Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Guys :) Kimster said it wasn't a real big deal. I just dropped in to catch up on the findings and couldn't find an update LOL. For those of you following closely - that wouldn't be a problem, but I only get to pop in here and there.

Now..... that is not a real big deal either because if some big news were to come out, I know Kimster would alert the rest of the mods, so that we would know.

But.... I was having some down time and thought it might be a good way to catch up on what is happening in this case.

Time well spent :)

Salem

How much longer do we have to wait? surely they can tell at least what sex we are dealing with right? I feel so bad for the love ones this must be slow torture

They are not going to rely on the skull/teeth to make this determination.
If they don't have the pelvis we may be waiting for DNA from the bones.

Just checking in to let everyone know that there has still been no word on any local news channels on the remains. Yesterday was Hailey Dunn Day in C-City and they did a report yesterday on that. They said it went forward even while waiting on the news on the remains.

Just checking in to let everyone know that there has still been no word on any local news channels on the remains. Yesterday was Hailey Dunn Day in C-City and they did a report yesterday on that. They said it went forward even while waiting on the news on the remains.

I think your talking about the circus thing? that was on Monday not yesterday. Its been arranged for a travelling circus to put up the new Hailey banner at all its venues this year which of course gets Haileys face out there.

I dont know if this is allowed but if its not can someone delete it please? its a a post on the Hope for Hailey facebook page posted a short while ago.

Hope for Hailey

31 minutes ago.

We want to thank all of you that have lost your precious children and have become the heroes to us, the parents of the missing. Our dearest friend, personal hero and angel Carrie McGonigle and Team Amber Rescue, Marc Klaas, Robert and Dawn with Laura Recovery Center for missing children. John Walsh (Official) & Glenden Grant. You have each personally reached out to us selflessly to find our daughter and there are no words for your Commitment and support for Hailey that we could ever say to thank you. You are each Angels of Advocacy for all of the missing. Thank you to Hailey's news families as well. You have always been so good to Hailey NewsWest 9, CBS7 News / KOSA-TV, KTAB, KTXS Television, KMID Big 2 and KRBC TV God Bless you and thank you for loving Hailey!
BD & CD

I dont know if this is allowed but if its not can someone delete it please? its a a post on the Hope for Hailey facebook page posted a short while ago.

Hope for Hailey

31 minutes ago.

We want to thank all of you that have lost your precious children and have become the heroes to us, the parents of the missing. Our dearest friend, personal hero and angel Carrie McGonigle and Team Amber Rescue, Marc Klaas, Robert and Dawn with Laura Recovery Center for missing children. John Walsh (Official) & Glenden Grant. You have each personally reached out to us selflessly to find our daughter and there are no words for your Commitment and support for Hailey that we could ever say to thank you. You are each Angels of Advocacy for all of the missing. Thank you to Hailey's news families as well. You have always been so good to Hailey NewsWest 9, CBS7 News / KOSA-TV, KTAB, KTXS Television, KMID Big 2 and KRBC TV God Bless you and thank you for loving Hailey!
BD & CD

the same thing is posted on the Hailey Dunn - updates & discussions FB page. I wonder what this means? Are the searchers pulling out or do they know something we don't? hmmm. Makes you wonder.

the same thing is posted on the Hailey Dunn - updates & discussions FB page. I wonder what this means? Are the searchers pulling out or do they know something we don't? hmmm. Makes you wonder.

It wont be that the searchers are pulling out though notice they dont thank the searchers. I just think from reading that they have the identification and are saying thanks and goodbye.

Its only been slightly over a week since these remains were found. From all accounts they were spread over a scattered area and its likely some werent found :( It has been said that some people on thiis forum have been waiting a year for identification to be complete. Although I desperately want to know if that is Hailey I want LE to do what they have to do to ensure they get a conviction for whoever those remains are they are. After the Casey Anthony case I would hate for someone else to walk free. The other thing is LE may know who the remains are but are simply working on tieing up loose ends in the case before arresting any culprits.

Remains were found on March 16th, eighteen days ago. Maybe there is a reason for the silence on the findings and that answers are close for someone's loved one. I'm sure we all want LE to do what they need to do to get justice for this person, whoever he or she is.

It wont be that the searchers are pulling out though notice they dont thank the searchers. I just think from reading that they have the identification and are saying thanks and goodbye.

I think that's the case. I just didn't want to jump the gun. :(

If Hailey Dunn Day was Monday, couldn't this thank you post be written within that context?

If Hailey Dunn Day was Monday, couldn't this thank you post be written within that context?

It could have been apart from the fact that the person who organised that Monday and who has organised so much lately wasnt even thanked by "Billie and Clint" in that post and nor were the searchers and indeed most of the people who had in fact really done anything for Hailey the past twenty eight months. As for Monday on the HFH page the circus displaying in her home town Haileys banner wasnt even acknowledged. Nor was all the work that has been done on Haileys hope this week even though the media has been filming it and giving interviews. On a page for Hailey herself thats pretty disgusting .

As for post it just makes no sense.

It could have been apart from the fact that the person who organised that Monday and who has organised so much lately wasnt even thanked by "Billie and Clint" in that post and nor were the searchers and indeed most of the people who had in fact really done anything for Hailey the past twenty eight months. As for Monday on the HFH page the circus displaying in her home town Haileys banner wasnt even acknowledged. Nor was all the work that has been done on Haileys hope this week even though the media has been filming it and giving interviews. On a page for Hailey herself thats pretty disgusting .

Only the "celebrities" we're thanked. Not one foot soldier was mentioned!

I think it makes perfect sense. Has Billie ever thanked the appropriate people, or rather just fought with them (searchers). In addition, the grammar is too good to have been written by her.
icon10.gif

"It's Hailey day in Colorado City," Melissa Gooch, United For Hailey Organizer,*said.* Quote from Newswest 9 article last week.

This has been a bit misunderstood. There was not a designated Hailey day in Ccity. I think ms. Gooch was just expressing how excited she was that a huge Hailey banner that was traveling with a circus had finally made it to Ccity. ms. gooch and several others also manned a booth promoting hailey awareness. Ccity should designate a Hailey Dunn day, but this wasn't it.

"It's Hailey day in Colorado City," Melissa Gooch, United For Hailey Organizer,*said.* Quote from Newswest 9 article last week.

This has been a bit misunderstood. There was not a designated Hailey day in Ccity. I think ms. Gooch was just expressing how excited she was that a huge Hailey banner that was traveling with a circus had finally made it to Ccity. ms. gooch and several others also manned a booth promoting hailey awareness. Ccity should designate a Hailey Dunn day, but this wasn't it.

Thanks for the clarification Kirby, got it.

I think it makes perfect sense. Has Billie ever thanked the appropriate people, or rather just fought with them (searchers). In addition, the grammar is too good to have been written by her.
icon10.gif

That post wasnt written by Billie thats obvious. I have a pretty good idea who wrote it. And no shes gone for all the national names but all the local people she just fights with them or blocks them or tries to turn people against them. I liked the post the other week where an admin on HDUD did thank certain named people on Billies behalf but Billie had most of them blocked .

That post wasnt written by Billie thats obvious. I have a pretty good idea who wrote it. And no shes gone for all the national names but all the local people she just fights with them or blocks them or tries to turn people against them. I liked the post the other week where an admin on HDUD did thank certain named people on Billies behalf but Billie had most of them blocked .

"Billie had most of them blocked":floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member