kids and sleeping, after drinking with friend on front steps, had lights on in the house. They have 2 different perspectives of the lights being on. For those who are married or with a partner, you know that divide where what appears one way to you appears another to your partner.

Analogy: I go shopping; I buy 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of jeans, 2 bras, 2 tops and some Shatter nail polish. I see: shopping, DH sees: $$$$. We will never see the same thing; I have my own money, I spent my money on these items that I need, all he sees is I spent money shopping.
shopping/$$$$...lights/LIGHTS

There is no big Freemasonry type conspiracy here, there are no lies and there is just a matter of difference of perspective. Apparently Dr. Phil was trying to ascertain the lights being on with his line of questioning. Perhaps there is an independent witness who will say, 'lights off..'lights on', all within an hour or 2.

Where does SB fit into this? She says the lights were off when she went inside at 11:30pm.

After over 1300 posts I have come to the conclusion that the Dr. P show, and DB mainly have proven one point well with all the help here, people would rather spend time, lots of time, picking their words apart than looking for Lisa.

If all the lights were on or not, does that change where Lisa is now?

What would concern me if the sightings are true is that the baby was uncovered. a sick baby, on a cold night..uncovered. Doesn't sound like the abductor had concern for this child's well being. It would be hard for me as DB to think the child was taken to be loved if the child was taken and freezing in the cold night. Also, maybe the child didn't need covered since she was dead. Honestly, the sighting would make me even more scared if they are true.

Well, IF the sightings are true, MT, the guy on the motorcycle, said that the baby he saw was alert. So if the sightings are accurate, at least there is that giving a little hope. :)

But realistically, you are not going to be continuously crying, 24 hrs. a day, no matter WHAT. At some point, you have to pull yourself together and do what you have to do. Especially when you have other children in the home that you need to care for and try to give them some semblance of normalcy. Now, many of us may THINK if something happened to one of our children we would just become a catatonic ball of goo, but the majority of people don't. You may be in pain, but life goes on and you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as a makeover. What makeover? DB has a different hair color and I guess had some makeup on from what I could tell. Was she supposed to go do Dr. Phil with greasy unwashed hair, face all splotchy, teeth unbrushed, wearing dirty old pajamas? I guess I don't see the significance. When I went to my daughters funeral I wore a nice outfit, I did my hair and makeup, tried to look presentable. My appearance was not foremost on my mind but I sure wasn't going to just roll out of bed and be on my way.

BBM As we saw in the local interview the day before Dr. Phil's show, at the front door, Deborah's hair was the usual color, it wasn't dark. They may have put a rinse on it or she may have had a wash in color for the show. I think she looked pretty with the darker color and think she should get her hair done darker. Her hair color is irrelevant. IMHO

After over 1300 posts I have come to the conclusion that the Dr. P show, and DB mainly have proven one point well with all the help here, people would rather spend time, lots of time, picking their words apart than looking for Lisa.

If all the lights were on or not, does that change where Lisa is now?

Seriously? How is one supposed to be "looking for Lisa?" What exactly would you have people do? Go around supermarkets and call in all the babies resembling Lisa? There are millions of them. Could keep police busy for a long time.

Why do folks think guilty people care what is said of them?

if they're guilty but trying to look innocent, they could pretend to be upset as part of that "act"...

the ramsey's went to great lengths to protect their image (they covered up their daughter's death and all)... b/c they cared what people thought of them :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8